Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Azhais posted:

Obviously Black Knights need to be excluded from the mobility kill rule

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Azhais posted:

💯

Amechwarrior
Jan 29, 2007

Azhais posted:

:bisonyes:

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
Did the woods hexes get converted to fire + smoke hexes? Or are the woods (and the associated movement penalty) still there?

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

anakha posted:

Edit: I'm an idiot and did the math wrong - can't move 3 hexes to 2007 so I'll have to settle for a 1-hex movement there that should put me at 7s to hit with my LLs and the enemy Treb at 8s with its arsenal.

I currently don't see any way for you to get into short range for your AC, so you might be best off running to my current spot in 2006, which should give you and the Treb 9s to hit each other. You might be in range of the Firestarter, but there are two hexes of woods between you plus partial cover because of the level 1 hex in 2005 which puts the other at 10s or 11s to hit.

Also, argh, forgot to post and you might not be able to ammend orders in time, but Blackjacks have flippy arms- You can flip your arms and shoot straight backwards at the Treb with no movement at all, for the best possible shots. Just standing in the woods is already as much of a defensive bonus as you'd be able to get otherwise, too, anyhow. And it saves you a point of heat.

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey

Gwaihir posted:

Did the woods hexes get converted to fire + smoke hexes? Or are the woods (and the associated movement penalty) still there?

The woods are still there. They're just on fire now, which means they generate smoke and impose a +5 heat penalty if you end your movement there and a +2 penalty if you move through them. Moving out of a burning hex doesn't impose a penalty, so you shouldn't accrue any additional heat as long as you don't move through hexes 1607 or 1807. Or stand still, but I'm guessing you're not going to do that!

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Gwaihir posted:

Also, argh, forgot to post and you might not be able to ammend orders in time, but Blackjacks have flippy arms- You can flip your arms and shoot straight backwards at the Treb with no movement at all, for the best possible shots. Just standing in the woods is already as much of a defensive bonus as you'd be able to get otherwise, too, anyhow. And it saves you a point of heat.

But that exposes my rear armor to the Treb who'd still have 8s to hit on me - not a risk I was willing to take.

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey
Preston’s Last Stand: Turn 4

Stephanie Burgess looked on in horror as flames engulfed Hauptmann Sterling’s Warhammer. The fire clung to the mech like burning strangler vines, fuelled by the jellied incendiaries spilling over its bulky frame. Paintwork peeled and blackened under the ferocious heat, and the mech’s reinforced cockpit glass glowed red as overheat warnings blazed to life.

“Holy poo poo! The Treb’s packing infernos!” Archibald exclaimed, just as Stephanie cried, “Hauptmann! Are you alright?”

“Stay calm!” Sterling ordered, though Stephanie could hear the strain in his voice. “It’s nothing I can’t sink. Focus on the Trebuchet! I want that thing down ASAP!”

Stephanie gritted her teeth and did her best to swallow her anxiety as she tried to get a lock on the enemy Trebuchet. The mech was a fraternal twin of her own, trading the long-range damage potential of her 5N model for short-range firepower and better heat management. Toggling over to her Medium Lasers, Stephanie hastily snapped off a trio of shots. Two of her lasers missed, but the third struck the Trebuchet in the back, gouging a sizeable hole in its rear armour. Her fire was joined by Archibald’s Blackjack, whose Large Lasers nearly sheared both of the mech’s arms off at the shoulders. The Trebuchet shuddered, then staggered as Sterling’s Warhammer delivered a stomping kick to its left knee. For a normal enemy it might have been overkill, but any mech armed with Inferno SRMs was simply too dangerous to be left alive.

The Trebuchet tottered drunkenly. Its armour hung in tatters, and for a moment Stephanie thought it would fall, but the pilot managed to regain enough balance to sprint away. After suffering so much damage Stephanie expected the mech to withdraw, but instead it wheeled around and plunged back into the fray, squaring up to Archibald’s Blackjack. At the same time the Firestarter leapt down off the hill, plunging into the smoke to Archibald’s right.

