Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

that guys a fed, geddim!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

Mr Hootington posted:

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read

My strategy is never to click on “Show More”

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!
lol get his rear end sir
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1673644608314638336?t=HxXWVqYBuZ2_Cwz5BVCkDA&s=19

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

I've noticed everything Errol Musk says about Elon you can read in Daniel Day Lewis' voice from There Will Be Blood

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Elon musk so much heavier

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

[Musk] Sorry Mom says I can't

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Cookie Cutter posted:

I've noticed everything Errol Musk says about Elon you can read in Daniel Day Lewis' voice from There Will Be Blood

A BASTARD FROM A BOERSKET

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

lmao errol musk is no doubt absolute human garbage but I'd sit and have beers with him in a skybox at the billionaire ufc fight just to listen to him riff on his own son

Eight-Six has issued a correction as of 14:02 on Jun 27, 2023

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

I, BUY, YOUR WEBSITE!
I gently caress IT UP!

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Elon Musk Ftw

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Unmask the fed

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

yes

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

This is my son and partner Elon - we offer you the bond of family that very few Emeraldmen can understand. I'm fixed like no other company in this field and that's because my half-share in Zambia has just come in at $40,000 and a handshake on an airfield somewhere

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

We talking about the website that if they now try to add even the most basic features it shits the bed until they revert back to the previous version and drop the new feature?

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
https://twitter.com/mroliverbarnes/status/1673646010017431554

just running my companies into a k-hole

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Cookie Cutter posted:

I wish he'd re-enact the final scene with his son, or sons, ideally.

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

maybe this musk guy isn’t so bad after all. musk ftw….

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!
idk what ketamine is but you should take lsd once every 3-4 years

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

tenderjerk posted:

idk what ketamine is but you should take lsd once every 3-4 years

Its a dissociative tranquilizer for animals and children that is 'safe' in that its very hard to OD on, but 'not safe' in that long term use will destroy your bladder

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
there used to be a thread in tcc where they were mixing ketamine with peanut butter

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

there used to be a thread in tcc where they were mixing ketamine with peanut butter

how does that even work

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

titty_baby_ posted:

Its a dissociative tranquilizer for animals and children that is 'safe' in that its very hard to OD on, but 'not safe' in that long term use will destroy your bladder

It also makes you think you're a genius and causes you to repeat yourself endlessly about your brilliance to anyone unfortunate enough to be around you

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Car Hater posted:

It also makes you think you're a genius and causes you to repeat yourself endlessly about your brilliance to anyone unfortunate enough to be around you

I've never experienced that at all in my raving days, usually people are put off by ket heads because they're stumbling around like zombies and staring at things

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Car Hater posted:

you're thinking of an even more insidious drug: money

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
Ah maybe it's that I ran into it in the context of people doing it "therapeutically" (blasting themselves into a k-hole for days without any therapist or other medical professionals)

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
i can't figure out how find lsd anymore

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

titty_baby_ posted:

I've never experienced that at all in my raving days, usually people are put off by ket heads because they're stumbling around like zombies and staring at things

i dont need drugs for that. topic locked

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Thought ketamine was the drug they give you when they gotta stick a camera up your poop chute, because it helps cause 'amnesia' (hence the popularity as a date rape drug) so you basically calm the gently caress down and can't remember what just went up your butt 5 seconds ago.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Spacing out for 15+ seconds and responding to a question with a butchering of a movie quote that doesn't even apply to the situation makes so much more sense with ketamine being involved lol

He's the guy I avoid in the bathroom at raves

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Panfilo posted:

Thought ketamine was the drug they give you when they gotta stick a camera up your poop chute, because it helps cause 'amnesia' (hence the popularity as a date rape drug) so you basically calm the gently caress down and can't remember what just went up your butt 5 seconds ago.

Off Topic

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

ben shapino posted:

Spacing out for 15+ seconds and responding to a question with a butchering of a movie quote that doesn't even apply to the situation makes so much more sense with ketamine being involved lol

He's the guy I avoid in the bathroom at raves

Also epic printer scene in office space

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

fitting that elon would have experience with horse tranquilizers

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

HootTheOwl posted:

I, BUY, YOUR WEBSITE!
I gently caress IT UP!

Mods, thread title please

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

let that sink in, people

let it in!

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

comedy is legal again

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

HootTheOwl posted:

I, BUY, YOUR WEBSITE!
I gently caress IT UP!

:yeah:

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

HootTheOwl posted:

I, BUY, YOUR WEBSITE!
I gently caress IT UP!

title imo

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

whaley posted:

i can't figure out how find lsd anymore

Usually listed below the magic mushrooms but above the DMT vape pens

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
wish... granted