Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Endorph posted:

cspam guy who made a ton of posts about how the environment would be saved if covid had killed more brown people

also doxxed a (now former) SA mod on discord because he lost an argument but because that was offsite poo poo jeff didn't care

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Rea posted:

"Eugenics would help solve climate change" is just one of his many choice opinions, but it should be a good summation of what kind of poster he is.
its funny to blame the people eating steaks and driving trucks for climate change and not the CEOs making billions off those

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Yeaaah I’m thinking perma was the right call there

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Kazinsal posted:

also doxxed a (now former) SA mod on discord because he lost an argument but because that was offsite poo poo jeff didn't care

I never heard this part, as a mod I tried to permaban Rime a year ago after he got banned from an offsite discord for going on a racist tirade against immigrants but I got vetoed.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

oh thank christ finally

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

I wonder why Jeffrey likes them so much

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

has the games forum achieved sentience?

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Martman posted:

I wonder why Jeffrey likes them so much

draw the same conclusions you would about someone who keeps a dude like that around in a non-online space

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Let's start a war
Start a nuclear war
At the C-SPAM
C-SPAM

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

vyelkin posted:

I never heard this part, as a mod I tried to permaban Rime a year ago after he got banned from an offsite discord for going on a racist tirade against immigrants but I got vetoed.

huh, who would have guessed?

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
I'm at the C-Spam
I'm at the D&D
I'm at the combination C-Spam and D&D

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

vyelkin posted:

Lmao

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

vyelkin posted:

lmfao

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

jeffrey kicking down a door, face red, walking over to his keyboard, 'DO NOT loving DARE BAN THE EUGENICS SEX WEIRDO'

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

disgusting hobby

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Endorph posted:

jeffrey kicking down a door, face red, walking over to his keyboard, 'DO NOT loving DARE BAN THE EUGENICS SEX WEIRDO'

us grey forum freaks at it again protesting against the "nuke china to save the earth" weirdo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I still don't know where Rime gets the racist reputation from. I always thought he was one of the smarter climate freaks. Is it just the eugenics thing.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh offsite I guess.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Wormskull posted:

I still don't know where Rime gets the racist reputation from. I always thought he was one of the smarter climate freaks. Is it just the eugenics thing.
i mean also the posts quoted about how china is the great menace that must be destroyed and nuked for the good of the world.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Wormskull posted:

probably all his posts about how much he hates Chinese people, and also this one:

Rime posted:

Gypsies are the worst. People who've never been to eastern europe go all bleeding heart when they hear locals talk about the gypsies but seriously.

Seriously. gently caress the gypsies.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

feel like that might have to do with people thinking hes racist

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

NoiseAnnoys posted:

your post is the one that kicked it all off, VVG.

also didn't someone make a french revolution fighting game in mugen or something and it was horrible?

Not just the French Revolution. It was based on Les Miserables:

https://tig.fandom.com/wiki/Arm_Joe

One of the weirdest video games to ever exist:

quote:

It's named Arm Joe because it sounds like the Japanese title translation of Les Misérables. (あぁ 無情, Aa Mujou)[1] "Aa Mujou" is an expression of exasperation at all the suffering in the world.

Also lmao

quote:

Ponpon and Judgement did not appear in the source material.[1]
Ponpon is a tea-loving cheeky female bunny from an alternate universe, not a toy. Her support baby character is named Mako-aniki and is based on Takase'son, Makoto.[1][2]

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 14:03 on Jul 1, 2023

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

vyelkin posted:

probably all his posts about how much he hates Chinese people, and also this one:

lol Oh. Arf never posted about cringe in whatever thread CSpam people complain about ethnicities ruining the world in so I never seen that.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Frank Frank posted:

Not just the French Revolution. It was based on Les Miserables:

https://tig.fandom.com/wiki/Arm_Joe

One of the weirdest video games to ever exist:

Also lmao

that's what it was! thanks!

also totally forgot there was a baki the grappler character shoehorned into it too.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

i don't really know who this rime is but this post by another poster observing his behaviour ( in a thread where people are arguing that he was "probated in bad faith") really made my eyes bug out a bit

Thorn Wishes Talon posted:

buddy, the difference is that nobody else in this thread, be it the leftists or the liberal transplants such as myself, has referred to south americans as "worthless lives in the tropics" and asians as "squinty eyed motherfuckers" and unironically said they wished covid had a 30% mortality rate because the earth has too many people. that's the real reason he stands out. not because he knows a lot about wind turbines or whatever the gently caress.

he's a hate-filled monstrous bigot who occasionally makes an informed post about his subject matter. if given the chance he would thanos the poo poo out of anyone he thinks is less than him. nobody else in the thread is like that. the dude has some serious issues, it's very very obvious.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Jesus Christ

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I agree with the other thread we should have let the weird eugenics guy cook

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
Holy poo poo, how the gently caress was this person still around.

Wormskull posted:

At first I thought you were trying to say that supporting eugenics isn't sufficient proof of racism.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
The type of guy who wants to capture carbon only to torture it in his dungeon.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

The Saddest Rhino posted:

i don't really know who this rime is but this post by another poster observing his behaviour ( in a thread where people are arguing that he was "probated in bad faith") really made my eyes bug out a bit

so like given how other thread regulars view rime is that thread just a massive hotbed of genocidal eco-fascism then

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

EasilyConfused posted:

Holy poo poo, how the gently caress was this person still around.

because

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
people have pushed to perma him like two or three times only to have the owner of the site veto the permaban of the "covid should have tore through the global south harder to help the environment" guy

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Craig K posted:

people have pushed to perma him like two or three times only to have the owner of the site veto the permaban of the "covid should have tore through the global south harder to help the environment" guy

P. S. Eugenics and me sitting in a tree K I S S I N G

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
How loving bad is in the baseline in the parts of the forum where that psycho hung out that you have to be THAT deranged for THAT long to rise above the muck and get permaed?

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Endorph posted:

i mean yeah that was basically what happened when the entirety of d&d and cspams mods at the time came together in agreement that rime should be ejected from the site

Crescent Wrench posted:

How loving bad is in the baseline in the parts of the forum where that psycho hung out that you have to be THAT deranged for THAT long to rise above the muck and get permaed?

imo sa's politics forums are dumpster fires but not on this one point: it's been a unanimous thing for years that they wanted rime permabanned and literally the only thing keeping him around was that our moronic site owner was personally intervening each time permabanning him came up

Herstory Begins Now fucked around with this message at 14:51 on Jul 1, 2023

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Imagine making a thread like that to try and defend yourself lol. Good loving riddance

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Imagine making a thread like that to try and defend yourself lol. Good loving riddance

No rime or reason

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Tilting at a windmill, thinking it's a gigantic Roma person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
like i'm assuming jeff unpermas him and i'm just wondering if he follows it up by taking VG's star