Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Matt Zerella posted:

Every time I go over it and the Major Deegan I do the voice and if my wife is with me she does the "that's very good"

if she's not, you just do the voice to yourself? right on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Matt Zerella posted:

Every time I go over it and the Major Deegan I do the voice and if my wife is with me she does the "that's very good"

Does she ever yell "You had to be the BIG MAAAAAAN!!"

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
On the fridge! On the fridge!

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

WHERE ON THE loving FRIDGE?!?!

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

LOL at the looks exchanged between the two cops as BIG MAAAAN is picking out Tony’s mugshot, then them asking if he’s ever seen him before, and finally describing Matthew Drinkwater as “just some poor kid got mixed up with the wrong crowd”

And then LOL again that the only way he finds out Matt was involved with the Mafia is his wife reading about it in the paper.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

hailthefish posted:

if she's not, you just do the voice to yourself? right on

bingo

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Sometimes I wonder about that. If I witnessed a mob boss doing a hit, would I even realize it? I have no idea who the members of the local criminal underworld are, I'm just a guy

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Matt Zerella posted:

My wife rolls her eyes when I do it. :saddowns:

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Tell her to go take a midol (then apologize)

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

well slit yer wrist why doncha

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

GolfHole posted:

Tell her to go take a midol

Yeah, it's important to tell your wife you love her.

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

from my personal experience, marriage owns, I don’t get why all these mobsters were treating it as such a terrible burden

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Didja hear the one about the rich man and the poor man having the same wedding anniversary?

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME
A man is not complete until he's married, then he's finished.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
You want to put your hands on her, you give her your last name. Then it's none of my business.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

GolfHole posted:

when you're married you'll understand the importance of fresh produce

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
gently caress the importance! :mad:

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
"His screenplay??" in that scene is one of the few dramatic zooms in the entire series- the only other one I can think of offhand is the pizza guy in the Telltale Moozadell, which is almost more for comedic effect than anything.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
My pizza never hurt nobody!

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Technically speaking? You're an accomplice. :smugdog:

KIEFGIVER
Jun 16, 2023

by vyelkin

Pope Corky the IX posted:

My pizza never hurt nobody!

Pop, go in the back and make meatballs

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

If by chance you also like Indiana Jones, please don't go see the new movie. It's maybe even worse than Many Saints

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

codo27 posted:

If by chance you also like Indiana Jones, please don't go see the new movie. It's maybe even worse than Many Saints

Anything after Crusade doesn't exist. I've never seen Crystal Skull and I never will.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Matt Zerella posted:

Anything after Crusade doesn't exist. I've never seen Crystal Skull and I never will.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Pope Corky the IX posted:

You want to put your hands on her, you give her your last name. Then it's none of my business.

When Janice stumbles away in shock from Richie at the dinner table, I bet she was thinking,"But my last name isn't Aprile yet....." :hmmyes:

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

When Janice stumbles away in shock from Richie at the dinner table, I bet she was thinking,"But my last name isn't Aprile yet....." :hmmyes:

He shouldn't have to explain himself...hes from the old school.

KIEFGIVER
Jun 16, 2023

by vyelkin

codo27 posted:

That poo poo was real? I saw that movie

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
*calling out at David Chase* Rockford Files! I liked it!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Futanari Damacy posted:

*calling out at David Chase* Rockford Files! I liked it!

:lol:

Paulie spots him having lunch in Italy, doesn't bother to attempt any communication.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

he's the commandatore of the show

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEOi_kkYWs0

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

I get why they cut most of these but this is great and thanks for posting it.

"You think she's (Janice) gay ?" - Meadow

"She did work in a woman's book store once" - Carm

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

I like when Tony refers to Rudy Giuliani as a cocksucker motherfuck

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Ralph Hurley posted:

the giuliani reference we deserved

It is really funny how this show is in some ways timeless, but in others a hilarious time capsule

I think about "the US army hardly even goes to war anymore!" at least once a month probably

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Ralph Hurley posted:

Wasn't Giuliani's "thing" supposedly striking a blow against organized crime?

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Dawgstar posted:

Wasn't Giuliani's "thing" supposedly striking a blow against organized crime?

My uneducated “not looking it up” memory is that his thing was crime in general: “broken windows” policing that transformed NYC from the working class crime ridden hellhole of The Deuce into the white collar crime utopia of Succession

Mob stuff might have been a part of that i don’t live in NY so I don’t recall specifics

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

before he was mayor he was the US attorney for the southern district of new york, in the 1980s, and he was the guy who spearheaded the Mafia Commission Trial

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Yeah, a good part of the reason the five families are all a shadow of their former selves is because of Giuliani and pals prior to becoming mayor, before he started shipping homeless people out of town on buses. He does remain a cocksucker motherfuck.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

There's a pretty good documentary on Guliani and the Mob pre mayor. It's on Netflix and called "Fear City"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Ainsley McTree posted:

the giuliani reference we deserved

It is really funny how this show is in some ways timeless, but in others a hilarious time capsule

I think about "the US army hardly even goes to war anymore!" at least once a month probably

"How hard is it to get on an airplane!?!"