Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AParadox
Jan 7, 2012
It's kinda amazing how hostile the last 3 moc stages are to JY, he is only really usable on one side each stage while being hard carried by SW.

And then there is this nonsense in moc 10 that counters almost anything I can field:

Lightning resistant healing elite and Kafka... guess I have to hope for a off pity Luocha drop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kale
May 14, 2010

someone awful. posted:

this is even more annoying than just posting the drat spoilers

You must be easily annoyed then :shrug:

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Wait moc and fh aren't the same thing?!

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
Nah, 'I know we're not supposed to post spoilers but hey what about that boss in the next patch, I bet everyone will be talking about it wink wink' is obnoxious. Just don't talk about poo poo that hasn't officially been revealed, it's not hard.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Leraika posted:

Nah, 'I know we're not supposed to post spoilers but hey what about that boss in the next patch, I bet everyone will be talking about it wink wink' is obnoxious. Just don't talk about poo poo that hasn't officially been revealed, it's not hard.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Leraika posted:

yeah its this. dancing around playing "i'm not touching you" with spoilers is tedious bullshit

Danakir
Feb 10, 2014

Leraika posted:

Youtube thumbnails spoiling me is already annoying enough as-is.

Danakir fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Jul 2, 2023

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Meowywitch posted:

Wait moc and fh aren't the same thing?!

you access MoC through FH, but FH are static missions and MoC changes every month

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.

Kale posted:

Nah, you're in the wrong here.

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Kale posted:

Please post like a normal person

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
I got Time Waits for No One as my second standard banner pity 5-star. Could have been worse, I guess.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Used my Gepard for the first time in SU today. He's pretty good! Very strong shield, though I think I need a bit more ER% to keep it up constantly.

Eimi posted:

I popped Geppys lc from my monthly fates and reached 600 spacebux so now I'm torn on what lc I buy with it. I have Bronya and Clara and their respective cones. Himeko and Bailu are the other standard chars who I have, but lack their lc. I use both a lot so :shrug: kinda leaning to Himeko because she's a damage dealer even if her cone is kinda bad it's less bad than I thought math wise.

I've found the damage effect on Bailu's cone kind of underwhelming, though it's raw stats are still pretty good.

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Hmm not sure how you use welt efficiently for today's event mission

AParadox
Jan 7, 2012
Wait, did we actually get the first mihoyo playable character who has a child?

No idea if tears of themis has any.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Moms are tough.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

“I don’t care if my child isn’t exceptional as long as she’s not a weird swordnerd, we have too many of those.”

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

boredsatellite posted:

Hmm not sure how you use welt efficiently for today's event mission

Yeah, I'm not seeing the synergy.

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

I've not got past 5 stages with a few attempts, it seems harder than the others

e: actually, maybe it's easy

Qwertycoatl fucked around with this message at 10:48 on Jul 2, 2023

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

Clarste posted:

Yeah, I'm not seeing the synergy.
Especially when Sushang's E1 lets her take infinite turns on a single skill point as long as she has a weakness broken enemy to hit. Tedious but highly effective.

AParadox
Jan 7, 2012
I gave up on doing anything interesting with Welt after few attempts and just had him accompany SW and Seele who threw 180K ults. I've tried stacking up Welts ult with skills then buffing him after with tingyun and SW but the damage wasn't there.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Ultimately it's just a stat check for your strongest damage dealer.

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

I could do the challenge easily, but my Arlan is level 20 and my E1 Sushang is level 40 so it would take literally forever

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

AParadox posted:

Wait, did we actually get the first mihoyo playable character who has a child?

No idea if tears of themis has any.

Doesn't Welt also have a kid?

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Shinji2015 posted:

Doesn't Welt also have a kid?

Yeah, he adopted his clone.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 4 days!)

haven't used the trial characters at all for the event, i just used serval as my nuker

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Easiest one yet. It's the only one I managed to 0 cycle all 9 waves and with all of my own units!

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

must have missed it, but ran across a chest lady, with a bad luck chest and a good luck.
picked the smaller one and it was the luck chest, she disappeared and the other one is left there for me to open.
should i open it? bet it probably cost me a portion of good karma

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

e1 sushang in today's stellar flare :allears:

Canopus250
Feb 18, 2005

You guys are taking me along this time? Right? Wait Shaundi is going? This is bullshit man!

I think there's just a random trash fight in it.

Anybody got a good Sushang or Clara of level 60 or higher to share via friends? Never see anybody offering up a decently equipped one and I've not been so lucky to even pull Sushang.

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Canopus250 posted:

I think there's just a random trash fight in it.

Anybody got a good Sushang or Clara of level 60 or higher to share via friends? Never see anybody offering up a decently equipped one and I've not been so lucky to even pull Sushang.

600610540, I just put my 80 Sushang up

Canopus250
Feb 18, 2005

You guys are taking me along this time? Right? Wait Shaundi is going? This is bullshit man!

UHD posted:

600610540, I just put my 80 Sushang up

Request incoming from an idiotic name, but it shows that you still have Silver Wolf up as the support character.

Thanks!

It did swap, seems to take a few minutes to adjust

Canopus250 fucked around with this message at 15:08 on Jul 2, 2023

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

try refreshing, I promise i changed it to sushang

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

awww @ Bailu's companion mission

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

Is unlocking the A6 Trace the only thing you're gonna use Tracks of Destiny for? If so then buying them from the shop is probably a waste, right?

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

You need them for higher level skill traces too. IIRC it takes 8 total to max out all the traces on a single character.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
Depends on the rarity. 5-star characters need them for trace level 9 and 10, but 4-stars only need them for 10.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

Ah so it is. Thanks

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

GateOfD posted:

awww @ Bailu's companion mission

It was great and I loved that it let you make the objectively correct choice at the end.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
Why is day 2 of this event, with the trial Luocha, so much loving harder than all the rest? I can't get the 6 waves on Supergiant no matter what I try. I have to play absolutely perfectly to kill wave 1, 2, 4 and 5 in a single round each, and then the big robots are just a giant loving pile of HP that I can't kill in two turns even with a 400% ATK buff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

FractalSandwich posted:

Why is day 2 of this event, with the trial Luocha, so much loving harder than all the rest? I can't get the 6 waves on Supergiant no matter what I try. I have to play absolutely perfectly to kill wave 1, 2, 4 and 5 in a single round each, and then the big robots are just a giant loving pile of HP that I can't kill in two turns even with a 400% ATK buff.

yeah i can't do supergiant on that level but every other day is fine. them's the breaks i guess