Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Guess the 90s sitcom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

FuturePastNow posted:

Guess the 90s sitcom:

Oh right. The Gap.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

FuturePastNow posted:

Guess the 90s sitcom:

God the 90s were a horrible time.

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish
Is Sisko wearing pyjamas?

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Boxturret posted:

Is Sisko wearing pyjamas?

He might have pulled that from his own closet.

lukevictorious
Mar 31, 2019

this is the water

Strom Cuzewon posted:

Bold thing to post in the bold nostalgia thread.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
people in the the 90s had it so easy some of em didnt even had online

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Strom Cuzewon posted:

When I did an x-files rewatch a few years ago I couldn't believe how bad cars looked in the 90s, I guess I just forgot

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Old shoes are always confusing when they try to show off a nice car. Columbo will have these clearly mega rich dudes who live in tuxedos and all that, but then they hop into some ugly bucker you assumed your great grandparents had because it fit the wheelchair thing or something.

Fighting Trousers
May 17, 2011

Does this excite you, girl?

FuturePastNow posted:

Guess the 90s sitcom:

Lasted 6 episodes on ABC in the fall of 1993.

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug

FuturePastNow posted:

Guess the 90s sitcom:

Why did they take this photo on the Enterprise D :confused:

bennyfactor
Nov 21, 2008

Mike the TV posted:

Why did they take this photo on the Enterprise D :confused:

Computer, create an adversary beige photo studio capable of defeating Data Jake's transit moquette clothing.

Filox
Oct 4, 2014

Grimey Drawer

FuturePastNow posted:

Guess the 90s sitcom:

Well, I like the picture. They're smiling, which is nice. From memory that's unusual for ST cast photos.

Except Colm Meaney, who looks like he didn't think the joke was funny.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Filox posted:

Well, I like the picture. They're smiling, which is nice. From memory that's unusual for ST cast photos.

Except Colm Meaney, who looks like he didn't think the joke was funny.

nana looks like she doesn't know if it's okay to laugh at

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)
"Wear something blue!"

Brooks brings in a smoking robe and cowboy boots, king poo poo.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Nessus posted:

One must have a King or a Parliament. There is no other option. Also, this New World thing will blow over. Latest fad. Now pass me a tobacco.

You mean aside from the 2000 year old ideas of democracy and republicanism that the Enlightenment dusted off?

There's surprisingly few ways for a government to work and most of them have been tried somewhere at some point. And I'd wager most of the ones that haven't were discarded because they obviously won't work, like putting everyone's ideas in a hat and picking one at random. Although that was probably tried somewhere too.

Nullsmack
Dec 7, 2001
Digital apocalypse

I'd watch this spinoff

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

FuturePastNow posted:

Guess the 90s sitcom:

Is Odo wearing clogs? Also he, Kira and to a lesser extent Quark look weird without their makeup.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Nullsmack posted:

I'd watch this spinoff

I don't know, I feel like it's missing something when they're not all holding 1993 cutting edge consumer electronics.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
This explains fanficcers' fixation on coffee shop AUs.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

This is just a cast photo from ALIAS.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I need one can of lilac paint and two cans of periwinkle paint.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Where do you want this big rectangular wall? Oh, I should just leave it just anywhere and you'll sort it out later. Cool.

Fighting Trousers
May 17, 2011

Does this excite you, girl?

Mid-season pickup that got retooled in its second season from being about a newspaper to some trendy new dotcom thing. Tim Russ, Robert Beltran, and Roxann Dawson's characters all mysteriously disappear.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Sash! posted:

You mean aside from the 2000 year old ideas of democracy and republicanism that the Enlightenment dusted off?

There's surprisingly few ways for a government to work and most of them have been tried somewhere at some point. And I'd wager most of the ones that haven't were discarded because they obviously won't work, like putting everyone's ideas in a hat and picking one at random. Although that was probably tried somewhere too.
The literal aliens may have their own organizations. Since they’re aliens.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Somebody really likes these cast photos that look like they're on a completely different show.

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun
beltran looks comfy as gently caress

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

The Chairman posted:

beltran looks comfy as gently caress

Acoucheemoya

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

zoux posted:

Acoucheemoya

Acomfymoya

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Arivia posted:

Acomfymoya

Acomfymuumu

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
We are far from the BarcaLoungers of our people

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

CPColin posted:

We are far from the BarcaLoungers of our people

Fuckin lmao

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
I like how in most of these Kate Mulgrew is like “oh? I don’t gotta be the captain with all these people depending upon me to get home? Great I can let my hair down, have some fun, and just get some good sleep”

Eighties ZomCom
Sep 10, 2008

FuturePastNow posted:

Guess the 90s sitcom:

Becker got a spin-off?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Ezri's fine I guess but man I would've loved a s7 with Jadzia. The way she went out, both irl and on the show, makes it so much worse too.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Robert Picardo plays a New Age therapist barely holding it together and the rest of the cast are his friends, family and clients.

Scott Bakula plays the straight man owner of a down-on-their-luck screwball minor league baseball team and the rest of the cast are his wacky staff. John Billingsley plays the team's coach.

Doug Jones and Sonequa Martin-Green are the headliners of a quintet act at a jazz cabaret night club in downtown Los Angeles. Wilson Cruz plays the club's high-flying owner constantly at odds with Jones' character, and Anson Mount plays Jones' loving and supportive husband.

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

zoux posted:

Ezri's fine I guess but man I would've loved a s7 with Jadzia. The way she went out, both irl and on the show, makes it so much worse too.

:same:

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

nine-gear crow posted:

Doug Jones and Sonequa Martin-Green are the headliners of a quintet act at a jazz cabaret night club in downtown Los Angeles. Wilson Cruz plays the club's high-flying owner constantly at odds with Jones' character, and Anson Mount plays Jones' loving and supportive husband.

Doug Jones is just a genuinely weird dude to look at.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

So no one told you Starfleet was going to be this way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Your job's a joke (because you didn't get stabbed through the heart)
You're broke (because your society doesn't use money)
Your love life's DOA (because you're Geordi, figuratively, or Data, literally)

Edit:

It's like you're always stuck at warp factor 2
For when it's been a dozen, a hundred times, it's impossible to tell
And you're tired of Q