Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

digitalist posted:

These are some sweep pups and kitties, I wish I had a sweet pup and some kitties.

The orange cast is from the forests being on fire and I'll blame the worried look on the same, at least we're getting some good music to play humanity out.

edit: that took a lot longer than I expected it to.

if that's your website you have a cert issue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

digitalist
Nov 17, 2000

journey into Kirk's unknown

Space Kablooey posted:

if that's your website you have a cert issue

Is it giving you an issue loading the picture? If you're visiting the domain and it's broken, that's a feature.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

yeah firefox is complaining that it's self signed and it's refusing to display the image here and when i tried to go to it

digitalist
Nov 17, 2000

Space Kablooey posted:

yeah firefox is complaining that it's self signed and it's refusing to display the image here and when i tried to go to it

Ah wonderful, alright, let me fix that. I only used it because I couldn't get my first choice fixed quickly.

edit: Hosted it elsewhere so it should work better now, although your quote might be pointing to the old host. Thanks for the heads up!

digitalist fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Jun 26, 2023

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

digitalist posted:

Ah wonderful, alright, let me fix that. I only used it because I couldn't get my first choice fixed quickly.

edit: Hosted it elsewhere so it should work better now, although your quote might be pointing to the old host. Thanks for the heads up!

I mostly use SA's own image attachment thing these days if I can. After Waffle and Imgur and Imageshack and and and...

digitalist
Nov 17, 2000

Desert Bus posted:

I mostly use SA's own image attachment thing these days if I can. After Waffle and Imgur and Imageshack and and and...

Yeah, that was my first choice but for some reason I always mess it up, I'll figure it out one of these days. But I do like using my own hosting because it's easier to keep tabs on what I have shared.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

digitalist posted:

Yeah, that was my first choice but for some reason I always mess it up, I'll figure it out one of these days.

It has a tiny size restriction that is like 10th of your phone cameras resolution so you need to shrink it a lot lol

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Mechanical Pencil posted:

Internet cat, with zero attribution

What you're doing in this thread seems super creepy

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

digitalist posted:

These are some sweep pups and kitties, I wish I had a sweet pup and some kitties.

The orange cast is from the forests being on fire and I'll blame the worried look on the same, at least we're getting some good music to play humanity out.

edit: that took a lot longer than I expected it to. Back to fixing things.

I like your hair :hmmyes:

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
need more selfies on this page. What are you up to? i'm at work dealing with a mountain of bullshit that sprouts new mountains every time i chop its head off

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I love the pikachu onsie hanging up next to the very official looking filing cabinet

Edit: also I love your vest

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
We run karaoke for folks at the shelter where i work and one of the gimmicks is that staff will sometimes wear stupid costumes for people's birthdays or going away parties. it's a mission-critical pikachu onesie

MSPain
Jul 14, 2006

friend of mine got a holga

MSPain fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Jun 26, 2023

Gay Hitler
Dec 11, 2006

I'm gay as heil!

Kayak Jack!

digitalist
Nov 17, 2000

Happy Landfill posted:

I like your hair :hmmyes:

Thanks! I'm pretty new to long hair, I can thank social distancing and avoiding barbershops for that. My initial thought was to just get it cut and donate it whenever I would need to be presentable again but looks I ended up growing somewhat attached to it. I don't often wear it without an elastic, it's constantly getting in my eyes but I should take a selfie without it, I think I like it more that way. If someone more knowledgeable wants to recommend what I could do to keep it manageable without an elastic, I'm all ears. I would imagine you can use hair spray or something along those lines to keep it in check.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Sitting Here posted:

need more selfies on this page. What are you up to? i'm at work dealing with a mountain of bullshit that sprouts new mountains every time i chop its head off

Lol, speaking of looks that people wished they would be able to pull off...

Happy Landfill posted:

I love your vest

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

digitalist posted:

Thanks! I'm pretty new to long hair, I can thank social distancing and avoiding barbershops for that. My initial thought was to just get it cut and donate it whenever I would need to be presentable again but looks I ended up growing somewhat attached to it. I don't often wear it without an elastic, it's constantly getting in my eyes but I should take a selfie without it, I think I like it more that way. If someone more knowledgeable wants to recommend what I could do to keep it manageable without an elastic, I'm all ears. I would imagine you can use hair spray or something along those lines to keep it in check.

