Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

if u think about it who is to say what a no rules streetfight is. there are no rules. taking your nana to church is a no rules streetfight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aardvaard
Mar 4, 2013

you belong in the bog of eternal stench

i think it means that elon musk thinks he's tyler durden

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
FSD beta 14.88.69.420 "no rules streetfight"

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

quiggy posted:

if u think about it who is to say what a no rules streetfight is. there are no rules. taking your nana to church is a no rules streetfight.

post modern street fight, it's violence, deconstructed

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
a free-form series of asymmetrical power dynamics

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Beeftweeter posted:

god his feed is such garbage

random lady: people on twitter have bullied me into considering plastic surgery
elon musk: yeah plastic surgery owns

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1672367053250994177

I mean, if it's being used to fix injuries or the such sure or if you just want some cool rear end horns or something. A lot of cosmetic surgery is done for people with body dysmorphia, and it would be healthier for them to attend therapy.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
no rules street fighting is when you can use any technique, including dragon punches, helicopter kicks, yoga fire, etc.

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

The Management posted:

no rules street fighting is when you can use any technique, including dragon punches, helicopter kicks, yoga fire, etc.

it's when you pick liu kang and just button mash the bicycle kick nonstop

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

the great paradox of no rules street fighting is that it does have one rule: that there are no rules

philosophers have long debated whether it is in fact no rules street fighting or one rule street fighting

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
are laws rules :thunk:

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
I have also trained in no rules street fighting (watched some YouTube videos on how to break someone's nose)

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

he's just trying to make the krav maga booklet he skimmed sound cool

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

The Management posted:

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

that move not working on the female characters was some nice attention to detail

e: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFRmNVzYe20&t=119s

The_Franz fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Jun 25, 2023

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

The_Franz posted:

that move not working on the female characters was some nice attention to detail

i suppose there are some rules

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
in the early to mid 1700s, rural america had a type of fighting called rough and tumble fighting where it was basically a duel where people tried to gouge each other's eyes out
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rough_and_tumble_fighting

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

quiggy posted:

is no rules streetfighting a thing people train for

you train for that sport in the firing range

4lokos basilisk
Jul 17, 2008

i prefer some rules avenue tussling myself, its a lost art these days

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

I'm fairly sure that weird robot will be able to handle musk's kratom method boerjitsu

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

4lokos basilisk posted:

i prefer some rules avenue tussling myself, its a lost art these days

lightly regulated backalley pugilism

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Endless Mike posted:

I miss the early days of UFC

royce gracie tapped dan severn with a hanging triangle choke, still one of the most spectacular things i've ever seen

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I don't trust anyone that likes watching UFC.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
i dont trust weird nerds who can't appreciate a good bloodsport

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

ufc is fundamentally about hugging each other

4lokos basilisk
Jul 17, 2008

Midjack posted:

lightly regulated backalley pugilism

unsanctioned bareknuckle dadfight in the amusement park queue

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope
after winning my first streetfight:

"Oh hell yeah, this rules! ...wait, I mean... gently caress!"

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

aardvaard posted:

i think it means that elon musk thinks he's tyler durden

I am jack’s replacement

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

when i was about 8yo there was a kid as school who used to get into fights all the time. he'd whirl his arms around like an idiot and scream "I KNOW KARATE JUDO AND THAI CHI" over and over, and then cry and run away as soon as the other person took a step towards him.

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

well-read undead posted:

the great paradox of no rules street fighting is that it does have one rule: that there are no rules

philosophers have long debated whether it is in fact no rules street fighting or one rule street fighting

If it’s a true no rules street fight, that means the combatants are free to come up with their own rules mid fight

If it’s a “the only rule is there are no rules” situation then they’re not allowed to do that

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
I know chai tea :smugdog:

fins
May 31, 2011

Floss Finder
zuck vs musk ::: Gene LeBell vs Steven Seagal

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

fins posted:

zuck vs musk ::: Gene LeBell vs Steven Seagal
can you imagine elron's twitter replies to a video of him pooping himself

4lokos basilisk
Jul 17, 2008

Shumagorath posted:

can you imagine elron's twitter replies to a video of him pooping himself

yeah it would be paid bluechecks going “deepfake” until elon forces the video offline, accidentally proving that it was the real deal oops

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Chris Knight posted:

I know chai tea :smugdog:

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1672793968587702272

?????????????????????

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

You heard it here first there is no ecological impact to making electric cars and climate change will 100% reverse if everyone buys teslas.

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

just lmao that farming has no impact on climate change

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
free cattle, farm WoW gold

4lokos basilisk
Jul 17, 2008

Eeyo posted:

just lmao that farming has no impact on climate change

farming really does have no impact on climate change

if we ignore the impact of clearing out rainforests for arable land, because that's just something that happened *once* before farming started, and we all know that correlation is not causation
if we ignore the impact of transporting produce halfway across the world, because any day now these supply lines will be fully electric, sustainable and using no fossil fuels
if we ignore the impact of insane irrigation systems to make farming possible in places where it otherwise would not be, because climate change is caused by carbon fossil fuels and not water, duh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

ofc farming contributes to climate change

but even if it didn’t it still fucks the environment in a million other ways. lol, lmao