Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
AITA for saying that my family can visit me at my house?

quote:

I (30M) own my house, girlfriend (29F) rents an apartment with roommates.

We have been dating for 2 years, I suggested that she move in with me.

She refused, saying that she wants us to rent a new place together and I should rent out my house, because she doesn't want to live in my house. I told her I would let her change what she likes, but she says there is a difference between me letting her and her having the right to do it, which I think is ridiculous.

She asked if my parents or brother who live 4 hours away wanted to visit for a few weeks would she be able to veto that. I said of course not, it's my house and my family can visit me. She then proceeded to announce "this is exactly what I was talking about" like she proved some point. She has since not been replying to my texts.

AITA? It makes no sense for me to rent an apartment if I have my own house.

quote:

YTA

You just told her she won't be an equal partner in the home. Unless you're suggesting her family can also visit any time and you have no veto power?

OP posted:

Why would her family stay at my place? I'm the one that paid for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Pope Corky the IX posted:

If they stop paying for school then the older daughter will be home more often and they can save even more money by taking the younger daughter out the facility now that someone will be around.

quote:

I (45f) have two daughters a NT 18 year old who will be going to college in the fall. And I have an autistic high needs nonverbal daughter (16f).

Due to severe behavioral issues we had to make the gut wrenching decision to place her in a group home when she was only 12. However we bring her home every other weekend, her birthday, and all holidays. She's done a lot better but still isn't perfect and dare u admit can be a handful.

quote:

since my eldest daughter's 18th birthday 9 months ago she has been "busy"

The autistic daughter was only placed in a care facility four years ago, still comes home regularly, and the parent acknowledges that the autistic daughter still has behavioral issues - probably severe ones, even if she has made some improvement. The day the older daughter turned 18 she took every chance she could to escape and avoid her autistic sister.

We've seen enough of these stories told from the perspective of the 18 year old to fill in the missing information with educated guesses, and if this one follows the form, presenting the 18 year old with an 'our way or the highway' ultimatum is very likely to result in the 18 year old choosing the highway and going completely no contact on her shocked and baffled parents.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
AITA I shouted at the bride's son at her own wedding after he broke my camera.

quote:

Yeah, I know the title sounds terrible. I've been doing wedding photography for over a year and I think I found my first bridezilla, but people IRL has been on my throat for this. Oh, as a disclaimer, english is not my first language and this didn't happen in the US.I was hired about 3 weeks ago for a wedding.

Everything was going well at the beginning. The bride has a child from a previous marriage who was running around all the time. But the reception was just starting, and I needed to change my camera lenses. I was sitting at a table, had my camera at the table, and was just looking at my camera bag for another lenses, but the sneaky hellish kid just pop up from under the table, grabs my camera and runs. I scream "HEY" and chase after him until I had him cornered. I tell him "Give me the camera kid" but what he did instead? Throw it on the floor with all the strength a 7/8 year old can have, and then stomp on it. I just grabbed the camera from under his feet and then I saw my camera was done. I yelled "What have you done? You know how much this cost? This isn't a toy stupid kid, the gently caress was you thinking?"

This was already a scene and the entire reception was looking at us, so I call for the bride. I tell them I will make them pay for my camera, her son was already crying and hiding behind her, she asked how much it costs? Then I say it's at least 700 dollars. She freaks out because there's no way a camera can be that expensive according to her, which I say yes, it is, and camera prices can go all the way up to the moon. The argument escalated a lot, she said would sue me for not giving her the wedding photos, so I took the SD card out of the camera and threatened her to dump it into a whiskey glass if she didn't pay me for my camera. The argument became pointless and the wedding was already ruined, so people started leaving. I didn't destroy my SD card, but they aren't getting any photos yet.

