Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

That's the point of this product. It's the only wipe manly enough to let you stay under their radar.

Ohhh, I get it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

My dad bought some of these at Sam's Club once.

They're tiny, they rip SUPER easy, and they're way too hard to pull out of the package which makes accidentally ripping them an even bigger problem. Also way too easy to accidentally pull too many out at once. In short, they loving suck. Just use regular baby wipes instead.

SodomizeTheWeak
Apr 20, 2002
I'm going to miss that banana popsicle.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. You callin' the man who put 'flushable' on that package a liar, bro?

That cross means Jesus says they're flushable. No need to even look at the side panel. Just have faith.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Whoa, whoa, whoa. You callin' the man who put 'flushable' on that package a liar, bro?

Yes.

There is NO SUCH THING as an actually-flushable wipe! No, not even the ones that say "flushable" on the package. They are technically biodegradable when flushed, but they take loving MONTHS to actually break down enough to move through your pipes and not cause massive rear end clogs.

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 07:29 on Jul 2, 2023

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I mean you can flush em.

You can flush anything with nipples.

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009
Do not flush these or any other wipes.

Just use them and put them in the bathroom garbage bin, unless you want to destroy your sewer pipes. It’s not gross if you’re doing it correctly, which is to wipe fully with the toilet paper then wipe with wipes afterward for guaranteed cleanliness. It’s an addition to, not a replacement for the toilet paper.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
I got these as a joke gift.

They loving work pretty well, to clean up the undercarriage ... not worth the price. But they're not bad.

I never used them to wipe my rear end, just to wipe up the sweat and whatever around my junk.

-- as mentioned, do not flush

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I tried eating em instead of flushing and turns out they clog up those "pipes" real bad too :sigh:

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

The only thing that touches this pucker must be both vegan and easily digestable :colbert:

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
The ladies have been pink taxed and now they’re coming for your rear end, literally.

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009
Nobody wants a man with a gross rear end.

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

It's super manly to destroy your city's infrastructure by weaponizing your toilet paper into something that turns into a non-organic armor for the fat icebergs that are ripping sewers apart.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
I just want to say that anyone who thinks those reddit posts about girlfriends complaining that their boyfriends don't wipe because it's gay is a dummy

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Real men use sand paper or a rusty saw blade :dukedog:

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
dude wiped out liberty valance

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

who's wipin?

EightFlyingCars
Jun 30, 2008

if you're a computer toucher you probably have a can of compressed air. use that

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Dudes rock

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Technically a towel is flushable. So is cutlery, and like, batteries.

But you probably shouldn't flush them.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I use a wiping rock. The jagged edges grab all stuck material, and once a month when I need to clean it I just stick it in the dishwasher with the rest of my dishes.

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014
right for wiping,

left for eating

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I shoot my butt with a gun

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014
fully gunjacketed and loving it

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i just scoot my butt across the carpet like a dog

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

poo poo then shower. It isn’t complicated.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

i just scoot my butt across the carpet like a dog

On a similar note, I don’t need wet wipes enough to justify buying a package, but when I do have an extra runny BM, I just waddle to the kitchen and grab one of my dog’s wet wipes.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Don't need them anymore since I got a Brodet™, the Bidet for Bros

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

did they ever figure out witch hazel it was?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Dude witch hazel is warlock walnut, warnut for short, because we dudes nut when we think of war. Then we wipe the nut and flush

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Wipes? Bah everyone knows a real man punches their rear end in a top hat clean.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Smugworth posted:

Don't need them anymore since I got a Brodet™, the Bidet for Bros

realtalk if you don't bidet then you're missing out

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

flubber nuts posted:

I wish lol. I lost my right butt cheek in a freak zipline accident. I'll post some pics in a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxL2zdPVvKM

Still waiting for cheek.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

I just bend over in front of my wife and get her to piss the poo poo from my rear end with her formidable stream and if I jack off while it happens that’s my business

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
DUKE CANNON’S MANHOLE IS IMPENETRABLE AND WILL NOT BE ASSAILED

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life
I purchased these actually. Just once. I know they're probably something to do with gay guys but my butt was pretty clean and it's a generally better experience than TP. Since I now own the plumbing I poop in and have a bidet I would never use these now though.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
duke cannon made my rear end ail :(

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

ElectricSheep posted:

realtalk if you don't bidet then you're missing out

if you don't bidet you bidout

if you mangle the pronunciation enough it could work

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
fyi: preparation h wipes have the same ingredients (aloe and witch hazel)

butt they're smaller than dude wipes

dudes need big wipes

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Wipe my goddamn balls...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

Abundance is the dullest desire.
No cross promotions at all? That won't cut it in 2023. Every brand needs an A story and a B story. Put a picture of Thanos on these and they'll sell like hot cakes.