Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Yikes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I mean compared to their normal of like throwing bananas at any black soccer player they see this is fairly progressive for the british stadiumgoer

Island Nation
Jun 20, 2006
Trust No One

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Jesus loving christ who the gently caress acts like that in 2023

Someone who thinks this should be government policy. Applies on both sides of the Atlantic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DztRkVKU5M

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

projecthalaxy posted:

I mean compared to their normal of like throwing bananas at any black soccer player they see this is fairly progressive for the british stadiumgoer

Nah, that's an Eastern / Southern European thing. I'm not going to say there are no racists in English football because you only have to go to any black player's social media channels to see pages and pages of insane hate speech, and the typical "$black_footballer is lazy and doesn't care about the team" poo poo in any football discussion, but the one thing I will say for them is that if you do a racism at a football match and you're caught, you'll be banned for life from football and probably prosecuted.

But at a WWE show? Lol.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

projecthalaxy posted:

nah that’s Italy

the British have graduated to chanting anti-Semitic slogans at the traditionally Jewish club’s fans

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Fed Fans

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

a crowd full of English ppl will chant things you could lose your job over for hours on end

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Ugh, I can't be racist when telling jokes, at the footy or even down the pub these days!! Luckily for me, no one cares about wrestling, so this is an excellent alternative.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROj_1R36lX0

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Hedgehog Pie posted:

Ugh, I can't be racist when telling jokes, at the footy or even down the pub these days!! Luckily for me, no one cares about wrestling, so this is an excellent alternative.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

DarkstarIV posted:

She's never been good, pal. I think the only time she's been good is during Mania this year and even then the first part of her match with Rhea was not great.

cmon man that match ruled.

As did Charlotte/Becky at Evolution, and that wasn't all Becky.

OK maybe that's it.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Speaking of Charlotte, this company is never going to loving learn, per PWInsider:

PWInsider Elite is reporting that WWE is thinking of replacing Zelina Vega with Charlotte Flair in the Women's MITB match. Because of course they are, Charlotte shits up the joint and then gets rewarded.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Sounds great. Sorry you hate her.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Zelina Vega loving sucks lol

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Zelina Vega was rehired specifically to get at Malakai Black and I won’t be convinced otherwise

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Seeing blonde women in the corners of my eyes occasionally. Vince's fault?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

projecthalaxy posted:

sounds like a case of CDS

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

projecthalaxy posted:

CW: racism

Cool fandom yall got, fed stans. Hope you enjoy the ppv!

QOP, why. 😔

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

projecthalaxy posted:

Do you recognize any of them?

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

The Hat Man but it’s Charlotte

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Zelina Vega loving sucks lol

Zelina's okay. She's tiny and makes a good face because offense against her looks brutal, and she has a good story. Plus she's a good talker.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

JUNGLE BOY posted:

The Hat Man but it’s Charlotte

Julia Hart is unrecognizable

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Can’t see thread for ppv which is odd for the wrestling forum so leaving this here

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Nobody watches WWE so this is the thread

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Christ psp has changed since the last time I posted here

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

I will be watching because Saturday afternoon wrestling is the best

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Namtab posted:

Christ psp has changed since the last time I posted here

WWE's pretty much not a thing here due to lovely booking/lovely production/blood money shows/Vince's sexual assault cases (delete as applicable. or don't, just take all of them)

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I’m going to be watching, and possibly posting, and I will post with a love of wrestling in my heart

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Rarity posted:

WWE's pretty much not a thing here due to lovely booking/lovely production/Cody/blood money shows/Vince's sexual assault cases (delete as applicable. or don't, just take all of them)

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Namtab posted:

I’m going to be watching, and possibly posting, and I will post with a love of wrestling in my heart

I hope you have a good time :)

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Namtab posted:

Can’t see thread for ppv which is odd for the wrestling forum so leaving this here

Those are good seats!

Usually a thread gets put up a few minutes beforehand. So there will be one.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Namtab posted:

I’m going to be watching, and possibly posting, and I will post with a love of wrestling sports entertainment in my heart

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Namtab posted:

too bad you're at a sports entertainment show though. so i hope you watch it with sports entertainment in your heart

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

hello

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I made a thread:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4035591

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

You can’t see me (there’s big screens in the way)

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

MONEY
BANK

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

Edge's next film doesn't sound as good.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I know that a Dominic win helps Dominic but I wonder how the WWE will fit this into Cody's story to win the former big gold belt.

edit: misread.

TV Zombie fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Jul 1, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I love a big weird entrance with a curve in it. Something about that aesthetic is so cool to me.