Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

Escape From Noise posted:

I guess my former boss in south Osaka, the one with the narcissism, stumbled into a craft beer bar drunk off his rear end and was bragging about banging all of the (young) servers at his taprooms. I can't say I'm surprised. I kind of had my suspicions. Either way that's incredibly gross and lovely of him. What a loving creep.

:yikeseroo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Yeah. It cannot be understated how much of a massive loving creep that guy is and how skeevy and sketchy he is. It's really awful how he constantly uses his position and wealth to do things like skim money meant to pay disabled workers and pressure young women who work for him to have sex with him. He's an irredeemably awful person but he'll keep getting away with it because he's a rich failson.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

teemolover42069

by Fluffdaddy

Areola Grande posted:

it means a lot when I'm reminded of this. my favorite customers are the old hippies who have apparently been saving for this day and age. I've seen em spend upwards of $950 on this stuff in particular

jesus christ this looks absolutely lethal

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

teemolover42069 posted:

jesus christ this looks absolutely lethal

way above my tolerance level!

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
I got to my part time weekend dishwashing job tonight a bit ago and wow, prep & dayshift really left every single dish thruout the day for my coworker and I!! sheesh nothin to do but just head down and get thru blehhh hope yalls works are treating u well this weekend 💜

Gaylor Moon fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Jun 24, 2023

Areola Grande

Gaylor Moon posted:

I got to my part time weekend dishwashing job tonight a bit ago and wow they really left every single dish thruout the day for my coworker and I! sheesh nothin to do but just head down and get thru blehhh hope yalls works are treating u well this weekend 💜

at my job i stand up for the first half of the day, then after lunch they let me sit down and man the front desk at the dispensary where i'm working rn. man, sitting owns. i hope u get 2 sit for a spell after those dishes are done <3

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Squirrels2Nuts

comedere nuces omni tempore
work sucks

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Areola Grande

i know. she left me roses by teh stairs

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Areola Grande posted:

i know. she left me roses by teh stairs

Surprise I quit and no-one cares

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
I had a bad sleep and now I'm stuck doing learnings

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
I've got 40 hours of Osha certified training and I'm listening to a British man on a video tell me to watch out!!

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
oi mate. watch out. bollocks

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Ass-penny

don't cut towards your body, cut towards your buddy

Ass-penny

my extremely smooth brained coworker asking if I had kids hands for downstairs. I dunno man, you check that big box full of hands you walked by to come ask me?

it is going to be a week.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Ominous Jazz posted:

I've got 40 hours of Osha certified training and I'm listening to a British man on a video tell me to watch out!!

Now we have to change your name to Ominous JAZWOPER

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
What do you mean kid hands

Escape From Noise

I'm so tired. I have to be up in like 6 hours but I can't sleep. I don't want to deal with a few of my coworkers anymore. I'm not feeling mentally great lately and these interactions are just loving killing me TBH. Whatever though I guess. Not much I can really do about it right now.

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
Endure. If you're still not feeling it am side then call off and take it as a rest day imo

Escape From Noise

I already did all of the prep so I kind of have to do it. I just have to do this long rear end day tomorrow and then I don't really have anything going on for the rest of the week. I just don't ever want to go in again.

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
my car wasn't starting so I called out today
think I fixed it now though
My boss is mad at me but w/e
Get over it

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

Escape From Noise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoPBhe64qtE

Escape From Noise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA3mVomOqi0

Ass-penny

Ominous Jazz posted:

What do you mean kid hands

rear end-penny posted:

we make horror props and haunts are like haunted house or hayrides, sometimes escape rooms, any various themed things in which some vaguely spooky mechanical mannequin might be helpful.

to add to what I said in that post, I make molds of hands and then cast them in expanding foam, which ultimately get painted and a hold drilled down the arm so they can be attached to the mechanical armatures. some of the props are supposed to be kids, so, kid hands. the shop manager brought in his daughter and we life cast her hands a month or so ago, the mold is in production now.

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
That's really cool

Ass-penny

it is a job lol

I probably would have been pumped about it in like 09 after I got out of college but now I just can't enjoy anything anymore lmao

teemolover42069

by Fluffdaddy
went to work like a good boy today(at home) and a couple hours my wife(we wfh at the same company) walks into my office and says 'ugh I wish the power or internet would go out so I'd have an excuse not to go to work today' and walks into her office. less than 3 minutes later the power went out, followed by a big loving explosion, complete with a secondary shockwave, shaking our place. apparently, for the second time in about 5 weeks, a truck hit a power line near our place and took out the transformer and the cell tower. but that wasn't even what the explosion was! apparently it was an air force base detonating an old rocket engine, at least that's what they said after everyone in the city was like um what the gently caress? because it was apparently felt in northern utah, wyoming and iowa, it was such a big loving explosion. it was recorded as an earthquake by the weather service at first, who had no idea it was going to happen. a bunch of fighter jets flew past in the direction of the explosion as well, which, uh, seemed odd. but okay! sure! detonating an old rocket engine. okie doke

we just called out after the power went out and it was claer it wasn't coming back for a while. came back after a few hours.

