Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Improbable Lobster posted:

i'm sure there'll be some sort of injection for that too one day

yeah, potassium chloride :vd:

e: making it clear for the snype that i do not advocate for the deaths of transphobes. usually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

quiggy posted:

e: making it clear for the snype that i do not advocate for the deaths of transphobes. usually.

i do

Expo70
Nov 15, 2021

Can't talk now, doing
Hot Girl Stuff

quiggy posted:

only when extremely angry, i would think.

sort of like stubbing your toe and cussing, but you feel it in your soul instead of your foot

which may actually be where the soul is, assuming such a thing exists

Expo70 fucked around with this message at 14:25 on Jun 24, 2023

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

as a matter of self defense anyway

OldAlias fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Jun 24, 2023

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

when your enemies want you dead and are doing all in their power to create that reality it really doesn’t benefit you to take the high road. stay strapped

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

we might be safer if we weren’t seen as vulnerable and people feared loving with us. this could also lead to dangerous escalations, tho it’s not as if we aren’t already there right now

were I an american I’d prolly cave and own a gun by now, given everything, so I’m grateful to not be one. I used to do archery tho so more likely I’ll get my own bow at some point, even if it’ll mostly be for sport there’s some peace of mind in having one

gnatalie
Jul 1, 2003

blasting women into space
happy injection day!!

OldAlias posted:

when your enemies want you dead and are doing all in their power to create that reality it really doesn’t benefit you to take the high road. stay strapped

yea, it's something i've contemplated for a while. being in htown it's pretty easy to get a gun...but.. statistically it's too much of a risk.

if i were single tho it would be a different story.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Ciaphas posted:

surgery scheduled for the afternoon of july 13 :getin:
Bastille titties hell yes :)

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

e: wrong thread lmao oopsie

hbag fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Jun 24, 2023

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

OldAlias posted:

we might be safer if we weren’t seen as vulnerable and people feared loving with us. this could also lead to dangerous escalations, tho it’s not as if we aren’t already there right now

were I an american I’d prolly cave and own a gun by now, given everything, so I’m grateful to not be one. I used to do archery tho so more likely I’ll get my own bow at some point, even if it’ll mostly be for sport there’s some peace of mind in having one

It's legal to open-carry without a license in Arkansas, where I live. I already got a small shotgun for home defense several years ago when this rhetoric started ramping up. I'm about to get a handgun to carry. And I'm a gay cis white man. I can't imagine how much worse it is for people without my level of privilege.

I agree with the NRA these days, but not the way they want. If we have to live with the 2nd Amendment bullshit we should use it.

California has strict gun laws because black people started arming themselves legally to protect their communities.

Nobody's going to gently caress with a drag queen slinging an AR15 over her shoulder.

vortmax fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Jun 25, 2023

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
note that, statistically speaking, even having access to a gun makes you significantly more likely to both attempt suicide and be successful in the attempt. as many of us are in vunerable communities, if you feel the need to own a gun make sure you fully consider any possible consequences first

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

note that, statistically speaking, even having access to a gun makes you significantly more likely to both attempt suicide and be successful in the attempt. as many of us are in vunerable communities, if you feel the need to own a gun make sure you fully consider any possible consequences first

yeah this is exactly why i don't own one. totally get the impetus to and sometimes consider it but at the end of the day i don't trust myself enough, i know where my brain can go

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

vortmax posted:

Nobody's going to gently caress with a drag queen slinging an AR15 over her shoulder.

the cops here would probably use it as evidence that you're a prostitute, or just shoot you

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

yeahh like guns are Cool and all but i'm insanely depressive and i don't need an exit button laying around

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

an excellent point, and one I've already considered, because I do have a history of major depressive disorder, in remission for many years now. I don't see that being a problem for me, but I promised my best friend that if I ever even consider it I'll give the gun to him. (he's the one who's been teaching me how to be a responsible and safe gun owner. you know, things like "booger hook off the bang switch unless you are about to fire".)

mostly I'm just tired of feeling helpless in this hellhole state and watching the government make things worse for all of us. I can absolutely see the "gay panic" defense for murder make a comeback down here.

