Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Love the kind of guy who consumes a bunch of post-apoc media and thinks "yes, I want to be the decaying warlord presiding over a compound of starving maniacs, I'll have a great time and get laid a lot and will absolutely not envy the dead"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Why is there so much of this poo poo, what is wrong with people

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

Fajita Queen posted:

Why is there so much of this poo poo, what is wrong with people

fallout new vegas looks great! i'll totally get away from all my problems and be a cool raider roaming the wastelands and not an unnamed skeleton that's looted for a stimpak and 3 bottle caps shortly outside goodsprings!

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Why would I go to goodsprinhs, I want my house the other way!

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

Famethrowa posted:

is this a separate guy from the survival sex covid tip?

yeah unless this guy was a rereg of that guy which is possible. this dude created an account just to post his harem personals ad (and another to beg a user to answer his pms)

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

ApocalypseEnjoyer posted:

and I'm no millionaire, but I got multiple houses, dozens of acres of farmable land, and more than enough wherewithal to only share air with people of my choosing for the rest of my life.

rural Plinkey up in here

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

how tf does having acres of farmland not make you a millionaire

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

VostokProgram posted:

lying

Martman
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 41 minutes!
"farmable land" could be a big stretch, especially given that the poster is almost definitely totally insane

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

acres of land that could theoretically be used to farm

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

FirstnameLastname posted:

I'm hooked up to a nutritious tank at a dentist rn they're busy and forgot im here it's been like 45 min
since I know that none of u feel anything close this bomb, and you know it? owned. :cheers: lmfao nodded out befor i posye; it; theory pr0v3n @ j@@ (lil ref toa recent feels billeneuve post i liked a lou). : :cheers: :sanix:: ::dings:

lol, this is great stuff.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
You said it, Valko

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Leal posted:

Doxxing a child because they said Fortnite was more culturally relevant than Karl Marx

And hell, the kid was right

The kid was right.

pentyne posted:

louisgod doxxed a literal child for the crime of having the wrong opinion, and bragged how easy it was to find a child's personal information

a mod at the time, Brutalist McDonalds defended the doxxing because the child was a "political actor" in the public sphere

btw it took a QCS thread to be taken seriously

I had no idea about any of this. It sucks!

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

pandy fackler posted:

ive never seen the guy who tried to get women to move out to his covid free compound posted in legends/sagas. i just spent a few minutes tracking all the posts down so enjoy

Forum bans are not enough, that is a poster that should be banned from life or at least from the Internet.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

We Got Us A Bread posted:

I love to play a fun game: go on craigslist, look at apartments/shared, and play "spot the predator." There are SO many "room available for single female only, must be willing to cook, clean, and hook up sometimes" listings.

this game does not sound very fun at all actually

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

iwentdoodie posted:

Why would I go to goodsprinhs, I want my house the other way!

sure if you've got a five-foot-tall bug zapper on the porch for the cazadors

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Endorph posted:

I'm a geeky slob who lives in a rural area in a red state and who has cracked every single one of his pings

"come for the romance, stay for the gains and arson" should be a quote immortalized in stone as a warning

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

VostokProgram posted:

Average acre of farmland is worth about $3000, so a couple dozen acres would be $70k or so.

Could cost a lot less if it's worse-than average

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Trying to figure out which post to quote this at, but just in general the last few pages.

Jesus loving christ.

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

"bossy ladies with muscles and criminal records get preferential treatment" makes me think of bill dauterive waiting outside a correctional facility w flowers to offer rides to women getting out on parole

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

qnqnx posted:

Forum bans are not enough, that is a poster that should be banned from life or at least from the Internet.

Wow capital forums punishment is a new one

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
this sites criteria for permabans is the most incomprehensible ive ever seen

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

pandy fackler posted:

"bossy ladies with muscles and criminal records get preferential treatment" makes me think of bill dauterive waiting outside a correctional facility w flowers to offer rides to women getting out on parole

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmfao

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

lmao thank you for this

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

lol

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

This is a slippery slope to fascism.

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
uhh hey baby... i have a compound uh huh huh

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

what does it say about me that this makes me hungry for a sandwich

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Lady Radia posted:

what does it say about me that this makes me hungry for a sandwich
Sounds like you've been smoking the reefer.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

lol

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

lol

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020