Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Woolie sacrificed his moral code for Gains(TM) and frankly looking at him I'm starting to think it's a trade I should make as well!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Reggie chose Synthesis. Figures he picks the horniest ending

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Cry Havoc and let slip the Hogs of War

Gonna have to have to clip the end of the ME3 let’s play too

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

Listening to Woolie talk about Spider-Man India's design in Spider-Verse and he is completely out of his loving mind

Edit: Got to the part where the chat yells at him about it, lmao

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 24 days!

Andrast posted:

The baby will guest

Baby's debut is speedrunning Bloodborne. Paige hoots and hollers, Pat loses his loving mind

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:

Froghammer posted:

I'm shocked he chose the green ending with Woolie present.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica

Froghammer posted:

This means it's over, right? There's no more dlc? It's finally over?

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
They still have Andromeda :twisted:

(I don’t actually know if they’re going to do Andromeda)

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Judge Tesla posted:

I'm shocked he chose the green ending with Woolie present.

Woolie preferred it over the others too

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
How long did they deliberate it?

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Actually didn’t take that long surprisingly. Once they got the info for all three Reggie chose green. Probably because it’s the most horny

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Woolie is investing a lot into the idea of Amarant based on the dreads alone and he's gonna be really disappointed

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
you know, there's one thing that pat does that I really respect, that I honestly can't think of another streamer who does.

when someone makes a funny joke in chat and pat wants to mention it on stream, he usually reads out their username before reading out the joke, to give credit to the person who made the funny joke, rather than picking it off and saying it himself, basically claiming it as his own(especially in future VODs without the chat attached).

not saying that streamers do it on purpose(though I absolutely have heard some say they use their chat as a resource like that), but he's funny on his own but he readily gives credit to his community who make good jokes, puns, etc. I know most streamers don't even consider it, and it's not even that big a deal, it's a little thing, but it's something I appreciate about him.

doos
Jan 1, 2015

Captain Invictus posted:

you know, there's one thing that pat does that I really respect, that I honestly can't think of another streamer who does.

when someone makes a funny joke in chat and pat wants to mention it on stream, he usually reads out their username before reading out the joke, to give credit to the person who made the funny joke, rather than picking it off and saying it himself, basically claiming it as his own(especially in future VODs without the chat attached).

not saying that streamers do it on purpose(though I absolutely have heard some say they use their chat as a resource like that), but he's funny on his own but he readily gives credit to his community who make good jokes, puns, etc. I know most streamers don't even consider it, and it's not even that big a deal, it's a little thing, but it's something I appreciate about him.

He's mentioned it before, but I think Pat took a lot of inspiration (in an opposite way, because it's funny) from Vinny Vinesauce:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsiWaijesKE

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

I occasionally see a Vtuber wearing particularly insane comments on their head like a headband but aside from shaming, TheRussianBadger will shout-out a comment he likes and put it in his edited videos name and everything on the screen in the process. It's pretty easy to come up with something watching a dude looking like a disguised MegaMind stream for 5 hours.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

doos posted:

He's mentioned it before, but I think Pat took a lot of inspiration (in an opposite way, because it's funny) from Vinny Vinesauce:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsiWaijesKE
that makes total sense for vinny, and it also makes total sense for pat

vinny cringes. pat embraces.

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldsqMK1cAmU

YES! YES! YES!

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Perhaps a weird question, but has Pat ever shown off his PC setup? Like desk and stuff.

And is he still using the embody chair? I keep seeing the podcast clips posted on youtube and there's always a second chair behind him and not sure if that's an embody, he's got two, or he switched, and obviously can't tell what he's actively sitting in.

I ask cause I am also cursed with being 5'2 and find myself with a nightmare of kind of struggling to find a good ergonomic setup for computering that I actually like/find consistently comfortable.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Paige also uses one of those chairs

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

good god that turn to the camera, along with Pat's sudden realization of what Woolie was going to say--I was hooting and hollering, both at the same time

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

sirtommygunn posted:

Paige also uses one of those chairs
I'm tempted to get one on the off chance it works better then the steelcase series 1 or second hand aeron I got, but holy poo poo is it a lot to shell out for a chair, and they seem nearly non-existent second hand.

