Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Pookah posted:

Zuck's mom called Musk's mom and told her she was a "cowardy cowardy custard" and advised her to "stick her head in mustard" so now they are going to fight it out too.

One of the more plausible things I've read on the internet today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Boris Galerkin posted:

Some ministers in the Italian government has offered them the colosseum as a venue.

Can we unleash the lions at the end, to uphold tradition?

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
can not even view my own comment . gently caress you !

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Icon Of Sin posted:

Minor nitpick: Zuck had jujitsu installed, he skipped the training part. Also, always bet on the cyborg/robot.

"I know Kung Fu"

- Zuckbot

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

Can somebody explain to me why this Musk/Zuck thing is even happening?

Like Zuck is trained in JJ right? And Musk has zero fighting experience? Why would is this even be happening lol

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Boris Galerkin posted:

Some ministers in the Italian government has offered them the colosseum as a venue.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Everything this gently caress says is a lie.

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!

He's like that annoying kid in your D&D group who took a free karate class at the mall once and started claiming he was a Shotokan grand master.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

lol "trained in no rules street-fighting"

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

If the topics aren't "Obscure Roman politics", "Anime Babes", or "IVF techniques" that contest of wits is going nowhere

:wtc:

Why does every loving boomer in power think these dipshits are smart? I don't get it

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!

I mean I think anyone with half a brain cell knew that if (and it’s a big if) there’s even a fight it would be nothing more than a choreographed show to take up news airtime and not an actual real fight.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Boris Galerkin posted:

I mean I think anyone with half a brain cell knew that if (and it’s a big if) there’s even a fight it would be nothing more than a choreographed show to take up news airtime and not an actual real fight.

Yeah it will be a bunch of mugging for the cameras and some moves that are executed and sold far worse than any jobber from an independent wrestling show would do.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
They're more likely to follow Trump and do a horrendously scripted and acted WWE match where they team up to beat some poor jobber.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

redshirt posted:

Isnt that just groin strikes all day

roffles
Dec 25, 2004

redshirt posted:

shouldve trained in stairs-fighting hiyoooo

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
It probably involves a sawn-off shotgun or Rhodesian mercenaries.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

TulliusCicero posted:

If the topics aren't "Obscure Roman politics", "Anime Babes", or "IVF techniques" that contest of wits is going nowhere

:wtc:

Why does every loving boomer in power think these dipshits are smart? I don't get it

That's why I want to see this instead. Public humiliation and making them donate money? :perfect:

DeadButDelicious
Oct 11, 2012

Leave me to do my dark bidding on the internet!

Booooo, boo, make them engage in pankration!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1675383453204742145?s=20

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Is this the most openly fascist thing to normies he's said?

I feel like for me it was him saying "We Need a New Sulla" while referring to himself which sent me the final "nutcase fascist" vibe to me, but I am a Roman history nerd and I feel like that's way too obscure for your average Twitter user.

This is the post you show any remaining Musk stans in your life.

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

Also people need to understand that the white South Africans that infest (and yeah I'll phrase it that way) the Anglophone tech scene very genuinely want to engineer a return to the homeland in conquering triumph. They want to restore white rule to the whole of southern Africa and have accepted that they need to do a shitload of violence to accomplish this. They are dyed-in-the-wool white supremacists and everything they do must be viewed through that lens.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

SpaceDrake posted:

Also people need to understand that the white South Africans that infest (and yeah I'll phrase it that way) the Anglophone tech scene very genuinely want to engineer a return to the homeland in conquering triumph. They want to restore white rule to the whole of southern Africa and have accepted that they need to do a shitload of violence to accomplish this. They are dyed-in-the-wool white supremacists and everything they do must be viewed through that lens.

Genuine question: how many white South Africans are involved in the global tech scene?

And yeah Musk wanting a Triumph of the Will in South Africa does not remotely surprise me

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

TulliusCicero posted:

Genuine question: how many white South Africans are involved in the global tech scene?

And yeah Musk wanting a Triumph of the Will in South Africa does not remotely surprise me

I can’t remember his name, but the original Q turned out to be a South African white supremacist before Ron Watkins took it over.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Wtf is "the procreation problem" is that some white genocide dogwhistle poo poo

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

TulliusCicero posted:

This is the post you show any remaining Musk stans in your life.

Here's what it looks like:

Tamba
Apr 5, 2010

beep by grandpa posted:

White people having fewer children than non-white people.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Replacement

(Yes)

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Isnt that just groin strikes all day

Last time I was in a physical fight was on the playground when I was about 8. I won via lots of biting and scratching, because the boy was bigger than me and my little girl legs couldn't connect with the nutsack. So there's that, too!

Edit: now I'm picturing these titans of tech having a total girl fight, but Musk can't get a grip on Zuck's Caesar cut, and Zuck rips out Musk's hair plugs, lol

JacquelineDempsey fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Jul 2, 2023

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

gschmidl posted:

Here's what it looks like:

Lmao he can't even propagandist effectively anymore

Birdsite's Dead Jim

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
"The childless have little stake in the future."

lol buddy I think that's a little backwards.

People like you have systematically stolen our future, to the point where someone like me would be committing an extremely cruel act towards a child simply by having one at all.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I want kids, but cannot even conceive of it because I'm loving poor as poo poo right now.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

This is hilarious and the best retort without stooping to these geniuses

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Musk and Co are just higher level/rich versions of "wheres your chin" trash.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Population collapse is something the US is dealing with in a broad sense but like a lot of issues just have more kids just kind of ignores why it’s happening and treating it like something people are doing out of spite of something

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

CharlestheHammer posted:

Population collapse is something the US is dealing with in a broad sense but like a lot of issues just have more kids just kind of ignores why it’s happening and treating it like something people are doing out of spite of something

Nationalize, subsidized childcare, UBI, and Paternity/ Maternity leave, could start to fix a bunch of this poo poo over loving night.

Like most aren't choosing to not have kids fuckwit, no can afford to unless you are old, white, and rich

Gaylor Moon
Apr 6, 2005

Gender? I hardly know'er
New! Subscribe to Twitter Premium for only 9.99 a month! You’ll be able to tweet a whopping twice a week every month, Tweets can only be 50 characters spaces included. A-Z characters are allowed but special characters are limited. Add $10 more to allow 10 more characters whoowheee. Also you have to text undying support and praise to Musk 5 times a month or you’re banned. Also charged $5 for being banned.

Ubersandwich
Jun 1, 2003

I love how yesterday he tried to suck himself off over "average user seconds" and then today is telling everyone to "touch grass".

I love that the prediction that Elon would stumble backwards into old Twitter policies because Twitter wasn't woke, but rather trying to keep a social media company afloat is wrong because this man is too monumentally stupid and narcissistic to understand what is happening. Dude demonstrably has no idea how social media companies do business.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

redshirt posted:

Having some guy you pissed off throw you down stairs and kick you until you are unconscious. does count as getting training in no rules street-fighting.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TulliusCicero posted:

They get legal bribes from them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!

beep by grandpa posted:

I read it as the problem many developed countries are having right now where not enough people are having kids.