Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how many guilty counts at trial in december for trump?
This poll is closed.
complete and total exoneration 94 21.12%
6.9 48 10.79%
420 63 14.16%
Goku 240 53.93%
Total: 445 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

The Chairman posted:

this is the Biden animatronic in the hall of presidents

Looks like a hand-me-down Jeff Dunham puppet lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Jon Irenicus posted:

I remember everyone laughing at this at the time and I think someone posted it post-election results and we could all feel the dread seep in

The vic berger edit is the best with the echoing laughter and the tea kettle boiling.

https://youtu.be/lZKkUyrklpc

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/ettingermentum/status/1673942459892523008

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Large Testicles posted:

fuckin looks like Hillary too lol

nah, that's def one of the Ellens:

Some Imagineer posted:

Alot [sic] of people hear that Disney has a new animatronic, and they think it’s getting designed somewhere from scratch in a Swiss lab. For some of the more advanced ones, that’s definitely the case but for most of them, it’s much more like Dr. Frankenstein’s lab. They’ll repurpose and put together existing heads and appendages for new rides or if they need spare parts. There’s an old attraction called Ellen’s Universe of Energy. It was a really long ride, and I’ll bet there were at least a dozen Ellen Degeneres animatronics. After the ride closed down, they didn’t throw out those Ellens. They repurposed them. I know they put a beard and probably an eyepatch on at least one and moved it into one of the background scenes of the Pirates of the Caribbean ride.

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

the little art gallery/museum near me had an exhibit of a bunch of the originals of WWI and WWII propaganda posters for a while, it was pretty cool tbh

it was the first time i ever saw that particular one

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
wasn’t the entire whcd speech written by the pod johns? It’s wild how much they poo poo up everything in their orbit

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Good Citizen posted:

wasn’t the entire whcd speech written by the pod johns? It’s wild how much they poo poo up everything in their orbit

yup!

they're also the ones who got Warren to take the DNA test, for those who've forgotten that gently caress up

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/W7VOA/status/1674136843984556032

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjBQM3Tf8cQ

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
Were the original Nazis this whiny?

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Honestly that's the least of Biden's potential medical issues. His knees are made of toothpicks and his brain is soup.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Basebf555 posted:

Yeah it's a pretty defining characteristic.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

UFOTacoMan posted:

can't believe that's still up
I met a traveller from an antique land,
Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. . . . Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
Happy Birthday to this future president

VideoKid has issued a correction as of 20:38 on Jun 28, 2023

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Joementum posted:

yup!

they're also the ones who got Warren to take the DNA test, for those who've forgotten that gently caress up

yeah but I liked that one

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

BUSH 2112 posted:

the little art gallery/museum near me had an exhibit of a bunch of the originals of WWI and WWII propaganda posters for a while, it was pretty cool tbh

I have a couple of WW1 French ones I picked up in the early 80s at a cool antique store (long gone ) in Dallas. I am confident that they're real but they're not the good (valuable) kind. Still the framing job they came with would cost like $250 each now easy.

They're huge.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

19 o'clock posted:

nah, that's def one of the Ellens:

A warehouse full of decaying Ellen Degeneres is possibly real and scarier than anything from Five Nights at Freddy's.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

The Chairman posted:

this is the Biden animatronic in the hall of presidents

lol

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

sleepy joe.... sleepy joe.... many people are saying it

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

DesertIslandHermit posted:

A warehouse full of decaying Ellen Degeneres is possibly real and scarier than anything from Five Nights at Freddy's.

i imagine disney has a warehouse somewhere full of naked animatronic celebrities standing in lines like that scene in westworld

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Joementum posted:

sleepy joe.... sleepy joe.... many people are saying it

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/KYWNewsradio/status/1674139102109749268

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

WarMECH posted:

i imagine disney has a warehouse somewhere full of naked animatronic celebrities standing in lines like that scene in westworld

They’re gonna strap Walt’s frozen brain to an Ellen bot and run lightning through it.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Schmeichy posted:

Looks like a hand-me-down Jeff Dunham puppet lol

its literally the old guy puppet lmao

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1674135601031925778

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Joementum posted:

yup!

just lmao

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

VideoKid posted:

I met a traveller from an antique land,
Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. . . . Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
Happy Birthday to this future president

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

WarMECH posted:

someone once told me that the just reuse them in another attraction but they like put a different wing on it so no one will notice that’s Abe Lincoln in Pirates of the Caribbean

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

he has also started sleeping in a coffin to improve his longevity

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

Scott Forstall posted:

was that a conspiracy theory? I could tell since that first picture was released that it was a repurposed Hillary. I thought we all laughed about it here too?

