Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Buck Wildman)

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
kenshi ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Okuteru posted:

Playing Cuphead for the first time.

Smoke bomb good.

gently caress the Dragon.

dragon dragon

gently caress the dragon

dragon ball z

*guitar riff*

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
thats a bad dragon

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

alloted myself a $60 budget for the summer sale and p much met that. outerwilds dlc, the last of the pre-3 total ham dlc. fear & hunger because why not, cheap enough to at least try. big expense was the front mission 1st remake

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I picked up Dragon Riding Age of Wonders dlc. It wasn't on sale, but I saw enough that it would be fine to get.

I got One Lonely Outpost as my Early Access curiosity, I like the pitch, I like the premise, didn't play the demo, still bought it.

I put Elden Ring in my cart, but I haven't bought yet. But I want to try finger but hole

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Haven't gotten anything yet. Maybe the Final Fantasy 7 thing?

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

genericnick posted:

Haven't gotten anything yet. Maybe the Final Fantasy 7 thing?

if you're talking about the remake it's good, ignore the grumps itt

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Buck Wildman posted:

it's very good, and lovingly made
every inch of it

gently caress the sewers though

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

I will probably grab dave the diver after songs of syx isn't syxing my songs, if you get my drift

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Buck Wildman posted:

Yeah, I'll get it at some point. The only game I have more nostalgia for is Xenogears and they made an entire mid game series to cure me of that.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Buck Wildman posted:

ff7r owns because every character nonstop dunks on cloud

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

ff7r rules and everyone should play it

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

"Join me and I'll kill everyone you love and turn you into a lovely goo monster" -Lilith
"This is the most seductive offer I've ever heard" - Every Diablo NPC apparently

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

The Chad Jihad posted:

"Join me and I'll kill everyone you love and turn you into a lovely goo monster" -Lilith
"This is the most seductive offer I've ever heard" - Every Diablo NPC apparently

is that Kerrigan with a different haircut?

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

The Chad Jihad posted:

lost opportunity to be a barrel skeleton, should've negotiated

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

The Chad Jihad posted:

listen to ur mom

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

The Chad Jihad posted:

where do i sign up

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

FO4's male main character was a pencil pusher in the national guard, but the female main character was a Sororitas Battle Lawyer on the frontlines. Frankly it's kind of problematic that anybody assumed otherwise.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Also I liked NV but there's literally a whole DLC where a character just will not shut up about your exact backstory, monologuing it to you while you cannot disagree. You had a lot of choices in that game but it was ultimately the same amount you get in FO4.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Doing all the newspaper quests in TotK and man a surprising number of these things are just Yiga Clan honeytraps. I'm starting to suspect the pelican reporter guy is just a rube :thunk:

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Ytlaya posted:

I could never get into Fallout 4, even though I thought I'd be able to enjoy that sort of thing. Something about its setting and writing just did nothing for me, in a similar way to Outer Worlds.

if I wanted to be an absentee father I could just do that irl i dont need a fictional hibernation capsule

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

just beat sludge life 2

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

hifi posted:

just beat sludge life 2

was it good? kinda looks like Jazzpunk, which i enjoyed

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Epic High Five posted:

Also I liked NV but there's literally a whole DLC where a character just will not shut up about your exact backstory, monologuing it to you while you cannot disagree. You had a lot of choices in that game but it was ultimately the same amount you get in FO4.

and that's the dlc everyone hates because it sucks for this exact reason. that's not a point in FO4's favor.

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

the arc of history bends towards justice. fo4 came out after fo:nv. therefore, fo4 is more ideal and just than fo:nv. anyone who says otherwise is a tankie and a chud

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Xaris posted:

was it good? kinda looks like Jazzpunk, which i enjoyed

i think the series is the best of the walking simulator/diorama/light platformer games like paradise killer and jazzpunk

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

alarumklok posted:

the arc of history bends towards justice. fo4 came out after fo:nv. therefore, fo4 is more ideal and just than fo:nv. anyone who says otherwise is a tankie and a chud

fo4 is a refinement on everything that made f:nv great

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

Boston is gay

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

east coast fallout is bad even if it turns out to be good

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

and that's the dlc everyone hates because it sucks for this exact reason. that's not a point in FO4's favor.

Using a laser pointer to set off unexploded warheads the size of a refrigerator with a blast radius of 75 feet

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

croup coughfield posted:

having a lot of fun with battlebit. very chaotic, lots of mayhem

yeah it's great. do goons play together?

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Epic High Five posted:

can’t you tell him that he’s a moron and has the wrong person

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

my bony fealty posted:

I'm hunting goons right now

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
new dying light 2 update made it GOTY

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

genericnick posted:

Kerrigan has high heels while Lilith is barefoot. This is key to the lore.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

skipmyseashells posted:

new dying light 2 update made it GOTY

Why is that?

Falcorum
Oct 21, 2010

genericnick posted:

the queen of fades

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 78 days!

my bony fealty posted:

wouldnt know, i will never follow a goon to a second location

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

erosion posted:

Using a laser pointer to set off unexploded warheads the size of a refrigerator with a blast radius of 75 feet

is there a mod of fallout 3 where the shockwave from the megaton explosion instantly kills your character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

croup coughfield posted:

wouldnt know, i will never follow a goon to a second location

incredibly smart