“Arch- Hardlock! You’re being pincered!” Stephanie warned.

Archibald laughed confidently. “Good! I love it when the enemy comes to me! Gives me more targets to choose from!”

Weapons fire for Blackjack BJ-1DB (Player):
-Fires Large Laser at Trebuchet TBT-5S (Prowlers); needs 7, rolls 8: Hits Left Arm! Trebuchet TBT-5S (Prowlers) takes 8 damage to Left Arm, 0/10 Armour, 1/8 Structure remaining. Critical Chance!
--Critical Chance in Left Arm! One Critical Hit sustained! Critical Hit on Upper Arm!
-Fires Large Laser at Trebuchet TBT-5S (Prowlers); needs 7, rolls 9: Hits Right Arm! Trebuchet TBT-5S (Prowlers) takes 8 damage to Right Arm, 2/10 Armour remaining.

Weapons fire for Hunchback HBK-4G (Player):
-Fires Medium Laser at Trebuchet TBT-5S (Prowlers); needs 10, rolls 6: Misses!
-Fires Medium Laser at Trebuchet TBT-5S (Prowlers); needs 10, rolls 4: Misses!
-Fires Small Laser at Galleon Light Tank GAL-100 #2 (Prowlers); needs 10, rolls 4: Misses!

Weapons fire for Trebuchet TBT-5N (Player):
-Fires Medium Laser at Trebuchet TBT-5S (Prowlers); needs 8, rolls 6: Misses!
-Fires Medium Laser at Trebuchet TBT-5S (Prowlers); needs 8, rolls 8: Hits Rear Centre Torso! Trebuchet TBT-5S (Prowlers) takes 5 damage to Rear Centre Torso, 2/7 Armour remaining.

Weapons fire for Warhammer WHM-6D (Player):
-Fires Medium Laser at Trebuchet TBT-5S (Prowlers); needs 8, rolls 8: Hits Right Arm! Trebuchet TBT-5S (Prowlers) takes 5 damage to Right Arm, 0/10 Armour, 5/8 Structure remaining. Critical Chance!
--Critical Chance in Right Arm! No critical hits sustained.
-Fires Small Laser at Trebuchet TBT-5S (Prowlers); needs 8, rolls 6: Misses!
-Fires Small Laser at Trebuchet TBT-5S (Prowlers); needs 8, rolls 7: Misses!
-Fires PPC at Galleon Light Tank GAL-100 (Prowlers); needs 10, rolls 9: Misses!

--

Weapons fire for Firestarter FS9-H (Prowlers):
-Fires Medium Laser at Warhammer WHM-6D (Player); needs 12, rolls 9: Misses!
-Fires Flamer (Rear) at Hex 1803 (Ignite); needs 5, rolls 4: Misses!

Weapons fire for Phoenix Hawk PXH-1 (Prowlers):
-Holds fire!

Weapons fire for Scorpion SCP-1N (Prowlers):
-Fires PPC at Hunchback HBK-4G (Player); needs 8, rolls 6: Misses!

Weapons fire for Stinger STG-3R (Prowlers):
Props itself up on one arm!
-Fires Medium Laser at Blackjack BJ-1DB (Player); needs 12, rolls 11: Misses!

Weapons fire for Trebuchet TBT-5S (Prowlers):
-Fires SRM6 at Warhammer WHM-6D (Player); needs 7, rolls 9: 4 Inferno Missiles Hit! Warhammer WHM-6D (Player) gains +8 additional heat!
-Fires Medium Laser at Warhammer WHM-6D (Player); needs 7, rolls 10: Hits Right Leg! Warhammer WHM-6D (Player) takes 5 damage to Right Leg, 25/30 Armour remaining.

Weapons fire for Galleon Light Tank GAL-100 (Prowlers):
-Fires Medium Laser at Warhammer WHM-6D (Player); needs 7, rolls 3: Misses!

