Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McPhearson
Aug 4, 2007

Hot Damn!

In high school there was a guy who claimed he had Brian's Eclipse. The studio made something like 6 of them for the movie with differing levels of modifications for different shots, and he claimed his was one of the movie used ones. It wasn't the hardest thing to believe since the car was 100% movie accurate on the outside (but the inside was completely stock), and his folks were car collectors with some amazing cars at home. It was pretty wild seeing that in the school parking lot every day.

Edit: New page, here's some actual content.

McPhearson has a new favorite as of 04:03 on Jul 2, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Why would the inside need any modification to be in a movie?

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Soul Dentist posted:

Camera rigging

McPhearson
Aug 4, 2007

Hot Damn!

Soul Dentist posted:

It wouldn't for exterior shots which is why we believed him. Still do, technically.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
I believe the bragadocious highschool car boy

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
I drive Walter White’s Pontiac Aztec. Want to buy it?

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

McPhearson posted:

Edit: New page, here's some actual content.

lol

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

when the shadowrun has only gone off plan a little bit

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

slowm posted:

poo poo yourself.

I think it's great you're caught up on the thread up to a year and a half ago. Let us know when you catch up.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Zesty posted:

I think it's great you're caught up on the thread up to a year and a half ago. Let us know when you catch up.

In a year and a half, you’ll get a response to this

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Elohssa Gib posted:

New thread same rules, lots of funny pictures not so many derails.

orly

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Unfortunately that's from a film fyi

Meatgrinder
Jul 11, 2003

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est

Butterfly Valley posted:

Unfortunately that's from a film fyi

Which one? Looks like it'd be a great watch

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Meatgrinder posted:

Which one? Looks like it'd be a great watch

Athena

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Dudes rock

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Wait, ok, so my initial thought was, were just parodying Le Reddit style of posting.... but

Given how many reddit refugees we've had come over as of late...

Is...

Is this real? :ohdear:

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Seems like a good therapist

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

The Bananana posted:

Wait, ok, so my initial thought was, were just parodying Le Reddit style of posting.... but

Given how many reddit refugees we've had come over as of late...

Is...

Is this real? :ohdear:

You're the redditor, you tell me.

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
The website connects an address to Fluff Bakery in Athens, which looks pretty good and is the kind of place that would do that. Well done meatloaf

Gorilla Radio
May 10, 2007
On behalf of the Serbs, we're very sorry for the Hillary Clinton sniper incident. Next time, we'll aim better.

But Meat Loaf died in January 2022.

Who's Strawberry Milk? Some sort of rapper?

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Gorilla Radio posted:

milk with strawberry flavouring. like chocolate milk but less impressive.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Gross

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
those little green things on a strawberry are nipples

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Gorilla Radio posted:

Mohammed also died ages ago, but a lot of people visit his Mecca.

wakka wakka
Oct 9, 2004

Paladinus posted:

Mohammed also died ages ago, but a lot of people visit his Mecca.

Because it smells nice and is warm. Unlike the funky cold Medina.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Gorilla Radio posted:

She brings all the boys to the yard.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

It's just a prank, bro

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

It sucks that the swastika has been ruined forever. It's such a simple shape. Can you imagine if Nazi Germany had adopted the fuckin circle as its symbol?

e: this weirdly sounds like I'm defending the swastika so in case it's unclear I'm just making a joke?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

credburn posted:

It sucks that the swastika has been ruined forever. It's such a simple shape. Can you imagine if Nazi Germany had adopted the fuckin circle as its symbol?

e: this weirdly sounds like I'm defending the swastika so in case it's unclear I'm just making a joke?

People born in 1988 understand you. We can't have usernames with a cool double-digit number cause of loving nazis coopting it. :argh:

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

credburn posted:

What? That's the German flag, but where do you see a swas... Oh.

(I had assumed it was one of those inscrutable German memes about how some locality in Germany is crap and different from the rest of Germany because they have this weird local produce instead of that weird local produce :eng99:)

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Neddy Seagoon posted:

People born in 1988 understand you. We can't have usernames with a cool double-digit number cause of loving nazis coopting it. :argh:

Until recently I worked at a 7-Eleven and it would happen about twice a week, someone's bill would ring up $14.88 and I'd just cringe and... kind of say the total quietly, with shame.

ZixTheYeti
Jul 12, 2005

Hellarious!

credburn posted:

At least they used those poo poo S’s and left the Cool S alone.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
I've seen a few times a weird quirk that happens when games go on sale. Like, the game was reduced to $45, and then a clearance puts it 2/3rds off, and whatever calculation gets done rounds it to that price.

Blackula Vs. Tarantula
Jul 6, 2005

😤I am NOT Captain_Redbeard🧔

credburn posted:

Until recently I worked at a 7-Eleven and it would happen about twice a week, someone's bill would ring up $14.88 and I'd just cringe and... kind of say the total quietly, with shame.

Lol when I worked at Starbucks any total I rung up I'd just say number of dollars then number of cents, except 14.88 which I would hugely overenunciate to avoid saying.

"That'll be fourteen eighty seven."
"That'll be fourteen...dollars...and... Eighty... Eight cents"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
"Fourteen and change"