Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the most powerful flying bug?
This poll is closed.
🦋 15 3.71%
🦇 115 28.47%
🪰 12 2.97%
🐦 67 16.58%
dragonfly 94 23.27%
🦟 14 3.47%
🐝 87 21.53%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

two-time fee
Jan 13, 2022
I hope you enjoyed that burger Al-Saqr, 'cuzz your long weekend is CANCELLED

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

Apples McGrind posted:

well that was loving stupid

welcome to earth

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Majorian posted:

Well, except Bernard, his poor nephew whose blinding was botched and he bled out from it.

True.

He would have won.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

razorscooter posted:

prigo will be retiring to get back to his original passion, making hot dogs he is being fed into a meatgrinder

i think he's gonna be fine

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Tom Tucker posted:

He... he negotiated with Putin? After embarrassing him like this? Has he MET Putin?

Have you ever watched The Fast and the Furious Movies? When you're Bros...you're FAMILY

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
i'm just glad this all ended peacefully and big daddy vlad can go back to doing burnouts and popping sick wheelies all over ukraine :)

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

putin agreeing to essentially armed blackmail will severely damage the government. maybe not as bad as letting the barbarians sack the third rome, but this is probably just the start of instability

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
it's fine

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Very amused to see how many people in here claiming this was a CIA operation to start a civil war since clearly no one can have any agency without the US being involved to orchestrate it

8th Line
Aug 1, 2016

so russia negotiates with traitors and gives them everything they want from a position of weakness?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

The Glumslinger posted:

Very amused to see how many people in here claiming this was a CIA operation to start a civil war since clearly no one can have any agency without the US being involved to orchestrate it

lmao

sum
Nov 15, 2010

In this war, there are months where nothing happens, and there are days where nothing happens but much faster

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

sum posted:

In this war, there are months where nothing happens, and there are days where nothing happens but much faster

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

putin agreeing to essentially armed blackmail will severely damage the government. maybe not as bad as letting the barbarians sack the third rome, but this is probably just the start of instability

Are there any potential break away states, now that it's been proven you can't overthrow the whole country at once, at least before the election

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

WSJ: U.S. to Delay New Sanctions on Wagner for Fear of Siding With Putin

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

The Glumslinger posted:

too successful to be CIA. if i was prig tho i definitely would have called them up after i already planned to do this and get a nice bribe for doing it anyway

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

The Glumslinger posted:

It would be very funny if the CIA paid the Wagner guy several billion dollars to start a coup and he surrendered anyway

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

The Glumslinger posted:

You got a list there

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
lmao this whole loving thing is still so goddamn stupid

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

lmao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

lollllll

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
it's amazing that this couldnt get resolved with a phone call, like prig had to burn a bunch of gas and fire some missiles. i mean putin babe, you know NATO just did the same thing to you.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Feel like there are a lot of NAFOs experiencing severe blue balls now

edit: Assuming this actually ends with nothing happening like it appears that it has, the funniest part of this situation has been all the liberals coming out in support of Wagner, the same organization they had previously cited as proof that Russia are the real Nazis.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

The Glumslinger posted:

Interesting

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lmao

celadon
Jan 2, 2023

Clip-On Fedora posted:

It would be very funny if the CIA paid the Wagner guy several billion dollars to start a coup and he surrendered anyway

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

wtf to all this

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
well that was all very stupid.

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

Bro Dad posted:

lol carl is doing the baghdad bob routine

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

lol

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

I don’t think Prig will get his own show on CNN just yet.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

HallelujahLee posted:

You got a list there

I think they were making fun of the NAFO dweebs who complain about Ukraine's "AGENCY~~~:qq:" whenever someone brings up the US' role in this war.

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

I'm just gonna go ahead and assume something happened with Prestor John and that's what's causing all this ruckus in the East

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Hmmm...

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

hahahaha

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Jon Irenicus posted:

I'm just gonna go ahead and assume something happened with Prestor John and that's what's causing all this ruckus in the East

Blemmyes are rising up to fight the orcs

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

should this be true, then the 6th of January will no longer be known as an American holiday

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

:eyepop:

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

The Glumslinger posted:

it's certainly stupid and pointless enough to make cia involvement seem plausible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k

lmao, onion rear end headlines