I already filed an equivalent of small claim lawsuit in my country, but people IRL are not agreeing with my at all, it's going everywhere from "It's just a kid, that's what kids do" to "yelling at a kid is abuse, you monster" The bride and her new husband are every single day complaining about it on Facebook, calling me unprofessional, a scammer, and a dangerous around children. If I tell my side of the story it goes back to "Well, it's a child, that's what children do" I'm so tired of it but I wanna know if I was the rear end in a top hat.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
AITA uninviting my mom from my wedding, she kept insisting I invite my sister

quote:

Throwaway, username is random that reddit generated.

I'll provide some background detail but will try keep it short

My sister, "Anna" suffered a TBI in a car accident. She doesn't get a lot of social cues, is slow to respond and sometimes throws tantrums like a moody teen. I do love and care about her her, but the easiest way to explain it is that she can sometimes act like a child. I'm getting married early next year, my wedding day is something I've dreamed about for years.

I'll put it bluntly, I don't want Anna to attend the wedding. Mom would be hovering over her (I know this might sound selfish to some but I just want mom to be there for me for one day) and she might be distracting during the ceremony or reception. I suggested we book a room for Anna at a nearby hotel, and if needed mom can go check in on her. (And I say this because she can stay alone and has stayed alone in the past)

Mom said I should be including Anna. I tried to explain to her that I just want my perfect day, but she didn't want to hear it. We're not having any kids at our wedding under 13, and I made the mistake of bringing that up in front of mom in relation to Anna and her behavior, which didn't go over well.

Me and mom had a major argument and I uninvited her, saying she should think of me for a second instead of Anna and if she really feels so strongly, she doesn't have to come at all.

I'm really hurt because I'd like my own mother to be there for me on my big day, but this is just all blowing up.

Mom got really upset and called me a selfish brat. A couple of my friends are saying I'm in the wrong here, so I decided to post.

Usually I despise the "wedding day must be perfect!" stuff but sometimes there are valid points.

quote:

Yeah, I know the title sounds terrible. I've been doing wedding photography for over a year and I think I found my first bridezilla, but people IRL has been on my throat for this. Oh, as a disclaimer, english is not my first language and this didn't happen in the US.I was hired about 3 weeks ago for a wedding.

Everything was going well at the beginning. The bride has a child from a previous marriage who was running around all the time. But the reception was just starting, and I needed to change my camera lenses. I was sitting at a table, had my camera at the table, and was just looking at my camera bag for another lenses, but the sneaky hellish kid just pop up from under the table, grabs my camera and runs. I scream "HEY" and chase after him until I had him cornered. I tell him "Give me the camera kid" but what he did instead? Throw it on the floor with all the strength a 7/8 year old can have, and then stomp on it. I just grabbed the camera from under his feet and then I saw my camera was done. I yelled "What have you done? You know how much this cost? This isn't a toy stupid kid, the gently caress was you thinking?"

This was already a scene and the entire reception was looking at us, so I call for the bride. I tell them I will make them pay for my camera, her son was already crying and hiding behind her, she asked how much it costs? Then I say it's at least 700 dollars. She freaks out because there's no way a camera can be that expensive according to her, which I say yes, it is, and camera prices can go all the way up to the moon. The argument escalated a lot, she said would sue me for not giving her the wedding photos, so I took the SD card out of the camera and threatened her to dump it into a whiskey glass if she didn't pay me for my camera. The argument became pointless and the wedding was already ruined, so people started leaving. I didn't destroy my SD card, but they aren't getting any photos yet.

I already filed an equivalent of small claim lawsuit in my country, but people IRL are not agreeing with my at all, it's going everywhere from "It's just a kid, that's what kids do" to "yelling at a kid is abuse, you monster" The bride and her new husband are every single day complaining about it on Facebook, calling me unprofessional, a scammer, and a dangerous around children. If I tell my side of the story it goes back to "Well, it's a child, that's what children do" I'm so tired of it but I wanna know if I was the rear end in a top hat.

edit: paragraphs.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Castaign
Apr 4, 2011

And now I knew that while my body sat safe in the cheerful little church, he had been hunting my soul in the Court of the Dragon.

