Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

biceps crimes posted:

i pray daily for the destruction of the demokkkrat party

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

lets keep this thread hidden or were going to invoke the curse

praise allah

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

HallelujahLee posted:

lets keep this thread hidden or were going to invoke the curse

praise allah

mods rename thread carter death watch

tia

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I hope this stupid loving country defaults and democrats are swept from power, again

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

ex post facho posted:

I hope this stupid loving country defaults and democrats are swept from power, again

Inshallah

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

ex post facho posted:

there will be big austerity if not and the economy will also tank that way so,

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I hope the Democrats are swept into the toilet of history.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

That's what I call your mom.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Rude. How about the toilet of herstory?

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
hello again!

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1674513086584090629

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
lol

https://twitter.com/mjs_DC/status/1674782454811590658

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
lmbo

https://twitter.com/ZaidJilani/status/1674789562722430978

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
lololol

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/mjs_DC/status/1674790313049866243

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lol i'm so fuckin mad right now

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

everything is coming up BIDEN

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
At least the Democrats' humiliation fetish remains in tact.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Jacked Husky isn't real, you can't convince me

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
The younger generation now tells me how tough things are. Give me a break. No, no, I have no empathy for it. Give me a break. Because here's the deal guys, we decided we were gonna change the world. And we did. We did. We finished the civil rights movement in the first stage. The women's movement came to be.

So my message is, get involved. There's no place to hide. You can go and you can make all the money in the world, but you can't build a wall high enough to keep the pollution out. You can't live where—you can't not be diminished when your sister can't marry the man or woman, or the woman she loves. You can't—when you have a good friend being profiled, you can't escape this stuff.

And so, there's an old expression my philosophy professor would always use from Plato, 'The penalty people face for not being involved in politics is being governed by people worse than themselves.' It's wide open. Go out and change it.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

bidenomics

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/srl/status/1674795201708314625

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Frosted Flake posted:

From the Dems' point of view, doesn't continuously taking L's remove people's reason to vote for you? Even if you aren't promising new things, you would think abortion, affirmative action and student loans were at least nominal reasons the Dems had earned your vote. Now, what do they have?

lol

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
libs are actively offended at the idea that a vote must be earned. your vote is their property.

ProperGanderPusher
Jan 13, 2012

ex post facho posted:

The younger generation now tells me how tough things are. Give me a break. No, no, I have no empathy for it. Give me a break. Because here's the deal guys, we decided we were gonna change the world. And we did. We did. We finished the civil rights movement in the first stage. The women's movement came to be.

So my message is, get involved. There's no place to hide. You can go and you can make all the money in the world, but you can't build a wall high enough to keep the pollution out. You can't live where—you can't not be diminished when your sister can't marry the man or woman, or the woman she loves. You can't—when you have a good friend being profiled, you can't escape this stuff.

And so, there's an old expression my philosophy professor would always use from Plato, 'The penalty people face for not being involved in politics is being governed by people worse than themselves.' It's wide open. Go out and change it.

Lol, “we”. Whoever wrote that was probably in diapers during the Civil Rights movement and Second Wave feminism.

Paladin
Nov 26, 2004
You lost today, kid. But that doesn't mean you have to like it.

ProperGanderPusher posted:

Lol, “we”. Whoever wrote that was probably in diapers during the Civil Rights movement and Second Wave feminism.

EDIT: Oh you meant whoever wrote that FOR him, whoops.

Paladin has issued a correction as of 17:49 on Jun 30, 2023

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

ProperGanderPusher posted:

he was just riffing, this wasn't a planned speech. that's why you know he thinks what he's saying is true.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

biden hates how his son was handed the world on a silver platter but hosed it up and now he's taking it out on everyone under the age of 60

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/Campster/status/1674797633905258496

Vote!

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

1. Literal fascists working to maximize harm
2. Literal fascists working to minimize harm

ProperGanderPusher
Jan 13, 2012

StashAugustine posted:

2. Literal fascists pretending to minimize harm

ftfy

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

what cracks me up about this is how vastly overrepresented asians are in the american higher education system

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

don't pack the court tho

Weka
May 5, 2019

StashAugustine posted:

2. Liberal fascists working to maximize harm

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

The Voice of Labor posted:

what cracks me up about this is how vastly overrepresented asians are in the american higher education system

Personally I don’t spend a lot of time worrying about how many people with Asian ethnic heritage are in the education system, but that’s just me

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

libs are actively offended at the idea that a vote must be earned. your vote is their property.

You vote for a principal.
Actually putting that principal into action is a quid pro quo and both unethical and illegal.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Personally I don’t spend a lot of time worrying about how many people with Asian ethnic heritage are in the education system, but that’s just me

you worry about how many black people are in prison?

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Were university quotas on Jews good or bad, in your opinion?

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

would that have some bearing on the fact that college admissions way disproportionately over represent asian people, presummably as a result of affirmative action laws? or that there's a photo of some astroturfed group of pressumably asian people protesting that affirmative action laws have harmed them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
just thinking about the imminent restart of student loan payments for some reason