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

I've seen fun you people wouldn't believe.
Tiki torches on fire off the summit of Kilauea.
I watched disco balls glitter in the dark near the Brandenburg Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like crowds in rain.

Time to sleep.
We had them at my last job. I miss those chairs so loving much. It's so expensive, but it seriously felt like I was just floating sometimes. Hell that chair might be why I still don't have back issues despite being in my late 30s.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I have the opposite problem of being just over 6'2" and a bit on the heavy side, getting the Secret Lab Titan XL changed my life and I've only had it for like a month. Legitimately the best 700ish dollars I ever spent

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Secret Lab chairs are legit

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
If I remember correctly, Paige's chair is a Herman Miller (that she got at a discount, never buy a retail price HM)

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

If we’re chatting chairs then can I ask, Herman Miller Aerons are supposed to be good too right? I see people locally selling them for pretty cheap

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

I've seen fun you people wouldn't believe.
Tiki torches on fire off the summit of Kilauea.
I watched disco balls glitter in the dark near the Brandenburg Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like crowds in rain.

Time to sleep.
Embody is the model of the chair, and yeah it's a Herman Miller. loving things are like 1700 if you get them without a discount so yeah, don't do that.

We had Aerons at work too in the conference rooms. They're pretty great but not as good as the Embody granted that's a high bar. Their price has a wider range, you can find them for like 600 but also a fancy new one can be more than the Embody apparently...huh.

I'd suggest looking up reviews and comparisons on YouTube, maybe seeing if there's a store nearby with them so you can try em out yourself.

DanielCross
Aug 16, 2013
After watching Woolie's playthrough of the FFXVI Demo, I'm very excited to hear him and Pat talk about it on the next podcast. Hearing the two of them talk character action is always a treat.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Was there no podcast this week? Nothing has shown up in my podcast app so far.

E- they did it yesterday and Gene Park is on it.

DanielCross
Aug 16, 2013
Woolie was at Too Many Games, I believe.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

DanielCross posted:

Woolie was at Too Many Games, I believe.

Yeah he got to meet David Hayter while there.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

DanielCross posted:

After watching Woolie's playthrough of the FFXVI Demo, I'm very excited to hear him and Pat talk about it on the next podcast. Hearing the two of them talk character action is always a treat.

Good news, we might get constant updates cause Woolie's sidelining FF9 in favor of Full 16 LP (Especially since a 9 remake might be in the wings)

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Ugh. I'm currently considering if I want to play FF16 for myself, which means dodging discussion of it for however long it takes for them to put it out on PC. Gonna be real bummed if FF9 gets sidelined.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Oxyclean posted:

Gonna be real bummed if FF9 gets sidelined.

ff9 was sidelined.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

:rip:

choopercabra
Aug 8, 2006
Anyone know if there are FFXVI spoilers in the newest podcast? I've been too distracted to play it much.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
They go out of their way to not spoil anything specific but there are vague plot outlines that get covered

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
Extremely rare instance of Woolie actually playing the recent thing instead of waiting x months to fit his schedule, surprising.

Also does Reggie play FF14?? I feel like he keeps referencing stuff from it but I must of missed if he ever talked about it more than in passing.

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe
Oh FF9 really is cancelled? drat. I guess they he wasn't enjoying it much and action Final Fantasy is too tempting. That's a shame. Woolie usually sees games through to the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

Flubby posted:

Oh FF9 really is cancelled? drat. I guess they he wasn't enjoying it much and action Final Fantasy is too tempting. That's a shame. Woolie usually sees games through to the end.

Is it canceled? The above posts simply made it sound like Woolie is putting it on standby since he's enjoying the new hotness right now.