Cowslips Warren posted:

Tuesdayed by a single minute.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Kurieg posted:

Lol get that money through the courts then lose the SD card, gently caress that poo poo

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

Cowslips Warren posted:

Usually I despise the "wedding day must be perfect!" stuff but sometimes there are valid points.

I was tempted to post this one but I decided to read the comments.

quote:

This isn't a matter of one kid growing up ignored for a special needs sibling. OP in a comment that the crash happened in 2021. Op was 26, sister was 24. Both fully grown adults.

OP has only been a lesser focus for two years, while her sister has been dealing with the immediate aftermath of a life changing injury. Two years is still coping time for this, not permanently settled. I think OP is being incredibly unfair here.

The behavior by her sister that she described in the comments also doesn't seem particularly extreme or interruptive. Just a slightly lower emotional control.

It really just feels like YTA territory.

Edit: oh right, and OP has been having her sister make decorations to a wedding she isn't invited to, to make her feel "included." Can't forget that. Good enough for free labor, but not to attend. Lovely behavior.

Edit edit: please read op's comments.

In short: sister was and is still very pretty. Op would have asked her to dress down and not interact with people pre-crash, feels she can't ask this post-crash, so not inviting is better than having her sister look nice at the wedding.

If sister went then she'd be in the wedding photos, and OP doesn't want that.

Fiance's cousin dated sister, they broke up after the crash. It would be "awkward," better to not invite sister.

Honestly, this feels like OP doesn't want her sister there because sister is attractive, and the TBI is an excuse to exclude. Solidly YTA op.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Cowslips Warren posted:

*Checks calendar*

Well, I'll be! 2 Tuesdays this week!

Castaign posted:

Tuesdayed by a single minute.

Beaten by better :tipshat:

tinytort
Jun 10, 2013

Super healthy, super cheap

Pirate Radar posted:

I thought the burden of dealing with insane family members was part of why a wedding is more expensive to book than an identical non-wedding event

E: now that I think of it I’m sure the Wedding Upcharge has come up in this thread before

Yes, but that doesn’t mean that the venue staff are going to have fond feelings towards the wedding parties who have insane family members that need to be dealt with.

Foo Diddley posted:

AITA for saying that my family can visit me at my house?

Yet another in "how do they type this and not see what they're saying, and realize that they're the rear end in a top hat?"

Kurieg posted:

Honestly, ESH but that might just be because the OP has managed to write this in a way where despite legit being the wronged party, they're coming off as very unsympathetic. They didn't just shout, they actually legit yelled and were verbally abusive, and threatening to wreck the SD card full of photos if he didn't get paid for a new camera didn't win any points either (and will probably not look great in court).

Cowslips Warren posted:

To be fair, it is Tuesday. Or was, anyways.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I am surprised the camera only cost $700

A close family member has become a photographer in the past decade and holy gently caress do ultra precise optics get expensive fast

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
High quality glass is costly before you get into the mechanical bits

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

rotinaj posted:

I am surprised the camera only cost $700

The kid probably smashed the camera body and not any lenses. Lucky for everyone involved, or we'd be talking four or five digits in dispute

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Yeah, and he would have included the obligatory "But they're just little pieces of glass!" when that happens.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

haveblue posted:

The kid probably smashed the camera body and not any lenses. Lucky for everyone involved, or we'd be talking four or five digits in dispute

Still, a fancy camera can get spendy, with or without the ludicrously expensive lenses. I wouldnt expect a wedding photographer to be using a Walmart sale canon rebel, i would expect something a little fancier.

MK-Ultramarathon
Aug 12, 2009

Yeah my experience of all that is from several years ago, but $700 as far as I remember is "pretty nice but not top of the line" territory. If lenses were involved it would have gotten to small claims court territory very fast, and some of the really nice/older ones just like, aren't replaceable.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

The Lone Badger posted:

Some very specific wording in this entry from BOLA

A girl at work's tires got slashed and I was blamed and fired despite the cameras showing someone with a mask on and a car that wasn't mine, was it illegal to fire me over this?