Weapons fire for Galleon Light Tank GAL-100 #2 (Prowlers):
-Fires Medium Laser at Hunchback HBK-4G (Player); needs 8, rolls 8: Hits Left Leg! Hunchback HBK-4G (Player) takes 5 damage to Left Leg, 5/20 Armour remaining.

Weapons fire for Goblin Medium Tank (Standard) (Prowlers):
-Holds fire!

Weapons fire for Scorpion Light Tank (Standard) (Prowlers):
-Fires AC/5 at Hunchback HBK-4G (Player); needs 12, rolls 6: Misses!

Weapons fire for Scorpion Light Tank (LRM) (Prowlers):
-Fires LRM-5 at Warhammer WHM-6D (Player); needs 9, rolls 7: Misses!
-Fires LRM-10 at Warhammer WHM-6D (Player); needs 9, rolls 6: Misses!

Weapons fire for Eagle Standard (DropShip) (Prowlers):
-Checking surge protectors…

Physical attacks for Warhammer WHM-6D (Player):
-Kicks Trebuchet TBT-5S (Prowlers); needs 7, rolls 7: Hits Left Leg! Trebuchet TBT-5S (Prowlers) takes 14 damage to Left Leg, 1/15 Armour remaining.

Physical attacks for Hunchback HBK-4G (Player):
-Kicks Galleon Light Tank GAL-100 #2 (Prowlers); needs 8, rolls 4: Misses!

Blackjack BJ-1DB (Player) gains 17 heat, sinks 17 heat and is now at 3 heat.

Hunchback HBK-4G (Player) gains 9 heat, sinks 10 heat and is now at 0 heat.

Trebuchet TBT-5N (Player) gains 11 heat, sinks 10 heat and is now at 1 heat.

Warhammer WHM-6D (Player) gains 28 heat, sinks 20 heat and is now at 11 heat. Overheating!

--

Firestarter FS9-H (Prowlers) gains 12 heat, sinks 10 heat and is now at 3 heat.

Phoenix Hawk PXH-1 (Prowlers) gains 0 heat, sinks 0 heat and is now at 0 heat.

Scorpion SCP-1N (Prowlers) gains 10 heat, sinks 10 heat and is now at 1 heat.

Stinger STG-3R (Prowlers) gains 6 heat, sinks 6 heat and is now at 0 heat.

Trebuchet TBT-5S (Prowlers) gains 9 heat, sinks 10 heat and is now at 0 heat.

Piloting checks for Hunchback HBK-4G (Player):
-Missed a kick: Needs 5, rolls 6: Succeeds!

Piloting checks for Trebuchet TBT-5S (Prowlers):
-Took 20+ damage this turn: Needs 6, rolls 6: Succeeds!
-Was kicked: Needs 5, rolls 8: Succeeds!

Stinger STG-3R (Prowlers) attempts to stand carefully. Needs 6, rolls 3: Fails!
-Stinger STG-3R (Prowlers) falls on its right side, suffering 2 damage to Right Leg, 3/5 Armour remaining.
-Harathi Vraman must roll a 6 to avoid a pilot hit; rolls 7: Succeeds!

Player Status

Enemy Status

Special Abilities:
-Toughness: Grants bonus to consciousness rolls.
-Multi-Tasker: When splitting fire between multiple targets, secondary targeting penalties are reduced by 1.
-Hopping Jack: Pilot suffers a +2 penalty when firing after jumping instead of +3.

Primary Objectives:
-Defeat Josiah Preston (0/1)
-Neutralise remaining Prowler forces (0/9)

Secondary Objectives:
-Secure the crash site without damaging the Eagle Standard (250,000 C-Bill Reward)

Next Orders Due: Saturday 1st 9:00PM GMT.

