Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Pookah posted:

I love how Yaccarino was obviously hired to take the criticism that Musk wants to dodge, but he is so absolutely incapable of every shutting the gently caress up, she never gets to announce anything at all.

oh yeah the Glass Cliff strat only works when previous leaders shut the fuckup. oh and arent still working at the same place, in a position of actual power, and arent micro managing POSes that birdshitpost their inane thoughts/work orders every few mins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
Everybody’s talking about Twitter now!

Everybody: “God drat Twitter’s down AGAIN? Why does Twitter keep recommending I follow Hitler420? Is Elon ok…? No really…”

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

kazil posted:

Musk isn't going to fight. There will be no fight. The whole thing is utterly stupid.

Yeah, neither man, Ebonk especially, has the type of ego that would permit them losing said fight. Musk especially would be just demolished if he lost because it would be a huge humiliation for him and these types of authrotiarian pricks like him can't stand being humiliated.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Waffle House posted:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1675365001836593154?s=20

Log off, he said, refusing to log off. He'll never log off.

Worst loving haiku I've seen in donkey's.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Embeds need to break more, ohterwise I refuse to buy into this being 'it' :colbert:

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Steadiman posted:

https://twitter.com/PopBase/status/1675243776816857088
Ruh-roh...I know Instagram sucks too but they have over a billion built-in users and a pretty solid platform all good to go. Not a great day for people called Elon Musk honestly. let's keep it up

Calling it "Threads" is dumb.

Computer touchers, forums managers, and clothiers will all be thrown under the bus because suddenly "ThReAdS!!!1!!" is now a trademarked normie term and immediately pushed to the top of every search engine and all the inane but popular content will fill the first three pages of any search result if you even think to use the t-word.

Vampire Panties posted:

:laffo: They shot this on the National Mall. Just wasting dummies with explosives a few hundred yards from the White House.

:patriot: This is an annual tradition :patriot:

JossiRossi posted:

I sure didn't just spend my whole morning on this!

9/10, "log off" not greyed out

redshirt posted:

May I have more Tweets Mr. Elon, sir?

You can't tweet your pudding if you don't tweet your meat

Victory Lap
Feb 25, 2001

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

Oh ok I guess that makes sense.

Except the part where Musk agreed to it. If he’s actually going to attempt to fight a trained JJ practitioner as a novice, and he thinks anything good will come if it for himself, he’s dumber than I thought

If Musk actually took GSP up on his offer for training and took it kinda seriously he’d probably learn fast enough how to leverage his size/weight advantage to stand a chance, my 15 years out of date mma memory says no one was better at laying on bjj guys occasionally punching them than gsp

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Waffle House posted:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1675365001836593154?s=20

Log off, he said, refusing to log off. He'll never log off.

Yeah, uhhh, you first idiot?

You are the most online loving person I've ever god drat seen, and I'm posting from loving Somethingawful

Log Off Elon

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Tired: Backing off changes for a holiday weekend so people can relax a bit.
Wired: gently caress it, we’re doing it in production.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Gotta get your threads app called Hyperthread that lets you simultaneously post to both insta and threads in a action known as hyperthreading

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Minor nitpick: Zuck had jujitsu installed, he skipped the training part. Also, always bet on the cyborg/robot.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

PhazonLink posted:

isnt there atleast one or two other women that are the mother of his other kids?

how come musk only cares about Grimes (oh and since he's the protag of the matrix, he willed his own divorce)

Because she's a loving anime character come to life, and she reminds him of that one girl from Death Note, and he's a horrible stunted 50 year old man who is just turning 12 forever

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Wonder what’s next for My 600 Post Life

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Pookah posted:

I love how Yaccarino was obviously hired to take the criticism that Musk wants to dodge, but he is so absolutely incapable of every shutting the gently caress up, she never gets to announce anything at all.

I would bet that she find out more about what's changing from his tweets than internal emails.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

goatface posted:

Gotta get your threads app called Hyperthread that lets you simultaneously post to both insta and threads in a action known as hyperthreading

Do I have to wear my Hypercolor to use it?

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

:hmmyes: :shepicide:

Holy loving God, what is wrong with Blue Checks? :wtc:

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I'm looking at all these photos of Elon Musk in the incessantly served articles about him, and there may be a body double involved. The heights and build sometimes don't add up.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Everyone I know is just out of frame, tweeting too.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

the premise here is that the only children people care about are their progeny lol

i don't know if he's not bothering to hide the fact that he's a callous psychopath or if he's too dumb to realise statements like this betray him as one

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

happyhippy posted:

I would bet that she find out more about what's changing from his tweets than internal emails.

