Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you call the disposable plastic bags with the clip at the top?
Zip Lock Bags
Glad Bags
View Results

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Did they keep the movie trivia updated?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Sorry none of your billionaires were on that submarine, mates.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Bargearse posted:

What’s the justification? Lack of demand?

Low sales, old machinery

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin

Jestery posted:

Low sales, old machinery

Title of my sex tape

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Fantales are kinda like big Mates
I wonder if they still make Mates

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
eh I’ll just grab the chewy caramel bits out of a box of Roses and call it a day

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/ChemistryNathan/status/1671295044689731585

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

gently caress :stonklol:

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
Are we going to get a Boonie and a Dipper bio series when they die?

Will they both include extended scenes about their moustaches? And a real time scene of Boonie downing the beers on the plane?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Fantales are just cobbers with wrappers.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Fantales are just cobbers with wrappers.

yeah but those wrappers contain interesting movie facts and celebrity bios, literally fan tales

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

webmeister posted:

yeah but those wrappers contain interesting movie facts and celebrity bios, literally fan tales

mind blown

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin
Muhh

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

Non Compos Mentis posted:

Are we going to get a Boonie and a Dipper bio series when they die?

Will they both include extended scenes about their moustaches? And a real time scene of Boonie downing the beers on the plane?

A 24 style miniseries, just Boonie sinking beers.

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:

There’s no sign for the giant ant in the background

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

thats one of the small ones

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

man, gently caress Frenzal Rhomb. gently caress the lot of em

vudan
Dec 11, 2010

Chrpno posted:

man, gently caress Frenzal Rhomb. gently caress the lot of em

Why?

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Ah I'm just poo poo stirring. FR are the ultimate right on band to love, 90s nostalgia, yobbo anthems, massive JJJ cred, as Digger from the Coodabeens might say; "you can't touch em!"

Actually I like em, owned a few CDs, saw them at Livid 98, and once drunkenly fanboyed Dr Lindemans in Wollongong.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

I was incoherently drunk when I met the doctor after a show, bloke seemed nice enough about it. Probably not the first time he's had some absolutely wankered prick mumble and blargle at him. Dead set tiny oval office he is too hey, like Lilliputian level small.

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

The Something Awful Forums > Main > General Bullshit > Australiana: Dead set tiny oval office he is too hey

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

Autisanal Cheese posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Main > General Bullshit > Australiana: Dead set tiny oval office he is too hey

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

alright cunts

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Cheers big ears.

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

Maximum Sexy Pigeon posted:

I was going to bring up Witenoom later on, the town was taken off the map some time ago and removed from the grid because the whole area is contaminated with blue asbestos.

This cute little video will clear up all you need to know, it's surprisingly charming but I don't want to spoil it, so just watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaHw_bGI2ME

Christ, what is up with that AI-sounding narrator. I'm really interested in the content of this film, but having it read out like a text-to-speech program is really making it hard

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Solefald posted:

alright cunts

alright Hol

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

Dead set tiny oval office he is too hey

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

:hfive:

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

:goleft:

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

Cursed AI Request: Australians doing Australian Things (Stolen from FB)

I hate how accurate and inaccurate it is at the same time.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
can we breed crocs until they get that eyebrow?

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I want the snakes smile personally

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

This is just how everyone looks when you go to a random blokes house for kick ons

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

:laffo: that was my exact thought, i've been to kickons where everyone looked like that

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
What the fuckin poo poo is a kickon?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

wesleywillis posted:

What the fuckin poo poo is a kickon?

Kick off is the start of a game of footy so it only stands to reason that a kick on would be the end of the game. It's that classic Aussie humour.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/catcallxo/status/1673540613650939904

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

gently caress I've been to some good house parties in Enmore...