Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Full disclosure though I didn’t click it either lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Ceave is a delight, may the haters step on many ouching spikes.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I've missed him so much

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

man nurse posted:

Equally funny to when someone posts a bad YouTube is the “I’m not clicking that” response. Like thanks for letting us know.

Why share anything, hell why even post. Let’s all exist in blissful silence

Law Route :hai:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

man nurse posted:

I didn't even read this post.

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

I have never read any posts, including my own

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.

man nurse posted:

agreed, OP

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

man nurse posted:

Equally funny to when someone posts a bad YouTube is the “I’m not clicking that” response. Like thanks for letting us know.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Would it help if I said I did click it, watched like three minutes of rambling without noticing anything like a point, and gave up?

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S
I don’t even know how to read, I :justpost:

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

man nurse posted:

Deep dives into an marketing advertisement are the most inane poo poo

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

I beat Portal 1! Feels like a true gamer moment.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
how soon we forget when The United States would come in and just poo poo out multiple awful youtube links with no context

it was a civic duty to loudly refuse that poo poo

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

the people making those videos are all freak nerds

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Ceave generally focuses more on Mario challenges and creating weird stuff on Mario Maker. Pretty wholesome vibe, pulls off some cool stuff, and overall pleasant to watch.

Probably not the best video to show him off, but gently caress it, he's been gone for a couple years, so I was excited he's back.

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

Kart Barfunkel posted:

I beat Portal 1! Feels like a true gamer moment.

very very nice
:golfclap::golfclap::golfclap:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Quantum of Phallus posted:

the people making those videos are all gamexplain nerds

That being said, 4 (FOUR?!) years ago, I was all over Andre's second-by-second teardown of that Super Mario Maker 2 trailer. :allears:

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Playing Pikmin 1 with the new switch release, it's amazing to me that in 2001 I played the RTS game Pikmin and the horror game Luigi's Mansion and forever cemented the game genres I'd obsess over for the following 22 years. I'm not a big Nintendo person in general but drat do they make some landmark games for kids.

Hammer Bro.
Jul 7, 2007

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Mister Facetious posted:

I've been diggin' the Super Mario Broth tweets based off the Mario RPG trailer.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Mister Facetious posted:

I usually agree except for the geolocater take with the TotK final trailer where Zelda says "find me, link" and then they show where she is in the scene lol.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

External Organs posted:

I usually agree except for the geolocater take with the TotK final trailer where Zelda says "find me, link" and then they show where she is in the scene lol.

And how very wrong they were lol

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

CuddleCryptid posted:

Playing Pikmin 1 with the new switch release, it's amazing to me that in 2001 I played the RTS game Pikmin and the horror game Luigi's Mansion and forever cemented the game genres I'd obsess over for the following 22 years. I'm not a big Nintendo person in general but drat do they make some landmark games for kids.

This week's backhanded compliment award has already been given out, sorry

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

CuddleCryptid posted:

And then there's fighting game Smash Bros. Melee, which was so good it broke the brains of the players who still play it competitively today.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

i just dont understand anything until some oily youtuber voice explains to me what ive seen

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
Wake up with the Kin-OH GOD WHAT IS THAT?!

Mister Facetious posted:

Everyone's gotta eat somehow my dude. I don't watch those videos but think it's neat that people have found nice income streams on YT

Yes even the switch up people with their most annoying and amateur sloppy rear end banter. Good for them

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I don't read posts or watch videos.
I'm too busy playing The Legend of Zelda Tears of The Kingdom for the Nintendo Switch Entertainment Console/Portable Hybrid.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I am playing Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel free to play, on Nintendo Switch.

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

Many people are calling them “Wintendo” these days

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
Finally got around to doing the lighting temple and yeah that was super easy and very short lol. I would hardly even consider the light puzzles actual puzzles because the solutions sort of slide right into where they need to go without much experimenting

Thank gently caress too, time to go back to hiking

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

KingSlime posted:

Finally got around to doing the lighting temple and yeah that was super easy and very short lol. I would hardly even consider the light puzzles actual puzzles because the solutions sort of slide right into where they need to go without much experimenting

Thank gently caress too, time to go back to hiking

Yeah but desert zombie mummy problem was cool as poo poo compared to boohoo it’s snowing too much problem.

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
Oh yah thematically it was a lot of fun, as was the lead up event. Also this is probably the most fleshed out the gerudo have ever been so that's pretty cool

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

My brother, who just got a switch this week is looking for suggestions for JRPGs. Any suggestions?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Dragon Quest XIS

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
Octopath Traveler 2 and Dragon Quest XI

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Shin Megami Tensei V, too, op.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

*a foul hooting fills the air*

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Shin Megami Tensei V, too, op.

Let's not get crazy.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

About to walk into fire temple boss. Just got the glide armor so eventually no fall damage

Game of the decade

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

otter posted:

My brother, who just got a switch this week is looking for suggestions for JRPGs. Any suggestions?

FFX and X2.

But really for tactics Triangle Strategy.

For Retro- any of the FF's through IX with a strong preference for VI and VII.

For Modern but feel Retro- DQ XI or Octopath Traveler 2

For Modern- Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (or so I hear, I've never played them).

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Lord_Hambrose posted:

Let's not get crazy.

Yeah wouldn’t want to start with the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022
avoid SMT5 for now, there may be some 2.0 rerelease like how they do with Persona games