Scintilla fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Jun 28, 2023

Gnoman
Feb 12, 2014

Come, all you fair and tender maids
Who flourish in your pri-ime
Beware, take care, keep your garden fair
Let Gnoman steal your thy-y-me
Le-et Gnoman steal your thyme

Loading Infernos into an SRM-6 is, to use a technical term, a dick move.

glwgameplayer
Nov 16, 2022
Maybe I'm just spoiled by the computer game but I feel like RNG has been kicking us in the pants here. We just unloaded a storm of weapon fire on the Treb and it got away mostly intact.

I think the best I could get against the enemy Treb with my lasers is an 8 (4 base, 2 sprint mod, 2 evasion) plus whatever evasion it has being in one tile of light woods. I could do the same with my LRMs but that would be a bit riskier since I'd have less evasion.

Don't forget that Eagle Standard is set to fire again next turn, so we should try and either head north or get in cover.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

glwgameplayer posted:

Maybe I'm just spoiled by the computer game but I feel like RNG has been kicking us in the pants here. We just unloaded a storm of weapon fire on the Treb and it got away mostly intact.

I think the best I could get against the enemy Treb with my lasers is an 8 (4 base, 2 sprint mod, 2 evasion) plus whatever evasion it has being in one tile of light woods. I could do the same with my LRMs but that would be a bit riskier since I'd have less evasion.

Don't forget that Eagle Standard is set to fire again next turn, so we should try and either head north or get in cover.

This feeling is really a byproduct of playing 3025 level tech with average pilots- our best shots still only have 40% approximate chance to hit. Reliable damage in this era is very very hard to do.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
I think you should actually stand still and shoot the treb with LRMs. You'll have 7 to hit: 4 base+2 enemy movement +1 light woods. You're a hex or so out of range of the drop ship, and the galleons are too lightly armed to truly be a worry.

I'm not going to have any good options for shots with the hunch this turn I think. Tentatively planning running north to 2607 and continuing to shoot lasers at the tanks.

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey

glwgameplayer posted:

If it's any consolation a stiff breeze will blow both of its arms off, which will deprive it of 90% of its weaponry.

glwgameplayer
Nov 16, 2022

Scintilla posted:

If it's any consolation a stiff breeze will blow both of its arms off, which will deprive it of 90% of its weaponry.

That's fair. Although sadly the inferno missiles are the ones that it has safely tucked away in a torso slot. If I end up firing the LRMs I expect I'll knock one of those off

Gwaihir posted:

I think you should actually stand still and shoot the treb with LRMs. You'll have 7 to hit: 4 base+2 enemy movement +1 light woods. You're a hex or so out of range of the drop ship, and the galleons are too lightly armed to truly be a worry.

I'm not going to have any good options for shots with the hunch this turn I think. Tentatively planning running north to 2607 and continuing to shoot lasers at the tanks.

The thing that worries me is if an M laser and S laser both hit me in the same spot in the back, I'll be in a lot of trouble. That's not super likely, but the possibility on its own scares me. On the other hand, tossing 30 missiles at a problem sounds like a good idea.

I kind of want to run and conserve ammo and armor since we have an entirely different lance to fight after this. On the other hand, "Guns off the Board" is the official tactical advice handed out by a lot of experienced players

Edit: Hang on I just realized. I can torso twist without changing which part of my body the enemy is shooting at right? I might not be getting shot in the back after all

glwgameplayer fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Jun 28, 2023

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
The Galleon doesn't back shots on you right now. The galleon would be hitting on the right side table. You're good. Torso twists don't change anything about where you take fire, for better or worse.

And yeah, you can't really worry about stuff like maybe "two lasers hit and both roll rear ct" to get a chance to take the shots where you can. Obviously if it were something more serious, playing defense is the right call, but math wise you just gotta play the best average for damage done and taken while focusing fire as best we can.

