Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Get his rear end, big sis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

*shows news article of arson house*

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

I like her style. Flail around until you find the vulnerability, and then HAMMER that poo poo using their same lovely attitude lol

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

He's on the ropes!!!

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Oh man, this is gonna be great.
She went into this promising to bury that man, little did she know that she actually would

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Devils Affricate posted:

Get his rear end, big sis

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

sorry i ever doubted her trolling skills

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.

Space Kablooey posted:

:emptyquote:

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

Space Kablooey posted:

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

Space Kablooey posted:

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

wow not only does his dad own the entire chain of Dawson convenience stores, he owns the 8-12 company too

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

:sickos:

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

big cummers ONLY posted:

I like her style. Flail around until you find the vulnerability, and then HAMMER that poo poo using their same lovely attitude lol

It's a very realistic depiction of what a teenaged troll would do on the internet, as opposed to her being unrealistically competent like some kind of abime protagonist super hacker or something

I approve

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020

Space Kablooey posted:

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
smellin the sussy

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

I'm going to have difficulty sticking with the thread if he ends up badly hurting her. Which seems extremely likely, given how he does not give a single poo poo about killing children

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

big cummers ONLY posted:

I'm going to have difficulty sticking with the thread if he ends up badly hurting her. Which seems extremely likely, given how he does not give a single poo poo about killing children

He isn't going to do poo poo to her lol, he's 100% the kind of guy who crumbles the moment you show you will actually fight back

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I think he just means he's going to like give them proof on the internet, not that they're gonna meet up

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Alternatively he tries to meet up and she just reports it to the police without knowing what he did :v:

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020

Umbreon posted:

He isn't going to do poo poo to her lol, he's 100% the kind of guy who crumbles the moment you show you will actually fight back

That's not what happened with his brother though

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

Samuel Glompers posted:

That's not what happened with his brother though

His brother was effectively about to destroy the only thing in life he cared about and even then he was acting out of pure panic. Calling it now, he won't do poo poo

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

His brother was actually in the same room as him. The girls aren't, or even in the same city. What could he possibly do?

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

Hopefully not find her address from pictures on her blog and torch her house while she's asleep

This guy has already accidentally killed a toddler and shown zero remorse. I hope nothing happens, but there's a non-zero chance he does something horrible

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
His dad is still looking for him. I think he's going to get hosed up on return.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

No bad neet will probably escape all consequences and get to epic pwn the w*men that definitely seems like the sort of comic this is

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

big cummers ONLY posted:

Hopefully not find her address from pictures on her blog and torch her house while she's asleep

This guy has already accidentally killed a toddler and shown zero remorse. I hope nothing happens, but there's a non-zero chance he does something horrible

I think you're vastly overestimating his competence based on nothing we've seen in the comic.

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Shizuoka deez nuts!!!

Vinny Possum
Sep 21, 2015

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Shizuoka is a nice city. Definitely deserves better than Gorou

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

M o u n t F u j i

[Hair depicting Mount Fuji]

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
Oh no lol

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.
He shows up at "her house" but it's a setup and he gets jumped by a guy the size of a fridge who gets paid in feet pics.

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

pyknosis
Nov 23, 2007

Young Orc
inb4 Neet follows him and gets a job at the convenience store

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal