Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Vaginaface
Aug 26, 2013

HEY REI HEY REI,
do vaginaface!

The Russian version of the gallows better be a dude with a hammer but I'm not making a twitter to check

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Dial A For Awesome posted:

The top leftmost image indicates that Ukraine has Daft Punk DJing for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7eCpUG9r5U

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

that's a solid username right there

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Sorry to have to ask but would it be possible to screenshot interesting tweets instead of just linking them, given that it's often not possible to actually view them these days?

Or just copy/paste the text which would be pretty easy.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

yeah but russia has justice - cross as a pool with weird preist as a poolboy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt0kHiRsnHA

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Plan R posted:

Just out of curiosity has anybody read or heard about this?

"The 28-year-old vice president of the Russian Loko-Bank, Kristina Bajkova, died after falling from the window of her Moscow apartment on the eleventh floor.
The circumstances of her death have not yet been fully clarified and are being investigated by the police, Russian media reports."

the article is Czechish -- https://www.novinky.cz/clanek/zahranicni-evropa-dalsi-pad-z-okna-mlada-viceprezidentka-ruske-banky-je-po-smrti-40436413

Yes, there is even a video on Twitter of her boyfriend trying to talk her off the ledge

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

lol at the twitter left slobbering over the collapse of France because of some riots

Rioting is their national pastime

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Life goes on, one way or the other.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

I wonder how that lady who was on camera telling a soldier on day 1 or 2 "you will feed our sunflowers" is doing.

I think about her when I see pics like the above.

zone
Dec 6, 2016
https://twitter.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1675105765986631683
Terrorist Strelkov continues to get bolder, now he called Pootin a spineless woodlouse. Also encouraged the Wanker SS and Pig Boss to try again, nothing would happen to them even if they did.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Cthulu Carl posted:

"Ukrainians are gay in bathtubs together!"

"Huh? Dude what are you talking about? No one cares about being gay in a bathtub."

"Well.. Then.. They GAY in a bathtubs.... With uh.... SATAN... and HITLER! Got 'em."
Kinda hypocritical for the US to criticize Russia for attacking a Baath party.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Gonna be really funny when Girkin's umbrella is gone one day and he gets frog marched off camera in the middle of one of his rants

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy

That's Malcom Kyeyune. He's insane.

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

I was bathing with Satan and it moved a little. Am I gay?

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

pro starcraft loser posted:

I wonder how that lady who was on camera telling a soldier on day 1 or 2 "you will feed our sunflowers" is doing.

I think about her when I see pics like the above.

Same.

numptyboy
Sep 6, 2004
somewhat pleasant

Tiny Timbs posted:

lol at the twitter left slobbering over the collapse of France because of some riots

lol, how many combat aircraft have the protestors shot down?

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Potrzebie posted:

That's Malcom Kyeyune. He's insane.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

the popes toes posted:

I was bathing with Satan and it moved a little. Am I gay?

I regret to inform you that *checks notes* your penis is a satanist

RDM
Apr 6, 2009

I LOVE FINLAND AND ESPECIALLY FINLAND'S MILITARY ALLIANCES, GOOGLE FINLAND WORLD WAR 2 FOR MORE INFORMATION SLAVA UKRANI

Pander posted:

Kinda hypocritical for the US to criticize Russia for attacking a Baath party.
:frogout:

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010
Extremely heterosexual Russian soldiers! Remember: when you bathe with another man, you bathe with Satan!

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo

zone posted:

Life goes on, one way or the other.

Big "Horizon: Zero Dawn" vibes there.

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy
I really want to see the funny chick tract pictures but every instance of Nitter says the tweet isn't found, what the hell did Elno do this time?

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Zero VGS posted:

I really want to see the funny chick tract pictures but every instance of Nitter says the tweet isn't found, what the hell did Elno do this time?

Do you have an account? Cos twitter is completely inaccessible if you don't (barring embeds)
It is also mostly inaccessible if you do.

Elno broke everything today, apparently twitter is ddos-ing itself.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Zero VGS posted:

Shut down the twitter APIs that Nitter uses. And apparently have been stiffing their cloud providers, including Google.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Pookah posted:

Do you have an account? Cos twitter is completely inaccessible if you don't (barring embeds)

I am glad. IMO.

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Zero VGS posted:

(Twitter mostly still works if you're logged in.)

Computer viking fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Jul 1, 2023

Oldsmobile
Jun 13, 2006

Tiny Timbs posted:

Lol, France rioting is just another Wednesday.

Computer viking posted:

Ukrainians are loving awesome!

thekeeshman
Feb 21, 2007
When you bathe alone, you bathe with Satan and NATO.

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

I just realized there were three of them; I've added the other two to the post.

Oldsmobile
Jun 13, 2006

Pookah posted:

The beginning of the end I guess. End of an era and all that. Decades of shitposting, gone, like tears in the rain.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

zone posted:

https://twitter.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1675105765986631683
Terrorist Strelkov continues to get bolder, now he called Pootin a spineless woodlouse. Also encouraged the Wanker SS and Pig Boss to try again, nothing would happen to them even if they did.

Ehh did he not get the memo that this actually makes Russia stronk?

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Computer viking posted:

New Casus Belli: Stolen teddy bear

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Computer viking posted:

what does BOT B YëM pa3HNµa mean?

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

„That’s where the difference is” or smth to that end

ESDK
Oct 10, 2007

Florks are at it again!

Up-armored Leopard 2A4.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

ESDK posted:

Florks are at it again!

Up-armored Leopard 2A4.

I'm the ERA blocks blasting directly into the drivers hatch

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

I mean I guess a Leopard has enough armor that a brick of Kontakt going off won't harm the occupants?

e: Except ^^^ that, good point

Icept
Jul 11, 2001
At last

Immortality

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

TK-42-1 posted:

I'm the ERA blocks blasting directly into the drivers hatch

I mean you'd think they would have the hatches battened down during offensive maneuvers

I'm sure tanker can probably give you the correct term for that but they have different levels of the tank hatch open ness level

This is probably very far behind the lines im sitting in the tank bored level of securing the vehicle

Also in was fun news it would appear the Russia is blocking traffic to Crimea from mainland Russia.

And the Russian nuclear reactor companies employees were evacuated multiple days ago. With the Ukrainian employees being told to leave by July 5th so it's very worrisome.

By Ukrainian employees I mean the ones that actually signed contracts with the Russian nuclear companies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oldsmobile
Jun 13, 2006

quote:

‘Yevgeny Prigozhin will never be discussed again’: Russian media to erase all traces of mutinous warlord

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jul/01/yevgeny-prigozhin-russian-media-erase-warlord-wagner-moscow

Well, I guess he's dead.