Gnoman
Feb 12, 2014

Come, all you fair and tender maids
Who flourish in your pri-ime
Beware, take care, keep your garden fair
Let Gnoman steal your thy-y-me
Le-et Gnoman steal your thyme

glwgameplayer posted:

Edit: Hang on I just realized. I can torso twist without changing which part of my body the enemy is shooting at right? I might not be getting shot in the back after all

Torso twists never change hit location tables.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Oh poo poo srm6 infernos aaaagh

Yeah take the flavor advice and kill that thing immediately

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Blackjack

Dachshundofdoom, I assume you're gonna hole up in the woods hex in 2405?

I might be jumping north towards the woods on the hill, just waiting on a clarification regarding LOS.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
The warhammer doesn't have enough MP to make it in to those woods unfortunately, not without using the (potentially pretty dangerous) hurried movement rules. I'm not sure if we're using that one, since it's from TacOps, but it lets you ignore extra MP costs for entering various types of terrain, in exchange for doing a PSR with a +2 penalty for each extra MP ignored. So for ignoring the +1 mp cost for entering a hex of light woods, you'd have to make a PSR with a +2 penalty. To ignore the cost for entering heavy woods, it would be a whopping +4 penalty.

It can get you out of a sticky situation, but used recklessly it can get you in to an even worse one!

For the Blackjack I'd also consider the same move the Warhammer made last turn- Just walk directly behind the Trebuchet and unload in it's back. It can still tag you with infernos, sure, but you also have enough sinks to weather it just fine, and it can only aim one launcher behind it. Since it's already taken rear armor damage, you have a very good chance of shredding it for good in concert with the trebuchet's LRMs.

Gwaihir fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Jun 28, 2023

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Gwaihir posted:

The warhammer doesn't have enough MP to make it in to those woods unfortunately, not without using the (potentially pretty dangerous) hurried movement rules. I'm not sure if we're using that one, since it's from TacOps, but it lets you ignore extra MP costs for entering various types of terrain, in exchange for doing a PSR with a +2 penalty for each extra MP ignored. So for ignoring the +1 mp cost for entering a hex of light woods, you'd have to make a PSR with a +2 penalty. To ignore the cost for entering heavy woods, it would be a whopping +4 penalty.

It can get you out of a sticky situation, but used recklessly it can get you in to an even worse one!

Oh is that how it works? I thought it was just a flat -2 movement due to heat being at 11, which would still allow the Hammer to move 4 total.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
Yeah, unfortunately the MP penalties are applied to walking MP, which is what scales down your running MP. So a -2 MP penalty moves a 4/6 unit down to 2/3.

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Yeah 2106 is the other option I was considering if i don't have LOS on the Treb from the hill. I'm still pristine anyway and can jump away to cooldown if I get tagged.

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey

Gwaihir posted:

I haven't enabled any of the advanced movement rules, so for better or worse this isn't an option.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Finally got in a copy of Total Warfare, which will hopefully help me to understand more of what's going on.

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

it would be nice of those two tanks just kept going in the same direction and left the board :v:

Scintilla posted:

Weapons fire for Blackjack BJ-1DB (Player):
-Fires Large Laser at Trebuchet TBT-5S (Prowlers); needs 7, rolls 8: Hits Left Arm! Trebuchet TBT-5S (Prowlers) takes 8 damage to Left Arm, 0/10 Armour, 1/8 Structure remaining. Critical Chance!
--Critical Chance in Left Arm! One Critical Hit sustained! Critical Hit on Upper Arm!
-Fires Large Laser at Trebuchet TBT-5S (Prowlers); needs 7, rolls 9: Hits Right Arm! Trebuchet TBT-5S (Prowlers) takes 8 damage to Right Arm, 2/10 Armour remaining.

did this crit do anything?

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey

biosterous posted:

did this crit do anything?

In terms of gameplay, an upper arm crit adds a +1 accuracy penalty to all weapons in that arm, a +2 penalty to physical attacks, and halves the damage from punching.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

It doesn't appear on the enemy status image though.

glwgameplayer
Nov 16, 2022

biosterous posted:

it would be nice of those two tanks just kept going in the same direction and left the board :v:

Hey for what it's worth, I think they'll be pretty vulnerable next turn since they'll have to turn around or slow down.

