Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

eXXon posted:

Rime is being unfairly targeted by D&D liberals for climate doomerism, which is why in December 2021 he went back to edit this post from 2017 to change "Chinese parasites" to "rentier-class boomer parasites".

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

eXXon posted:

Rime is being unfairly targeted by D&D liberals for climate doomerism, which is why in December 2021 he went back to edit this post from 2017 to change "Chinese parasites" to "rentier-class boomer parasites".

lmfao

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

World War Mammories posted:

been hearing this a lot can anyone confirm

:hai: Kill him

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

im baffled by people getting upset at "threadshitting" in cspam lol. its like littering at the dump, its not even possible!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Rime posted:

Didn't know incapability of wrapping their dicks up confers a diplomatic bonus, champ.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

do you think the climate change thread guys would forgive me since this is only a year back

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

i hope they kick your rear end

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

gently caress you!!

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
I forgive you.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

im baffled by people getting upset at "threadshitting" in cspam lol. its like littering at the dump, its not even possible!

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

lol this

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
i went down into the sewers to take a dump and you're getting mad? i'm not buying it.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i laugh every time i see a post reported for thread making GBS threads lol. like come on man what forum is this!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The Demilich posted:

"Oh we can't ban Leon cause now we can't find his posts!"

That's some Biden administration level bullshit.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
feedback: i like seeing all of this cspam representation in the lepers colony, nice job cleaning up our dump, iks and mods

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
keep the perverts out of the dump

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

no trash humpers

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

no, trash humpers!

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
Drain the biosphere thread president al

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Lmao harassing users by combing through posts from 6 years ago so you can prob them for a racially insensitive post they had the humility to go back and change anyway.

U fyad glennsters doing ok? Mom will get the chicken tendies done as soon as she's home bud, don't worry.

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
Many very good people are saying that the racist pedo is fine.. maybe we are the baddies

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Asproigerosis posted:

Lmao harassing users by combing through posts from 6 years ago so you can prob them for a racially insensitive post they had the humility to go back and change anyway.

U fyad glennsters doing ok? Mom will get the chicken tendies done as soon as she's home bud, don't worry.

someone check this guy's old posts next, must be some good ones in there

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

eXXon posted:

battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss will apparently cause you to become highly suspicious of the perfidious chinese

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Asproigerosis posted:

did you miss their "wrapping their dicks up" from a year ago

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

his post about how the global south is too stupid to wear condoms was a year ago

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

fyad glennsters

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

how much time does it take to cure a virulent middle aged racist who hasn't changed for years, until just before you discovered him????

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

please ungas and pin the student loan debt and FAQ thread. the saga is not yet finished. tia
https://twitter.com/MorePerfectUS/status/1674878015174524931

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Asproigerosis posted:

Dipshit

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lobster shirt posted:

fyad glennsters

thread title

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

but seriously not like when I say it ironically

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

but seriously not like when I say it ironically

don't quote me dipshit

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

so much commotion

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Al! posted:

did you miss their "wrapping their dicks up" from a year ago

Yes because I don't go around digging through peoples posts from years ago looking for gotchas to then probe them because helldump was closed for a reason.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Asproigerosis posted:

Yes because I don't go around digging through peoples posts from years ago looking for gotchas to then probe them because helldump was closed for a reason.

this

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin

Asproigerosis posted:

Yeah no one did this. The dying biosphere is just creating pedo in groups in the forums

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Asproigerosis posted:

someone told me he was a virulent racist, i looked at his rap sheet and it turns out he was. case closed

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
DOUBLE JEOPARDY!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
ah but have you considered simply ignoring the posts