Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

yeah it's tough economic times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

freeedr posted:

Nothing wrong with volcel. Super Mario is volcel

He's actually into Bowser but thinks he has to keep negging the big guy.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

If you judge a fish by its ability to ride a bike, your revenue will be in the shitter

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

He's actually into Bowser but thinks he has to keep negging the big guy.

What a tragedy that Bowser only has eyes for Luigi

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

the volcel theory has been thoroughly disproven by benefit's video essay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SmlAWKXpqI

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
Then why is Mario telling Bowser to pine after all the time with that “So long, gay Bowser” stuff

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

there's an actual company that makes bicycles for fish? I wouldn't imagine they'd have a customer base

All the really expensive ones get bought by sturgeons who rarely ever ride them

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

canyoneer posted:

All the really expensive ones get bought by sturgeons who rarely ever ride them

What a buncha pricks

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Air Skwirl posted:

I assume you just wear a hazmat suit and have a literal firehose spraying everything with some sort of diluted bleach solution.

Guess the thread.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Platystemon posted:

Guess the thread.

lmao

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

flavor.flv posted:

What a tragedy that Bowser only has eyes for Luigi

Mario games are this generation's Shakespeare tragedies if you think about it.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
no, the wario games are the trenchant social commentaries presented through fart jokes

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

no, the wario games are the trenchant social commentaries presented through fart jokes

Wario is the rosencrantz and guildenstern are dead

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

other people posted:

That's gotta sting

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

100% thought the stingray was going to catch the bird mid air and I feel so let down.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Biplane posted:

100% thought the stingray was going to catch the bird mid air and I feel so let down.

:same:

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

stratdax posted:

Kilo feet.

KILO FEET

:psyduck:

Tunicate posted:

The proper unit is the 'millipede'.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhJCVqFvKCw&t=51s

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

This was the first thing ever riffed on Mystery Science Theater 3000, incidentally.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

I've seen references to "that mod" or "the mod we don't talk about" or "the cursed mod" and while I haven't checked any deeper, the context is enough to make me certain I want absolutely nothing to do with that.

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Aatrek was like a decade ago at least, right?

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Oh it's that mod

Dareon posted:

The most hosed-up thing I'm willing to tell you about was tranquilizing a wandering thrumbo, removing its massive dragon dick, and grafting it to one of my female colonists. She had a minor mood debuff until she used it on her husband a few times. Another penis recipient seemed to be stuck on "Ahhh! I'm a monster!" but too bad, lady, in this colony everyone makes huge cums.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Mods: not even once

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

priznat posted:

Real NY pizza is the size of a manhole cover and slick with enough grease to lube the engine room of the titanic

Data Graham posted:

So like, there are two kinds of "New York pizza"

There's coal/wood-fired brick-oven pizza, which is made in whole pies in places with Italian names that claim to be over 100 years old, and has those big flat blobs of fresh mootsarell' on them, and cost like $20 for a single basic serving and they yell at you if you ask for toppings

And then there's the giant tepid heatlamp pizzas which have stuff like broccoli and pasta on them and you buy for $1 a slice and eat it standing up, after they take it out of the fly-filled display case and stick it in the oven for 2 minutes to warm it up like in that Far Side where the kid snake has to jiggle Grandpa's rat so it looks like it's alive

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.
Guessed the wrong thread on that one.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Stoatbringer posted:

Why are there no eggshells?

Soul Dentist posted:

THERE'S the eggshell

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?