vortmax fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Jun 25, 2023

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Shame Boy posted:

the cops here would probably use it as evidence that you're a prostitute, or just shoot you

yeah, that's the other thing, i don't really see Us Queers using a weapon in self defense going well, either during or afterwards. cops shoot people that own guns too, legal or no

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

yeah, that's the other thing, i don't really see Us Queers using a weapon in self defense going well, either during or afterwards. cops shoot people that own guns too, legal or no

personally were i to purchase a gun it would be a defense from your proud boys and whatnot rather than cops. the latter has tanks, i lose already

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Yeah something that I find kind of funny about the 2nd amendment defenses is the revolution argument. Like, the USA has loving predator drones and tanks. Nobody sane is doing an armed revolution unless they want a LOT of people to get obliterated

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

i mean no you just need to have people in the military lean towards agreeing with you, so it'd prolly work great if you're a threeper or whatever

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

alexandriao posted:

Yeah something that I find kind of funny about the 2nd amendment defenses is the revolution argument. Like, the USA has loving predator drones and tanks. Nobody sane is doing an armed revolution unless they want a LOT of people to get obliterated

excuse me i have a dji, a go pro and a roll of duct tape, maybe with raspberry pi and a rifle or something. clearly the same thing

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Shame Boy posted:

i mean no you just need to have people in the military lean towards agreeing with you, so it'd prolly work great if you're a threeper or whatever

Yeah im sure the extremely not famous for being relentlessly fascist military will support an armed revolution uh huh

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

alexandriao posted:

Yeah im sure the extremely not famous for being relentlessly fascist military will support an armed revolution uh huh

i'm saying they will if the fascists are the ones doing the revolution

armpit_enjoyer
Jan 25, 2023

my god. it's full of posts
https://twitter.com/MikaelThalen/status/1673373691055415296

Oh!

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

nice

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

lol cool

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
be gay do crimes
etc

armpit_enjoyer
Jan 25, 2023

my god. it's full of posts
the hits keep coming

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

cube :)

gnatalie
Jul 1, 2003

blasting women into space
sup queers how are we doing this evening

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
Being gay

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

yea

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

good to go on gay, topped up on trans, and bedecked in boob

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING
Bra shopping online because it seems I finally need them, what better way to spend a Saturday

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

claw game handjob posted:

Bra shopping online because it seems I finally need them, what better way to spend a Saturday
nice. i'm a fan of ck modern bralettes

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Ciaphas posted:

nice. i'm a fan of ck modern bralettes

even post-tittification? im exploring how big i'll want to be a few years from now when 2nd puberty wraps up and all, and am curious what it will require for my boob capsules

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Lady Radia posted:

even post-tittification? im exploring how big i'll want to be a few years from now when 2nd puberty wraps up and all, and am curious what it will require for my boob capsules
not sure yet, i've only worn it for a couple hours since the surgery while i was washing the sports bra they gave me to wear the first few weeks

that being said it felt as comfy and supportive as always for those couple hours, which was a nice surprise considering i expected them to not even fit anymore. it'll be the end of the year before i'll be fully healed and the implants fully settled, so hopefully around then i'll have a better answer to your question

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Lady Radia posted:

I’m at like …4? 5? years now and have gotten some extra boob gains like, not long ago. I think it has to do with my metabolism changing slightly and also meds helping me keep on weight where before I was like, perma waif, & it definitely went to my tits and rear end (which has since destroyed some of my shorts and pants). you may continue to see changes past the point you’d expect is all, tho this is all incredibly ymwv. given that I’m not sure there’s a neat end point to 2nd puberty tho I’m sure you’ll know for yourself when that might be

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

also I don’t like bras very much at all so I mostly don’t wear em. only in certain circumstances, tho I’d sooner wear smth like a spaghetti strapped crop top that looks like a bra but doesn’t constrict near as much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

approaching 15y and tits do slow down a little but they are still responsive to weight changes and hormonal fluctuations

reminds me to buy some new bras actually.