Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

The Saddest Rhino posted:

lmao i thought his mum stopped the fight

she did, that's why he's now showing off. So he can say he would've easily won but there's just nothing he can do. Too bad you'll never see how badass he is. It's the fighter equivalent of a girlfriend in Canada who's totally real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Steadiman posted:

she did, that's why he's now showing off. So he can say he would've easily won but there's just nothing he can do. Too bad you'll never see how badass he is. It's the fighter equivalent of a girlfriend in Canada who's totally real

Lol this is so lame

He's gonna be Charlie Z 'ing in the twitter offices just throwing random computer touchers on the mat to their utter bewilderment

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
It would have been a weird fight anyway seeing as he can't even take a leak without his bodyguards holding it

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Bad Purchase posted:

there was no rule against training grappling for hours in jeans at least

It's a smart idea to do if you are training for self-defense. Like most people aren't wandering around their daily life in a loving gi or something, train in the gear you would expect to have to fight in. Totally fine.

If you are training a complete rando in how to learn the fundamentals and you are showing up like that? No it's a photo shoot.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the reason not to wear jeans is the same reason not to wear watches and jewelry. you can snag on the loops and sprain/break fingers pretty easily. sure it's more realistic for a NO RULES STREET FIGHT but avoiding injury is rule 1 for any kind of training

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
As far as I’m aware it’s never been called off, his mom whines about it but it was never officially canceled

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

priznat posted:

Lmaooo

Then he orders a massive pallet of mouthguards and groin protection

.... From the scam advertisers on his very own social network, everyone of whom Elon falls victim to

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

pyknosis posted:

ketamine has been FDA approved in this setting for ages https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pre...-only-certified

e: yeah that's right fuckers 2019 was basically an eternity ago

Oh poo poo that loving rules. I had no idea. I must be conflating it with some of the psychedelic studies that aren't yet approved.

edit: reading that release it sounds extremely difficult to get. shame.

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Like wrestling the potato display in the produce section at the supermarket :allears:

waffle iron
Jan 16, 2004

Sankis posted:

Oh poo poo that loving rules. I had no idea. I must be conflating it with some of the psychedelic studies that aren't yet approved.

edit: reading that release it sounds extremely difficult to get. shame.

There are lots of holistic/osteopathic medicine clinics/doctors that will do infusions after a perfunctory evaluation. I haven't seen any FDA enforcement on them, but it looks like a major one shut down in March. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/abrupt-closure-ketamine-clinic-chain-blindsides-veterans-others-severe-rcna75901 Even the VA was paying for treatments.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Out of curiosity are the side-effects of Ketamine usage anything in line with Elon's manic swings?

no it's most likely from good old fashioned stimulant abuse

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Steadiman posted:

In my mind if one party pulled out they were the loser by DQ.

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font
https://twitter.com/ApocalypseDust/status/1673826927902093315?s=20

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

At least TikTok is somewhat smart enough to not show you edgy stuff unless you search it out.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Bad Purchase posted:

elon's best bet is just putting on as much weight as possible, try to clear 300 lbs by fight night

Darren Aronofsky's The Failwhale

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
Help yourself to a sandwich but if you're reaching into the lunchbox, you're gonna cut your hand because there's a shitload of broken glass in there. Avoid that poo poo. Also, if you're at my house and you have one of my cookies and ask for another one, I'm gonna give you the same cookie but instead of chocolate chips, it's rat feces. Avoid that poo poo.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Lol terrible execution on that "throw" and that's the best they could cherry pick

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
musk has probably touched that guy more seconds than touched his all his own kids ever.

Shazback
Jan 26, 2013

Entropic posted:

lol I ran this and apparently I had already blocked like 150 of the scam stores manually

https://twitter.com/bluecoyote/status/1673835837078003713?s=20

And yeah, Twitter will forcibly log you out after blocking a few hundred accounts in a few seconds.

@StoreScams is an account that follows every single one of those sketchy identical-looking mass-generated dropshop storefront accounts so that people can find and block them all.

I don't know how the store bots haven't cottoned on and started blocking him so he can't follow them yet.

A... good blockchain?

armpit_enjoyer
Jan 25, 2023

my god. it's full of posts

Shazback posted:

A... good blockchain?

There’s a bunch of those! Before Twitter booted you for blocking too many people in one go, people would just go on Andy Ngo’s profile and block every single one of his followers, which at the time was like 600k accounts. That instantly made Twitter a much more pleasant experience.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Entropic posted:

lol I ran this and apparently I had already blocked like 150 of the scam stores manually

https://twitter.com/bluecoyote/status/1673835837078003713?s=20

And yeah, Twitter will forcibly log you out after blocking a few hundred accounts in a few seconds.

@StoreScams is an account that follows every single one of those sketchy identical-looking mass-generated dropshop storefront accounts so that people can find and block them all.

I don't know how the store bots haven't cottoned on and started blocking him so he can't follow them yet.

Is there a Firefox alternative for this?

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Loving the rehabilitation of the term "block chain"

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
ELON CAN'T FIGHT ANYONE FROM THE INTERNET TODAY :bahgawd:

HIS BLADDER IS FULL

OF URINE

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Elon rocking that Ecstatica elliptical bodytype

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Musk vs Zuck

https://twitter.com/agirlcalledlina/status/1673834314327371776

Noxville
Dec 7, 2003

Steadiman posted:

Are we sure that Elon’s mother actually runs her Twitter account and it’s not actually Elon role playing as one of his family members again?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Noxville posted:

Are we sure that Elon’s mother actually runs her Twitter account and it’s not actually Elon role playing as one of his family members again?

I fully assume it's Elon's sockpuppet, especially after people found the one he has of his own kid.

At the very least he borrows it intermittently to sockpuppet.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
you still can't search for "blender" on twitter

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

I find a good rule of thumb when it comes to elon is think what a regular, stable person would do, then what the complete opposite of that is is gonna be elons course of action. I think sockpuppeting your mom is a very "why the gently caress would you even do that" sortof thing so its instantly the most likely scenario.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

“I am extremely impressed with his strength, power and skill” has got to be high in the running for cringiest statements ever made on social media.

He’s talking about the man who has razor-thin legs and arms and who has a chest that’s so bizarrely jutted-out that it looks like he’s harboring his entire illegal immigrant family in there

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Amphigory posted:

Loving the rehabilitation of the term "block chain"

Thank God, I was thinking this was somehow tied into those NFTs.

Guess I should have realized it wasn't, since it actually makes sense.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Today is the day Elon finally stops being a 51 year old racist, transphobic, dumb as gently caress sack of mashed potatoes with too much money and too little brains.

Happy 52nd birthday Elon

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Pre musk you could subscribe to or upload block files that would wipe out 10s of thousands of advertisers, gamergaters, chuds, etc. I bet those are all the same accounts that blue blocker hits now.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
“Tech billionaire determined to be MMA champ” was literally a story arc starring Jon Favreau on Friends in like 1996

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

And people say wrestling isn't real

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Noxville posted:

It's totally Elon chickening out.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Goons, please get in shape.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Waffle House posted:

I have a shape.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Perfect Dr. Eggman PhD shape here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Waffle House posted:

No. U.