Atoramos posted:

this is way too much analysis on whether or not I have small greying pubes and not enough help on wtf do I do about my stick slowly splitting itself apart

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

not gonna lie clicking through to the thread, however trepidatious, was a relief

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

another classic quote from the jelqing megathread

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

They tore it down in 1989

E: note to self: Germans love David Hasselhoff

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
while not a quote, someone has gone through ADTRW and given like 12 prominent posters identical Bocchi the Rock gif avatars and it's causing a lot of confusion and ire, which at least momentarily is amusing

it started out with Endorph, Ibble, and two others having a gif of one of each of the four characters that are playing instruments from the credits sequence. then someone switched them around. then someone I think gave two posters the same one, and the other two another of them. then someone gave them all the same one, the one pictured. now for the past two days someone has been increasingly Bocchifying more and more posters. it's a pandemic

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Hyperlynx posted:

"Synth coke" sounds absolutely like something out of a crappy sci-fi/cyberpunk novel.

Frank Frank posted:

Johnny Five Aces powered down the magnabike with a not quite unhearble hum and checked his chronometer. "drat." he hissed threw his clinched teeth which were surrounded by the stubble of five days where in he had not shaven himself at all. It was almost chromodawn at Clashpoint. Alreddy the sun was sitting Walliston's Hill ah blaze like so much molten meddle or a coin, gyreating in the air, tossed there by the uncaring hand of an imaginary god that doesn't exist, borne from the interior minds of the hobbled masses. The sky was the color of a television tuned to a dead channel that was orange. drat, he, Johnny, thought. We thought we were opening a new beginning with our mad dreams of time travail but ironically the only time now is the time of which we're out of. It's almost humorous. Yeah, I could almost laugh, if I hadn't cried that part of me away when my parents were maccasared by Dr. Malaprop and the government sanctioned murderers of "CAPITAL".

He lit a Nicosheen brand swaggerette and took a dip drag, sinking farther into his inferior horologue. He thought of Nina and her mellifluous buttocks that he used to love to bang. Even now his nano enhanced hearing could almost hear her vagina lips quivering with moisture and also pleasure, like a slice of synth-ham being tongued by one of Malaprop's slamhounds. When he got back to City5, he was going to do some sex, no doubt about that. "That's right doll" he said to nobody and the wind. They were going to do it hard. He smiled, blowing smoke from his nostrils. They were going do it cyber hard.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Captain Invictus posted:

while not a quote, someone has gone through ADTRW and given like 12 prominent posters identical Bocchi the Rock gif avatars and it's causing a lot of confusion and ire, which at least momentarily is amusing

it started out with Endorph, Ibble, and two others having a gif of one of each of the four characters that are playing instruments from the credits sequence. then someone switched them around. then someone I think gave two posters the same one, and the other two another of them. then someone gave them all the same one, the one pictured. now for the past two days someone has been increasingly Bocchifying more and more posters. it's a pandemic

Someone did this to TFR back when MLP was first airing too, yeah? Or was that just the banner ad for the forum? :v:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
yeah, someone also bought all the mods and admins ace attorney avatars for a while(I think Koos Goop still uses Damon Gant as his general avatar style, or did for a long time at least?). another person bought people the "Little Mouse Buddy!" avatars for anyone who didn't have an avatar at the time. and then some random person bought a SHITLOAD of people Lum from Urusei Yatsura avatars, the anime lady in the tiger bikini you probably saw all over the forums for a while. there's likely plenty of other examples of mass av buys, but those are the ones I remember.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
There was the Spider-Man Electric & Construction Company one, based on some panels wherein Spider-Man wrecks (I think it was) Magneto's poo poo via some electrified cables while wearing a hard hat.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

There's certainly no shortage of people who buy dozens of people random themed avatars

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Malachite_Dragon posted:

There was the Spider-Man Electric & Construction Company one, based on some panels wherein Spider-Man wrecks (I think it was) Magneto's poo poo via some electrified cables while wearing a hard hat.

And the guy who was actually named Spiderman who got a picture of an un-hardhatted spiderman getting hit in the head with a brick

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Wasabi the J posted:

Oops! All Buried (at sea)!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

Hooplah posted:

been getting a lot better today here in the "mini apple"

Hooplah posted:

minneapolis

people sometimes call it the mini apple for some godawful reason. like we want to draw that comparison

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

i mean i think the reason is pretty obvious