I've been regrowing my hair, too, after years of pixie cuts. Something I've been doing to keep my hair out of my face (since it's still a bit short for an actual ponytail) is I've been using pomade to...I don't know how to describe it other than brush my hair back with my fingers. Basically I put the product on my fingertips (You could pretty much just do the same with hairspray as long as you don't let it get too dry) and then I brush my bangs out of my face, but because I'm using product it helps to tame the worst of the stuff that gets in my eyes. It's great fro days I don't feel like just pulling my hair back in a head band want to feel like I styled my hair a little, without doing too much

...I apologize if that didn't make much sense. I'm literally sitting here trying to clearly articulate a very simple thing that I do and coming up short :eng99:

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

This hair is zany and I love it

digitalist
Nov 17, 2000

Happy Landfill posted:

I've been regrowing my hair, too, after years of pixie cuts. Something I've been doing to keep my hair out of my face (since it's still a bit short for an actual ponytail) is I've been using pomade to...I don't know how to describe it other than brush my hair back with my fingers. Basically I put the product on my fingertips (You could pretty much just do the same with hairspray as long as you don't let it get too dry) and then I brush my bangs out of my face, but because I'm using product it helps to tame the worst of the stuff that gets in my eyes. It's great fro days I don't feel like just pulling my hair back in a head band want to feel like I styled my hair a little, without doing too much

...I apologize if that didn't make much sense. I'm literally sitting here trying to clearly articulate a very simple thing that I do and coming up short :eng99:

No, it makes sense and I completely understand. I actually have some gathering dust somewhere. I had just assumed it wouldn't be enough to help manage what I have going on at the moment. Thanks for reminding me, can't hurt to try!

Now this is a mane!

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Username/post combo

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

have u posted in any of our illustrious evil wizard threads

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL

MrQwerty posted:

have u posted in any of our illustrious evil wizard threads

Ha, no, but I am all for being an evil wizard.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Dang we need a "dat mane" smilie.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

New thread title

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Are the threads or the wizards illustrious?

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Everyone has the right to long beautiful hair and should take advantage of that if they can.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

digitalist posted:

A bandana or a headscarf will work wonders if it's long enough to get in your eyes but not long enough to tie back, but it looks like yours is. This was me just over a year ago, cut off about two feet to look presentable at my sisters wedding.

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin

Soul Dentist posted:

What you're doing in this thread seems super creepy

I get that, but how so specifically?

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

I get that, but how so specifically?

This is a thread for posting pics of yourself.

You're posting random poo poo like you're stuck in the 90's wacky monkey cheese internet.

I'm pretty sure we literally have entire threads if not whole forums to act like you're 12 years old and just got dial-up.

Don't make this weird dude. A lot of us have body image issues and poo poo and just let us have our happy space without someone making GBS threads it up cause ???

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Valko posted:

A bandana or a headscarf will work wonders if it's long enough to get in your eyes but not long enough to tie back, but it looks like yours is. This was me just over a year ago, cut off about two feet to look presentable at my sisters wedding.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin

Desert Bus posted:

This is a thread for posting pics of yourself.

You're posting random poo poo like you're stuck in the 90's wacky monkey cheese internet.

I'm pretty sure we literally have entire threads if not whole forums to act like you're 12 years old and just got dial-up.

Don't make this weird dude. A lot of us have body image issues and poo poo and just let us have our happy space without someone making GBS threads it up cause ???

Wow ok buddy, didn't realise I was having such a negative effect.
I kind of posted a picture of myself.

But sure, the thread's yours.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Wow ok buddy, didn't realise I was having such a negative effect.
I kind of posted a picture of myself.

But sure, the thread's yours.

I do not speak for everyone. Just like keep the rando pic posting down and stick to pics of yourself? And I think it's cool?

We all make mistakes and that is how we learn my friend. <3

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin

Desert Bus posted:

This is a thread for wacky monkey cheese internet.

I act like 12 years old and just got dial-up.

A lot of bodys poo poo and just let us have our poo poo???

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

You're gonna have to try a LOT harder to be a truly annoying poster. I wish you the best of luck.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Stop doing this. Post selfies or comments on selfies only.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Cross-postin' from the grappling thread. Down in Brazil getting my rear end kicked. How it started vs how it's going today:

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

it looks like you got your rear end kicked

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Space Kablooey posted:

it looks like you got your rear end kicked

Also the rest of my body!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Dentist