A commenter linked to this post: How can I make a girl at work I used to talk to come talk to me again? Sorry, this post was deleted by the person who originally posted it.

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

trickybiscuits posted:

A commenter linked to this post: How can I make a girl at work I used to talk to come talk to me again? Sorry, this post was deleted by the person who originally posted it.

Wasn't even that much there

How can I make a girl at work I used to talk to come talk to me again?

quote:

This is a girl that I had a three months talking stage with and it never went anywhere because all we did was argue. She was the one that stopped talking to me, how can I make her talk to me again so that I can stop talking to her first this time?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Meanwhile, on today's edition of "but aside from that, he's great"

26F my boyfriend 33M has some gross habits

quote:

My boyfriend has some gross habits

My boyfriend is honestly so gross sometimes. He has a perpetually stuffy nose and I have found his boogers on walls, in the shower, on hand towels etc. whenever I hear him blow his nose I get triggered.

This morning we are in bed sleeping and I hear him blow his nose like 6 times. Loud as hell etc. I turned around on the last one bc it was annoying and there is nothing visible that he’s blowing his nose into. So I asked him where the gently caress he’s blowing his nose and he says his hand…

He has been blowing his nose and wiping his boogers god only knows where. On the blanket we both sleep with? The sheets?? I am sick and disgusted thinking about this.

He’s M33 I’m F26. We’ve been together a bit over a year. Probably approaching 1.5 years, however we just moved in together 3 weeks ago.

I knew he was gross, but I just can’t do this. It makes me so repulsed that I can hardly fathom having sex etc. Especially since there are probably boogers on out loving bed.

Every time I bring this up he gets defensive and says he can’t help his nose is stuffy etc.

Part of this was just venting, but what would you guys do if this was your partner.

Oh, they forgot that last part. Ah well, I'm sure he's a gem otherwise!

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
What the gently caress is wrong with men

Between not wiping their asses and wiping their noses on everything…

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

tinytort posted:

Honestly, ESH but that might just be because the OP has managed to write this in a way where despite legit being the wronged party, they're coming off as very unsympathetic. They didn't just shout, they actually legit yelled and were verbally abusive, and threatening to wreck the SD card full of photos if he didn't get paid for a new camera didn't win any points either (and will probably not look great in court).

nah

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

Hughlander posted:

Actually found the full post history and it's so much worse...

How could a woman who only knows a man's real first name, fake last name, fake workplace and fake age make the man pay child support?

quote:

I been talking to this woman who wants another baby alot, but I told her a fake last name, fake age, fake place of worrk. All she knows is my phone number and my first name.

What do I 21M do with this woman 32F that I've lied too a lot, that wants a baby with me

quote:

I met this woman about a month ago, I lied and told her I was thirty years old when I'm really only twenty one. I told her I worked in a town I don't work in, at a place I don't work at. I told her a fake last name but my real first name. She has my tag number probably and pictures of me definitely. I want to have a baby but I don't want to pay child support, but I also don't want to live with her. I also don't want to tell her the truth because if she doesn't forgive all my lies she will make me pay child support.

How could she make me pay child support if she only knows my first name? How could she prove the baby's mine (supposing she finds out my real name) if I deny it is and never agree to do any tests?

I really want the baby but I cannot marry a woman and keep up the lies all the time, but I can't be honest with her and take the chance of her leaving me and getting me to pay child support.

I told her I want to have sex with a condom on for a few months so we could have a baby born next summer and she agreed but I'm not sure if when the time comes should I impregnate her or not.

At least from the story it's not slashed tire girl but I think I need a shower for reading his thoughts. (Also notice that it's the woman who wants to have a kid, but the girl who got her tires slashed and that he wants to talk to again.)