Conspiracy theory is what liberals call not going along with their weird lies. Pathological liars trying pathologize everyone else’s behavior.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Bar Crow posted:

Conspiracy theory is what liberals call not going along with their weird lies. Pathological liars trying pathologize everyone else’s behavior.

Apr 7, 2003

BUSH 2112 posted:

I think Tom of Finland made this poster

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

quote:

An 11-year-old girl was shot during a fit of road rage in North Carolina, and now a driver is charged with attempted murder, officials said. The man faces several other charges after Fayetteville police said he fired “multiple rounds” at a Chevrolet Silverado pickup truck. Officers in a June 27 news release didn’t list attorney information for the man, identified as 33-year-old Sadiki Serieux. Police said Serieux was behind the wheel of a Chrysler PT Cruiser when it “cut two lanes of traffic in front of a white Chevrolet Silverado, almost causing a collision.” After the near-crash, the drivers of the two vehicles started to argue and the Silverado driver “displayed” a gun, according to an initial investigation.

Then, Serieux blocked the Silverado’s path “for a full traffic light cycle” and fired several times into the pickup truck, police said. The Silverado could be seen with two bullet holes piercing its windshield after the shooting, according to ABC11, The News & Observer’s media partner. “The driver of the PT Cruiser stopped at the traffic light before making his way to the parking lot of a nearby business to wait for police,” officers wrote. “He was taken into custody on scene.”

The 11-year-old girl, who had been riding in the Silverado with her grandfather, was shot during the incident, WNCN reported. She was taken to a nearby hospital, where she was listed in stable condition. Officers responded to calls about the shooting at about 5 p.m. Monday, June 26. The road-rage incident was reported in Fayetteville, roughly 60 miles south of Raleigh.

Police said Serieux was “charged with attempted first-degree murder, assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill/inflict serious injury, and shooting into an occupied vehicle.” He was taken to the Cumberland County jail and is expected to appear in court July 18, records show. Officers urge anyone with information about the shooting to call them at 910-813-8012 or Crime Stoppers at 910-483-8477. People also can share information at fay-nccrimestoppers.org or through the P3 Tips smartphone application. The Fayetteville Police Department didn’t immediately share additional information with McClatchy News on June 28.

grandpa got his grand kid shot trying to be a tough guy
the shooter sucks too but you start pulling weapons don't be surprised if other people have them and become unhinged

UFOTacoMan has issued a correction as of 20:49 on Jun 28, 2023

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

Basebf555 posted:

if only cumshitter were here to regale us with his first hand experiences during the 20s and 30s

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
biden on a CPAP is gonna run circles around everyone else. that first hit of real sleep is great

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

emfive posted:

I have a couple of WW1 French ones I picked up in the early 80s at a cool antique store (long gone ) in Dallas. I am confident that they're real but they're not the good (valuable) kind. Still the framing job they came with would cost like $250 each now easy.

They're huge.

that's awesome. that same gallery had some original Mucha prints and i had no idea they were as big as they are, i'd only ever seen them in books/on the internet. it was a cool surprise because i love his style

Apr 7, 2003

Qurnah posted:

if only cumshitter were here to regale us with his first hand experiences during the 20s and 30s

"I had gay sex with Hermann Göring. You'll have to take my word for it."

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

DesertIslandHermit posted:

sequel time

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

free cumshitter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Schmoe Cwead posted:

he has also started sleeping in a coffin to improve his longevity

he had some native Pennsylvanian soil brought to DC