Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

titty_baby_ posted:

Its a dissociative tranquilizer for animals and children that is 'safe' in that its very hard to OD on, but 'not safe' in that long term use will destroy your bladder

it also makes olneys lesions grow on your brain w/ heavy/frequent use, much like abusing dxm (NyQuil) & PCP

it doesn't cause that stuff at therapeutic amounts tho & is actually rly useful for treatment resistant depression & a bunch of related stuff. there've been clinics in WA for years now, the doses are given 3-12+ months apart bc one use generally is effective for a long time, it works by making your glutamate/NMDA receptors chill out, they're what alcohol and benzos function through too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
as noted it destroys your bladder too so elon probably pisses his pants

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Beeftweeter posted:

as noted it destroys your bladder too so elon probably pisses his pants

the way I've heard it described is your bladder fills up with some fleshy internal lining until it's a baseball stuffed with soft tissue & a thimblefull of piss in the middle

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
https://twitter.com/formytots0128/status/1579955155662819329?s=46

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

roffles posted:

What's the point of FSD again? Is it just me or is it more stressful to have to monitor something else driving than to actually do it myself? Why the gently caress does the NTSB or whoever even allow this poo poo to be tested on the roads aaaaaaahhhhh

FSD on US freeway systems would pretty much end gridlock, save lives and save money but our political leadership and donor class are obsessed with Hunter Biden’s schlong.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

edit

I am bad at things

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

oh yeah and we live alongside people who think mass transportation systems are communist plots.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
Freakin’ Suckin Dicks mode

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

self driving cars don’t exist and the only thing that will end gridlock is driving less

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1673852824890011649

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

self driving cars don’t exist and the only thing that will end gridlock is driving less

people deserve better than a public bus, homie.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
I'm extremely impressed with his strength, power, and skill, on the feet and on the ground. It was epic.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

coconono posted:

people deserve better than a public bus, homie.

no, they don't. just make taking the bus easier and more reliable.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
“self driving cars” is just a lie told to investors to make number go up

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
https://twitter.com/lexfridman/status/1673836162937417728?t=p7Fk4fZQdDkdLQKcdIFwxw&s=19

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
if taking the public bus is a bad experience, perhaps we should make that better instead of investing in a pipe dream

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

no, they don't. just make taking the bus easier and more reliable.

this is an archaic sentiment. Nothing good ever happens when we reduce people to lovely little pigs packed tightly in death tubes. Mass transportation only works in the combined fantasy lands of free healthcare housing for all. And even then I’d much rather drive myself thank you very much.

That said FSD on a freeway system smart enough to direct the cars means a faster safer freeway system because nowadays people are fuckin bored or yeeted out of their minds on long drives. let the car and road drive for them while they play Xbox. you can even make it a public utility like those city wide e-scooters. Just with special roads above the loving ground where you ride free private self driving cars to facilitate personal affairs across such a grand land as North America.

It’s a solvable problem even by Largely Melty Boy but Musk is instead embracing American construction corruption culture and designing something that will absolutely eat poor people.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

coconono has issued a correction as of 03:20 on Jun 28, 2023

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

coconono posted:

this is an archaic sentiment. Nothing good ever happens when we reduce people to lovely little pigs packed tightly in death tubes. Mass transportation only works in the combined fantasy lands of free healthcare housing for all. And even then I’d much rather drive myself thank you very much.

shut up bitch

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Relon strength

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

self-driving cars only make sense if they’re all networked and in constant communication which, lol, lmao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
elon musk is strong he knows karate hes very skilled at posting and making the brained dead regressive woke left angry... mad?

16-bit Butt-Head has issued a correction as of 03:05 on Jun 28, 2023

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

elon musk is strong he knows karate hes very skilled at posting and making the brained regressive woke left angry... mad?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

coconono posted:

lol

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

coconono posted:

Nothing good ever happens when we reduce people to lovely little pigs packed tightly in death tubes.

were you not paying attention to the news last week or

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
instead of every airliner we should have 300 personal airplanes

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

if you’re a lucky musk fan he’ll invite you to his dojo and lay on top of you

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

those sure are words

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

the milk machine posted:

as someone that rides in airplanes for a living, I’d vastly prefer this than the current setup.

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

the milk machine posted:

Abolish airplanes

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

BAM

You’ve been walrus’d

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

all
y’all
can
suck
my
balls

aycsb squad reppin strong in this thread rn

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

coconono posted:

all
y’all
can
suck
my
balls

aycsb squad reppin strong in this thread rn

i hope you drive a tesla soon (threat)

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Everyone owning and driving their own personal car is just not environmentally feasible, I didn't think that would spark controversy in CSPAM

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

coconono posted:

as someone that rides in airplanes for a living, I’d vastly prefer this than the current setup.

hey you know they don't make you buy a second seat on the bus right?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

i hope you drive a tesla soon (threat)

PMs are open, homie.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

tongue
every
sloppy
loose
rear end in a top hat

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
elon hates leaks because he has poor bladder control

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

coconono posted:

FSD on US freeway systems would pretty much end gridlock, save lives and save money but our political leadership and donor class are obsessed with Hunter Biden’s schlong.

Self driving trains would be better and easier

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

WrasslorMonkey posted:

tongue
every
sloppy
loose
rear end in a top hat

:yosbutt:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
he has poor bladder control because hes a habitual user of a dissociative animal tranquilizer