Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
sold some tcg cards online this week. it's cool how there are people who just want a cold foil version of a bad character or dumb companies who overvalue cards then buy them at nearly that value lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Here's me killing KingCobraJFS in Overwatch.

https://files.catbox.moe/ww9bx3.mp4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0f_DOZ-wxI

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

sold some tcg cards online this week. it's cool how there are people who just want a cold foil version of a bad character or dumb companies who overvalue cards then buy them at nearly that value lol

Legit tempted to try and get some of the pokemon 151 packs when they drop in price after release. Hits right in the child nostalgia

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Oh hey welcome back.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

thanks, but i'm not some folk hero to be praised upon returning: i'm just a dumbass online like everyone else, and i hosed up.. that's it really lol. it's not cool at all, so don't encourage your homies to be like me, bc they can't, and they shouldn't try to be like me

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

ilmucche posted:

Legit tempted to try and get some of the pokemon 151 packs when they drop in price after release. Hits right in the child nostalgia

the extended art I've seen is so gorgeous

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

thanks, but i'm not some folk hero to be praised upon returning: i'm just a dumbass online like everyone else, and i hosed up.. that's it really lol. it's not cool at all, so don't encourage your homies to be like me, bc they can't, and they shouldn't try to be like me

it's just good to see wrongs righted

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

grieving for Gandalf posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh94OE8WuiQ

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
yeah i know people on this site get weird about names they recognize but i think most outsiders looking in just thought your treatment was hosed and its cool that its over

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

grieving for Gandalf posted:

now free larry and it's all fix imo

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Violen posted:

yeah i know people on this site get weird about names they recognize but i think most outsiders looking in just thought your treatment was hosed and its cool that its over

strong agree

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

FirstnameLastname posted:

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

FirstnameLastname posted:

free larry, end his exile-imposed eve online addiction

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

Kazinsal posted:

oh my god i thought america had the eighth amendement to prevent this

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Kazinsal posted:

no human being deserves such suffering

a strange fowl
Oct 27, 2022

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol you had to sit there while everyone said nice things about you like a chump

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

a strange fowl posted:

lol you had to sit there while everyone said nice things about you like a chump

i'm a pisces so i hate that poo poo, for real

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Craig K posted:

oh my god i thought america had the eighth amendement to prevent this

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

I wanna here some BYOB sagas for some reason, anyone got the goods?

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Kazinsal posted:

A fate worse than death.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

wb

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

TheMightyBoops posted:

I wanna here some BYOB sagas for some reason, anyone got the goods?

I remember posting about my lunch (a ribeye steak and chips from a pub) there once upon a time.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I remember posting about my lunch (a ribeye steak and chips from a pub) there once upon a time.

How was it?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

It was like fifteen years ago but I remember it tasting pretty good, especially the peppercorn sauce. Don't remember the beer I had with it, probably Cumberland Ale given which pub it was (The Bank in Manchester).

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Glad you're free synthy but also lmao at that weird fuckin thread before he did it

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Violen posted:

i like it when funny posters post funny things in all forums.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Pablo Nergigante posted:

My freshman year roommate in college would play the same 4 songs on repeat: We Didn’t Start the Fire, Like a Prayer, Cute Without the E and Crazy Game of Poker. It drove me a little nuts

A goon posted that they were at an O.A.R. show a few weeks back and someone died. His wife was screaming, medics came in, couldn't revive him and hauled him off. Then the band played Crazy Game of Poker

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Paper Tiger posted:

One summer in college I stayed in the dorms instead of going home, and the guy in the room next to me was apparently teaching himself to play guitar by playing the first few notes of Stairway to Heaven over and over. And over. And over. And this was 2007!

this but it was Everlong by Foo Fighters and it was all year. i used to like that song

Splash Attack
Mar 23, 2008

Yeahhh!
I am GHOS!!
Haaaaaa Ha Ha Ha!!

wait where is the cancer support thread? i couldn’t find it before

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

this but it was Everlong by Foo Fighters and it was all year. i used to like that song

oh man, i taught a younger cousin how to play guitar and this was the first and only song they wanted to learn.

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1106394889207414864/1123871530615582770/sbqDrkYcWSJPJ5J3.mp4

i locked myself in a room with zelda for 30 days and 30 nights and emerged as the lord of solves

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Violen posted:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1106394889207414864/1123871530615582770/sbqDrkYcWSJPJ5J3.mp4

i locked myself in a room with zelda for 30 days and 30 nights and emerged as the lord of solves

lmao what the gently caress did you unlock

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Splash Attack posted:

wait where is the cancer support thread? i couldn’t find it before

It's in the Goon Doctor (subforum of YLLS)

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

please don't gently caress with the cancer support thread

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

please don't gently caress with the cancer support thread
i assume the guy who wants to find the cancer support thread wants support for cancer and not epic trolling

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Endorph posted:

i assume the guy who wants to find the cancer support thread wants support for cancer and not epic trolling
i assume so too
nobody deserves to have cancer or to be stuck without some kind of support network when dealing with it

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it's too late... someone's already bought a bunch of avatars for the cancer support thread posters saying they're lucky it's not covid...

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Maybe we should try supporting the people WITH cancer

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Have you guys seen this?
https://twitter.com/rpgfancom/status/1674114100945641490

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010