MK-Ultramarathon
Aug 12, 2009

Captain Hygiene posted:

It's so loving annoying when people who do stuff like this are like, "But I can't help it! My nose is stuffy/I have allergies/whatever!"

When I was a kid I used to make this gross throat-clearing sound a lot, because I have bad allergies. One time I was playing with a friend and she was like, "Could you not do that? It's gross." And like, maybe not the best way to approach it I guess, but we were both little kids, and I still remember how embarrassed I was, so I sure as hell stopped immediately.

Basically, like, public shaming is bad generally I guess, but also we should feel okay just calling people out when something they do is genuinely gross and off-putting. Because, guess what, you probably can stop doing that specific gross thing if sufficiently motivated.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Evil Willow posted:

AITA for telling my brother and SIL if I want to take my nephew out for ice cream then I will?

And in today's episode of, why are you asking the bleeding obvious??

Is my (27M) boyfriend trying to baby trap me (26F)?

quote:

I decided to get into an online relationship with a man I knew from college about a year ago. In the past 4 months, we have begun to hang out in person. Shortly after hanging out, he pressured me to move in with him, to no avail. He lives in a rural isolated area 2 hours away from me. I continued to see him but explained that I will not move in. He said he will not continue to be with me if I don’t move in with him, which I was upset about but have accepted as I am seeing several red flags. Before this, he would always say “I’m gunna put a baby in you” during sex and I always just laughed it off. He also once made a joke that he’s been finishing in me a little every time which I laughed off. He knows I’m not on birth control. Recently (after I decided to tell him I won’t be moving in) he called me frantically asking if I was pregnant and saying he hopes I am. He was upset when I told him no. Do you think his plan was to baby trap me so I’d have “no choice but to move in with him?”

OP later says she broke up with the guy, but she's still someone having unprotected sex without birth control so the situation hasn't completely improved.

Eshettar posted:

TA: For taking the blame for burned down barn, causing my parents to pay for it

quote:

"Yes it is huge wake up call. I will probably hear more about this at juvenile court. I am so scared about this."

(And yet your boyfriend is happy to let you take the fall alone. Kind of says a lot about him doesn’t it? Your bf doesn’t love you. Not really.) "He wanted to turn himself in but i didnt allow him. His family very much needs him. My family dont need me so i though its better this way. He is a good man. No one here knows him."

"I dont want to destroy my parents. I love them very much. But I love my BF too and I dont want to destroy him either."

"He promised when we are older and have good jobs he will pay my parents everything back."

Oh hey, it's Women Being Stupid About Romance Day :smith:

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy

rotinaj posted:

One of my gf’s friends was living with her ex and his brother and they were just randomly talking about our habits. The friend goes “oh you know how you just have to clean up the pee on the floor sometimes because guys just pee on the floor” and my gf was like ????

I read these posts and find out the gross poo poo other guys get away with and wonder if I’m just trying too hard sometimes

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
My brother-in-law would constantly talk with his mouth full while eating causing food to both fall out and spray across the table. He only got the hint once we started refusing to feed him when we'd have the family over for dinner.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Big Bowie Bonanza posted:

One of my gf’s friends was living with her ex and his brother and they were just randomly talking about our habits. The friend goes “oh you know how you just have to clean up the pee on the floor sometimes because guys just pee on the floor” and my gf was like ????

I read these posts and find out the gross poo poo other guys get away with and wonder if I’m just trying too hard sometimes

For real

I have never gone into a public bathroom and just decided to piss everywhere on the toilet, then shat next to the toilet

And yet that is something I regularly see from dudes. The gently caress?