----------------

Areola Grande

teemolover42069 posted:

went to work like a good boy today(at home) and a couple hours my wife(we wfh at the same company) walks into my office and says 'ugh I wish the power or internet would go out so I'd have an excuse not to go to work today' and walks into her office. less than 3 minutes later the power went out, followed by a big loving explosion, complete with a secondary shockwave, shaking our place. apparently, for the second time in about 5 weeks, a truck hit a power line near our place and took out the transformer and the cell tower. but that wasn't even what the explosion was! apparently it was an air force base detonating an old rocket engine, at least that's what they said after everyone in the city was like um what the gently caress? because it was apparently felt in northern utah, wyoming and iowa, it was such a big loving explosion. it was recorded as an earthquake by the weather service at first, who had no idea it was going to happen. a bunch of fighter jets flew past in the direction of the explosion as well, which, uh, seemed odd. but okay! sure! detonating an old rocket engine. okie doke

we just called out after the power went out and it was claer it wasn't coming back for a while. came back after a few hours.

man, i pray for these outages. the other day my dispo's point of sale network went down so we had to turn away all the weedheads that day but we got to go home early with a full day's pay

love it when THE SYSTEM IS DOWN :regd10:

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

teemolover42069 posted:

"Please ignore the strange creeping mist Canadian fire smog."

more falafel please

forums poster

at our old building we used to have power/internet/gas leak problems regularly and it was always kinda nice to have a surprise half day. but the new building is big and managed by a real company and supposedly has an independent grid because it used to be the headquarters of the power company a long time ago

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Areola Grande

saw this cool dog in the parking lot while his owner was inside the dispo buying weed lol

Escape From Noise

Dang. That's one cool dog.

Escape From Noise

Work sucks but on the bright side the restaurant manager finally managed and put one of the part timers in charge of cleaning the tapelines. He's already doing a far better job and actually communicating when he runs into issues or is unsure of what to do. Basically, far more competent.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Work sucks but on the bright side the restaurant manager finally managed and put one of the part timers in charge of cleaning the tapelines. He's already doing a far better job and actually communicating when he runs into issues or is unsure of what to do. Basically, far more competent.

Promote this kid to management pls corpo brewpub omg.

I'm just happy you have literally anyone doing that now.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Yeah. It cannot be understated how much of a massive loving creep that guy is and how skeevy and sketchy he is. It's really awful how he constantly uses his position and wealth to do things like skim money meant to pay disabled workers and pressure young women who work for him to have sex with him. He's an irredeemably awful person but he'll keep getting away with it because he's a rich failson.

Just quoting this to confirm the guys a fuckin creep. Someday we need to talk about the beer can artwork but like there's no way I would post it because holy gently caress how is that even allowed in Japan even.

Escape From Noise

Randy Travesty posted:

Just quoting this to confirm the guys a fuckin creep. Someday we need to talk about the beer can artwork but like there's no way I would post it because holy gently caress how is that even allowed in Japan even.

He's grosser than hell. In every way possible.

Escape From Noise

Randy Travesty posted:

Promote this kid to management pls corpo brewpub omg.

I'm just happy you have literally anyone doing that now.

He's a good guy. He's actually Korean. His Japanese is really good though, so communication is pretty easy.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 14:46 on Jun 27, 2023

teemolover42069

by Fluffdaddy

Areola Grande posted:

man, i pray for these outages. the other day my dispo's point of sale network went down so we had to turn away all the weedheads that day but we got to go home early with a full day's pay

love it when THE SYSTEM IS DOWN :regd10:

it'll cost me some of my sick time hours but w/e I'm kind of insane about never calling off so I have tons of pto/sick time left anyway. almost everyone else at the company uses theirs up by the end of april every year lmao. gently caress that!!! my pto bucket is my security blanket and it makes me feel warm and safe and like I can call off if I want to, which means I almost never actually call off

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

He's a good guy. He's actually Korean. His Japanese is really good though, so communication is pretty easy.

Rules. Hit him with that anyonghaseyo and he'll love you forever though.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i'm in a meeting and someone is saying 'focusing" a lot but pronouncing it "fuckusing"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
yes you can totally gently caress us when you need to