Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

CharlestheHammer posted:

How do you train in a street fighting

With his pack of street lawyers obviously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

When did Russia breakout in what appears to be a civil war? I’ve been buried deep in playing Final Fantasy XVI for the last few days.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

lol at the idea of elon physically fighting a human being.

edit ^^ the russia poo poo happened like a few hours ago. it's still unfolding!

Gaylor Moon
Apr 6, 2005

Gender? I hardly know'er

Buce posted:

lol at the idea of elon physically fighting a human being.

Flame Wars!!! XD

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

I said come in! posted:

When did Russia breakout in what appears to be a civil war? I’ve been buried deep in playing Final Fantasy XVI for the last few days.

about six hours ago

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

RC and Moon Pie posted:

There have actually been hearings and negotiations and stuff before because both Georgia and Alabama poo poo in the Chattahoochee River and it empties in Florida.

I've been making GBS threads on Florida my whole life. God bless America.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008

I said come in! posted:

Is it good? I don't have a ps5 :(

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

LonesomeCrowdedWest posted:

Is it good? I don't have a ps5 :(

It’s a pretty amazing game, one of the best titles of the year among what is already a flood of incredible games. 2023 is just an absolute banger of a year for gaming.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Cant wait for Musky to drop some wisdom on the russian coup.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

ngl id be down to see a dark ages style blood feud between musk and zuck where they both deploy their vast resources to try to annihilate the others' economic base. if we're gonna have unregulated capitalism why not at least have some pillage and burning

e: although if we're being honest here the banks would wipe the floor with both of them. deutche bank or wells fargo alone could probably take them both out. every major bank in the world has intimate ties to organized crime, neither of them would have the time to cultivate the kind of relationships it takes to wage a sustained war. HSBC is actual friends with the cartels, musk and zuck just pony up for a couple pmc guys with ccps who will peace out the moment the checks stop being worth the risk

Cactus Ghost fucked around with this message at 08:35 on Jun 24, 2023

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

I read that Elon accepted to fight but also the fight is called off. Are they gonna fight or not. I wish to see two billionaires debase themselves in the most pedestrian violent poo poo for my abject entertainment

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

FilthyImp posted:

Putin's a little too busy to tell him what to say.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Can't we just kidnap both of them and drop them in a pit, two men enter one man leaves

and then when one man is left accidentally fill it with concrete

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I read that Elon accepted to fight but also the fight is called off. Are they gonna fight or not. I wish to see two billionaires debase themselves in the most pedestrian violent poo poo for my abject entertainment

Musk has amazing follow through. He bought Twitter. He won't back down from this.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
musk's mom tweeted that the fight was canceled and elon himself has not weighed in since

pretty sure that's a forfeit by middle school rules, and also the guy is like fifty

CeeJee
Dec 4, 2001
Oven Wrangler

FilthyImp posted:

"First they blow up a submarine and now a coup in Russia, all to to distract the public from Hunter Biden."

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

CeeJee posted:

"First they blow up a submarine and now a coup in Russia, all to to distract the public from Hunter Biden."

He'd never say that, come on.

He'd find someone else saying it and QRT going "!!!"

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

looking into (((it)))

armpit_enjoyer
Jan 25, 2023

my god. it's full of posts
So fun!

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Elon's mom literally called Zuck and told him not to do this. :lol:

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

FilthyImp posted:

"will look into this"

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

do they not know that it's utterly trivial to make a bot account that operates off a browser plugin, or are they just being spiteful pricks? are frequent tiny changes to UI and constant captchas next?

i say they as if this wasn't king elmo's galaxy brain decree

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
how come Zuck's , (ex)Birdsite Jack's, or Tim Apple's parents have essentially non zero modern words in the public sphere, while Musk's mom(definitely not him puppetting) keeps defending him.
Hell even the dad has a recentish "lol no, we did have a blood emerald mine. gently caress that whitewashing poo poo, own up boy" statement

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

WOW THAT SURE DID

SINK IN

GET IT GUYS

LOL

Man, that's a wet fart of a death.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Bad Purchase posted:

"global town square" is an oxymoron

i'd love to hear their definition of that concept, but i'm sure they don't actually have one and it's just a phrase elon thinks sounds smart

Global town square in the sense of seeing someone getting tarred and feathered at the whims of its owner and right wing fanatics I imagine.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Delete your accounts or accept handing ~$5-10 per year to Elon Musk, whose politics are definitely unknowable and certainly not identical in many ways to the worst household name autocrats :godwinning:

Dynastocles
May 29, 2009

"If you'll excuse me, my dinner time is six o'clock. Only gangsters eat at 9 o'clock, after some bootlegging and a hot game of craps."

Footage from Musk's epic karate training program

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

zedprime posted:

You kick a car until it falls apart. So you can see why Elon may have a false confidence.

lol

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Viscous Soda posted:

Yeah I made the same mistake, I thought the hull was just a solid block of carbon fiber. However what the monitor is was screwed into was just a internal wall. If you look a bit farther back you can actually see a ventilation grate embedded in the same wall.

I guess the main take away is these guys built the dumbest sub in the dumbest way possible, so it wasn't outside the realm of possibility that they'd straight up bolt a monitor into their hull.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

RC and Moon Pie posted:

There have actually been hearings and negotiations and stuff before because both Georgia and Alabama poo poo in the Chattahoochee River and it empties in Florida.

I haven’t been down to it in awhile but the Hooch used to absolutely loving reek due to all of the waste in it

JeffLeonard
Apr 18, 2003

TV Violence

BlockChain Gang All-Stars

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

koshmar posted:

I guess the main take away is these guys built the dumbest sub in the dumbest way possible, so it wasn't outside the realm of possibility that they'd straight up bolt a monitor into their hull.

You're not wrong, but "the fact that I believed it says enough about the guy" is a dangerous road to go down that is used to excuse a whole bunch of conspiracy stuff and bigotry.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Every time I see the thread title I imagine it as "Son Who? The Fart of Boer"

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

It's a Joke about elon not knowing his own kids not a joke about his trans daughter :(

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

deep dish peat moss posted:

It's a Joke about elon not knowing his own kids not a joke about his trans daughter :(

Elon has a daughter who is trans? If he knew he would be going insane

E: More insane

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

She filed to change her last name name and part of the reason given was she wants nothing to do with Elon, lol

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Cthulu Carl posted:

She filed to change her last name name and part of the reason given was she wants nothing to do with Elon, lol

lol! imagine being so rich you don't love your children.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

lol! imagine being so rich you don't love your children.

or being such a lovely parent that your kid would prefer have nothing to do with you over being absurdly wealthy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Yes. It's pretty clear that Musk's hatred of both trans people and "woke ideology" is that his daughter disowned him and Grimes left him for Chelsea Manning.

The thing is, Musk didn't lose family to "WOKENESS!!", he lost them because he's an irredeemable rear end in a top hat who probably only saw them once a month because he was busy snorting uppers and catering to the whims of Catturd.