Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

if we are nominating davros1 would probably be fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i still think we're fine with the mix we have rn tho, -1

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

I have only the loosest of notions as to who the mods are/the prime minister is

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

If you see a poster saying duh or doy or ah oh generally they’re a mod

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

STONE COLD 64 posted:

i still think we're fine with the mix we have rn tho, -1

Brodie Jr is a mod?

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Power Windows posted:

Brodie Jr is a mod?

duh

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.
Can you mow from awful.app yet?

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Wrong thread - no new mods!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Nystral posted:

Can you mow from awful.app yet?

i dunno, i'll have to ask señor benjamin

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

can we ban the new epic rereg guy who is clearly hammond egger. thanks

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

We're different.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Quantum of Phallus posted:

It can't be Hammond Egger. They said they were here for over 23 years, and had ENOUGH. and they'd NEVER be back.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

it's sad that someone is so mad they would spend money to remove timothy dalton from my account. i would never be so mad that i'd do tjhat.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i can't stand 007. it's 40 less than wot i need

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

it's sad that someone is so mad they would spend money to remove timothy dalton from my account. i would never be so mad that i'd do tjhat.

Maybe he's just worried you're advertising cigarettes, which is illegal in many countries. So it was actually from a place of love and not from a place of being a butt?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Who

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

bluexy posted:

huge fan of cm punk drama and ai wrestling posts so i just had to make an account here.

if its not them then... well.. what cna i say

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i get ur lust for drama but a)theres been a wave in actual new users the past couple of weeks and b) that other jabroni did a regular self ban tox so if he pays the toll hes free to come back and make a bigger butthole of himself while we stomp his neck in. it is his goon right.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

thank you mister 64.im a messy drama lover

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have

how do you even find this place accidentally, at least I heard about it from all the really old memes on the internet/college friends and let's plays. if you were to search "wrestling forums" or "places to talk about wrestling" it probably isn't going to show up until ten pages deep on google if at all

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Tampa Bae posted:

how do you even find this place accidentally, at least I heard about it from all the really old memes on the internet/college friends and let's plays. if you were to search "wrestling forums" or "places to talk about wrestling" it probably isn't going to show up until ten pages deep on google if at all

Just out of curiosity, I googled "wrestling forums" on incognito and it didn't make the first four pages, but it was mentioned on the first result, a squaredcircle thread about where other wrestling forums are so :shrug:

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have

projecthalaxy posted:

Just out of curiosity, I googled "wrestling forums" on incognito and it didn't make the first four pages, but it was mentioned on the first result, a squaredcircle thread about where other wrestling forums are so :shrug:
somethingawful is behind a paypall too tho idk if i'd have ever randomly clicked on here and decide "yeah paying $10 just to see what's here" was a good idea

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The wrestling subreddit was closed for a while and this is literally the only place to discuss wrestling on the internet that isn't a complete cesspool, so I think it's feasible that some new people did actually show up here, but, uh. I dunno, I'm a little bit, as the kids say, SUS, as well.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

My default is to assume all new accounts are re-regs of either perma’d or merely-probated-but-still-wanna-post accounts. Example: the two new permas in the last 12 hrs in the Leper’s Colony

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

MJeff posted:

The wrestling subreddit was closed for a while and this is literally the only place to discuss wrestling on the internet that isn't a complete cesspool, so I think it's feasible that some new people did actually show up here, but, uh. I dunno, I'm a little bit, as the kids say, SUS, as well.

I think that's pog

Maybe even tubular? Is that anything still?

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 19 days!

Chris James 2 posted:

My default is to assume all new accounts are re-regs of either perma’d or merely-probated-but-still-wanna-post accounts. Example: the two new permas in the last 12 hrs in the Leper’s Colony

Keep in mind that if you only look at the leper's colony you'll only see the reregs that are permabanned users, and not the ones who are not.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Tampa Bae posted:

somethingawful is behind a paypall too tho idk

oh yeah forgot about that lol.. hmmm... curious

Cult of Pies
Oct 2, 2021

Tampa Bae posted:

i found this place accidentally when i wanted to see what chris regal was up to and only regged because the paywall went up after lurking for a while. my situation probably doesn't happen often but it happens.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

They’re saving you from the worst James Bond friend. Seriously License to Kill was trash.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Nystral posted:

They’re saving you from the worst James Bond friend. Seriously License to Kill was trash.

Ok, I’ll take the job just lemme ban this jerk!!

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Nystral posted:

You can go to HELL

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Timothy Dalton was the best Bond

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

not getting into that here. let's keep this drama to the DMs

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Nystral posted:

This guy

is wrong

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Nystral posted:

Get this fuckre outta here!

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

talking poo poo about timothy dalton? that's a paddlin'

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!
Give QoP back a Timothy Dalton av, but this time instead of Bond it's Dalton as Simon Skinner

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

- "fug you. it's me. timothy dalton."

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
.........I would appreciate it very much if a mod could change the tag on the Observer Awards thread to the "Let's Get Ready to Rumble" one, please and thank you.

Edit: Thank you very much.

MJeff fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Jun 29, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
All my posting enemies need to be nice to me for the next few weeks, my wife just gave birth to my first child.