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey

SIGSEGV posted:

It doesn't appear on the enemy status image though.

Whoops, that's my bad. I'll get that fixed right away.

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Scintilla posted:

In terms of gameplay, an upper arm crit adds a +1 accuracy penalty to all weapons in that arm, a +2 penalty to physical attacks, and halves the damage from punching.

Yup, and that upper arm crit happens to be on the arm with the SRM in it, which is why I don't mind getting in behind the Treb this turn.

glwgameplayer
Nov 16, 2022

Gwaihir posted:

This feeling is really a byproduct of playing 3025 level tech with average pilots- our best shots still only have 40% approximate chance to hit. Reliable damage in this era is very very hard to do.

That's fair. Again, my only experience is the computer game and the Advanced 3062 mod. But I assume that stuff like Pulse lasers have increased accuracy in the tabletop as well. I guess it doesn't matter to us right now since it's Lostech. Or hasn't been invented yet, one of the two

I wonder if we'll ever get to play around with the more advanced tech?

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
Warhammer

Ouch, toasty. I think I'll just stand still and fire one PPC at the Trebuchet. I could run north for a kick on the Galleon, but I'd rather have better to-hit than a chance at a kick (and most likely a chance at falling on my head when I miss from all the to-hit penalties).

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey

glwgameplayer posted:

More advanced tech will gradually become available as the timeline progresses. The Helm Memory Core will be rediscovered in 3028 (It is currently year 3015), after which things like Pulse Lasers, Streak SRMs and advanced construction components will start to filter back into the setting. Plus there's always the possibility of discovering a Brian Cache before then...

Scintilla fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Jun 28, 2023

Ardlen
Sep 30, 2005
WoT

Gwaihir posted:

Isn't the Trebuchet in medium range if they stand still? So it'd be 9s with the LRMs?

painedforever
Sep 12, 2017

Quem Deus Vult Perdere, Prius Dementat.
Oooh, Hunchback's in a bit of trouble, no? Leg ain't lookin' too healthy.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

Ardlen posted:

Isn't the Trebuchet in medium range if they stand still? So it'd be 9s with the LRMs?

well poo poo, that's right, I miscounted hexes. So movement is required to get a shot on 8s. 2707 facing 2607 would do the trick I guess. I'm going to 2607 and shooting the close Galleon.

Gwaihir fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Jun 28, 2023

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

glwgameplayer posted:

That's fair. Again, my only experience is the computer game and the Advanced 3062 mod. But I assume that stuff like Pulse lasers have increased accuracy in the tabletop as well. I guess it doesn't matter to us right now since it's Lostech. Or hasn't been invented yet, one of the two

IIRC Pulse weaponry has -2 to hit, LBX Cluster ammo has -1

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Blackjack

My orders are in - moving to 2106 and firing 1 LL and both MLs at the Treb's back.

No kicks as my walk speed won't let me face the Treb and kicks only apply to my front arc.

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
Warhammer

Confirmed, orders in to stand still and fire one PPC at the Trebuchet. Overheating me was a cute trick but with the P-hawk, Scorpion and LRMScorp too cowardly to engage they don't have enough threats to keep me moving.

Also it's getting lost in all the fire-based excitement but I just want to send out some thoughts and prayers for the mobility-critted Stinger pilot caught in the stand up dance, both unable to get his footing or to slip into merciful unconsciousness. I know your pain little guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glwgameplayer
Nov 16, 2022

Dachshundofdoom posted:

Also it's getting lost in all the fire-based excitement but I just want to send out some thoughts and prayers for the mobility-critted Stinger pilot caught in the stand up dance, both unable to get his footing or to slip into merciful unconsciousness. I know your pain little guy.

That poor. Poor man... It would be really, really funny if he just kept getting up and falling over. It would also be sad

Trebuchet

I'm just going to take a few steps to 2707 and fire both LRMs at the enemy Treb. Screw that guy in particular.