Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
This Popeyes just got built so maybe that's part of it.

My only exposure to their food is via Adam Sandler movies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

;)

Of course, the fact that I also pour with my left hand is part of why my REAL dominant hand is injured

Wendigee posted:

Yeah I never go there because the staff sucks. Great chicken though.. just always order inside to go is the only answer.

Seriously, the new Popeye's chicken sandwich might be the only thing I've ever encountered that lived up to a massive amount of hype without exaggeration

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Got enough Chinese coming for 3 meals for 20 bucks including including a 6 dollar tip. Hell yeah

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Rofl the Popeyes just arrived. gently caress.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

That's a wendigee :discourse:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I’m gonna become left handed one day

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

It arrived but they had already refunded my credit cart from the cancellation.. lol. That's dinner.

I can reheat fried rice and beef and broccoli tomorrow. For the extra smelly wendigee the next day

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

As long as you don't microwave broccoli at the office. I wanna say thats almost as bad as microwaving fish

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
You can microwave whatever you want. Right after I properly incinerate my popcorn, as is my custom.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Okay gonna have to freeze the Chinese food it's literally 2 or 3lbs of beef and broccoli and I can't make it through that

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

As long as you don't microwave broccoli at the office. I wanna say thats almost as bad as microwaving fish

Ehhh.. you right fish and curry is worst, but Duke broccoli would smell like poo poo to

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

The best popeye sandwich and ghost pepper wings are the free ones

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Everything's coming up Wendigee
You should buy a lottery ticket

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Smugworth posted:

Everything's coming up Wendigee
You should buy a lottery ticket

Why test your luck.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Wendigee posted:

Why test your luck.

yeah but imagine how much beef and broccoli you could buy if you won the lottery

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

You'd need a chest freezer or two to freeze it all you'd have so much beef and broccoli

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Did you know the engineer of the Hindenburg was left handed?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Beef and broccoli is the American Chinese food staple I never order. I like beef and I like broccoli but I order Chinese for TASTINESS

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

other 'burg facts
-the grand piano was made of aluminum for weight savings
-there was a dedicated smoking room because people wernt afraid of poo poo in the olden days
-threre was an option for the toilets to empty out the bottom of the ship, say when you are flying over france

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
-first blimp ever piloted by a dog

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
the Hindenburg couldn't have caught on fire because it was full of hydrogen and hydrogen + oxygen make water and guess where there's a lot of oxygen? In the freaking air. Wake up

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Part of the charm of the Popeye’s organization is the utter unpredictability of the drive thru/delivery situation. You will never get your exact order, but you may get extra food or no food at all.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Roosevelt did 5/6/37

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

AARD VARKMAN posted:

-first blimp ever piloted by a dog

The dog was a south paw

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Lefties have contributed more to society than any of the plebeian right-handers. Considering we used to be killed at birth, it just goes to show you how much the right-handed bourgeoisie feared our clearly superior genetics.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Beef and broccoli is the American Chinese food staple I never order. I like beef and I like broccoli but I order Chinese for TASTINESS

I've never ordered beef & broccoli. I like chicken/shrimp/tofu & broccoli though.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

McCauley Culkin's character in The Good Son was left handed. Elijah Wood's was right handed.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
Interestingly enough though, neither actor has any hands. It's all cgi.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
The Left Hand of Darkness is a fantastic book btw

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Nick Cave originally titled the song Red Left Hand until far left-handed extremists forced him to change it to Red Right Hand

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the right hand of holiness is even better

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Roughly 90% of people are right handed. It's an evolutionary advantage, left handers are literally ignoring the biological imperative.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
*meets someone new, reaches out left hand to shake* :twisted:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

my employer is desperately trying to hire more left handers, something about federal standards

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

*meets someone new, reaches out left hand to shake* :twisted:

I did this at my first ever job interview when I was 16 and to this day I have no idea why I did it.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
lefties come and chill in the clubhouse no righties and especially no smugworthlesses allowed!!!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4035235

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

what about bihanduals? sounds like erasure to me

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Bad Purchase posted:

what about bihanduals? sounds like erasure to me

I don't like being erased

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

and what of the ambisinister?