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Big Bowie Bonanza posted:

“oh you know how you just have to clean up the pee on the floor sometimes because guys just pee on the floor”

that's why you put one of those little mats in front of the toilet, which are sold as decorative but which everyone knows are actually the Piss Catcher

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
You're supposed to sing that little "If you sprinkle when you tinkle..." song.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

rotinaj posted:

For real

I have never gone into a public bathroom and just decided to piss everywhere on the toilet, then shat next to the toilet

I never understood it either

then one day I got off of a long flight in a small plane with a non-functioning bathroom that took off from an airline terminal that also lacked a functioning bathroom. I had missed a previous flight due to a dispute with my landlord as I moved out of my apartment that had dragged on for hours. I hadn't slept in nearly 50 hours, and I'd been holding in a piss for nearly 16 hours. I was also a bit drunk. When I got to the urinal after landing, I was extremely out of it. I missed. Completely. For the duration.

faced with the prospect of mopping up a gallon of piss with paper towels while everyone else stared on, my moral fiber failed. I fled and never looked back. Now I get it.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

cock hero flux posted:

that's why you put one of those little electrified mats in front of the toilet, which are sold as decorative but which everyone knows are actually the Piss Catcher

spite house
Apr 28, 2009

rotinaj posted:

They are angry and resentful because per the dominant cultural narrative their worth is defined solely by their ability to Achieve, and nobody can really do that anymore because capitalism is a Ponzi scheme, and they lack the diverse personal-empowerment vectors that second-wave feminism provided to women (for better or worse since many of those play directly into the aforementioned Ponzi scheme) and, also, many women have figured out that being Provided For ain't all it's cracked up to be and would much rather shift for themselves.

The men absolutely cannot stand this, because not only have they been forbidden from Providing, it really gets under their skins to see people who patriarchy insists are weak and dumb and basically subhuman being better at it than they are.

They don't know why they're so mad, most of them, so they resentfully smear boogers on the walls and throw away their hardworking female partners' beloved possessions and piss away weeks and months of their lives killing things made of pixels.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Smoking weed with matches what the gently caress both TA

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

spite house posted:

They are angry and resentful because per the dominant cultural narrative their worth is defined solely by their ability to Achieve, and nobody can really do that anymore because capitalism is a Ponzi scheme, and they lack the diverse personal-empowerment vectors that second-wave feminism provided to women (for better or worse since many of those play directly into the aforementioned Ponzi scheme) and, also, many women have figured out that being Provided For ain't all it's cracked up to be and would much rather shift for themselves.

The men absolutely cannot stand this, because not only have they been forbidden from Providing, it really gets under their skins to see people who patriarchy insists are weak and dumb and basically subhuman being better at it than they are.

They don't know why they're so mad, most of them, so they resentfully smear boogers on the walls and throw away their hardworking female partners' beloved possessions and piss away weeks and months of their lives killing things made of pixels.

This is some serious overthinking terminally online poo poo. Some people were just never instilled with the patterns of hygiene or were rebellious to it as children, plain and simple.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
I’m a guy and I just sit down to piss at home/other peoples homes. It’s like not a big deal.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Captain Hygiene posted:

i find one booger on the wall and i'm killing you in your goddamn sleep. who the gently caress puts up with this poo poo

thehoodie
Feb 8, 2011

"Eat something made with love and joy - and be forgiven"

Foo Diddley posted:

i find one booger on the wall and i'm killing you in your goddamn sleep. who the gently caress puts up with this poo poo

when i find my wife's boogers on the wall i always smile at how thoughtful she was to leave me a nice little snack

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
I've never understood the booger eating thing, it's horribly disgusting. I get sometimes you gotta get in there and clear things out but find a drat tissue or napkin or something.

I was watching a battletech video on youtube and comments pointed out one guy kept going back to the snack mine. Made me want to puke

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

rotinaj posted:

For real

Oh no, this is definitely equal gender territory. I wish it wasn't so, but it is.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Hughlander posted:

what the gently caress is a "three month talking stage"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Boris Galerkin posted:

I’m a guy and I just sit down to piss. It’s like not a big deal.

I think it's better for one of the dick tubes in there anyway. gently caress stand-pissers, they are always pissing on everything and always lying about it.