Oh absolutely.

Imagine if she was the one announcing the limits on tweets viewed per day, or the login wall poo poo; thr blueticks would go into a frenzy of calling her a WOKE CRT Soros plant, and plead with Musk to save them.
But he can't bear to not be the centre of attention, he makes all the announcements himself and they turn on him like ravening wolves.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

Mistle posted:

Calling it "Threads" is dumb.

Computer touchers, forums managers, and clothiers will all be thrown under the bus because suddenly "ThReAdS!!!1!!" is now a trademarked normie term and immediately pushed to the top of every search engine and all the inane but popular content will fill the first three pages of any search result if you even think to use the t-word.

And also

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Was this live streamed or anything?
I couldnt find it anywhere and they even mentioned the display was happening online.

It seems like they have only live streamed and recorded it once?

Wee fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Jul 2, 2023

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Pookah posted:

Oh absolutely.

Imagine if she was the one announcing the limits on tweets viewed per day, or the login wall poo poo; thr blueticks would go into a frenzy of calling her a WOKE CRT Soros plant, and plead with Musk to save them.

That was supposed to be the point of hiring her. She's the strict mom and Elon is the cool dad and he would love to let you borrow the car for the weekend but Mom said no and you know how she is.

She also used to work for the WEF so blue checks hate her already

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
I’m not dealing w rate limited errors on the website anymore, but I’m being pinged as “automated” for faving 3 tweets in a row. Insane.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Icon Of Sin posted:

Minor nitpick: Zuck had jujitsu installed, he skipped the training part. Also, always bet on the cyborg/robot.

Zuck: "Jiu jitsu? I'm going to learn...jiu jitsu?"

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

Endorph posted:

its less about being too normal for deviantart and more twitter gets a lot more eyes on it than deviantart. i want the diaper vore artists to get a wide audience to help make their diaper vore careers more sustainable.

That makes sense but that will happen better on some platform that delivers what users want to see instead of keeping them engaged with rage inducing clickbait. Every piece or ragebait is a missed opportunity to deliver diaper vore to the audience that wants it and the faster Twitter dies the sooner everyone might end up such a place.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

God, what if this has just been like, a year-long raging bender that started when Grimes dumped him. Musk finally wakes up sober one morning and finds out what he's been up to. Lol.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Pookah posted:

It reminds me of when Trump tapped Pence to head the COVID response team. Shrewd move; if things go bad, blame Mike.

But then there were daily live briefings at 5pm that aired on every network…

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
i thought his son Jared was the Roni czar.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Pookah posted:

God, what if this has just been like, a year-long raging bender that started when Grimes dumped him. Musk finally wakes up sober one morning and finds out what he's been up to. Lol.

I don't like this version of Disco Elysium

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

To be fair this dude was in a coma from 2016-2020

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

PhazonLink posted:

i thought his son Jared was the Roni czar.

Nope, he tapped Pence.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/26/trump-puts-pence-in-charge-of-coronavirus-response-117790

And if you don’t remember that, it’s because Pence got completely sidelined by Trump at the podium. And Jared was behind the scenes convincing everyone that COVID was a Blue State problem and would help Trump win reelection from so many libs dying. :shepface:

Crackbone
May 23, 2003

Vlaada is my co-pilot.

You’ll have to do more than suck Elon’s dick if you want a horse my man

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Data Graham posted:

Been trying to find a single musk tweet that I can concisely drop into a conversation to prove that he is in fact a freakishly moronic nazi and trying to defend him is a fools errand no matter who you are

That one might do it

Yeah I actually went “oh poo poo” like after all his other dumb poo poo it’s just shocking some of the stuff he just puts out there!

Same energy as the dipshits who rage about having to pay school taxes when they don’t have kids. Or guys who get mad that women get maternity leave (and that the dads get paternity leave).

FurtherReading
Sep 4, 2007

Didn't Elon's Mum stop the fight or is it back on now?

Crackbone
May 23, 2003

Vlaada is my co-pilot.

Is Twitter still DDoSing itself or did they manage to fix it yet?

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Crackbone posted:

Is Twitter still

yes

Crackbone posted:

or did they manage to fix

lol

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!

Further Reading posted:

Some ministers in the Italian government has offered them the colosseum as a venue.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Also someone buy that Zhang Yong guy an SA account. That dude’s a poster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Further Reading posted:

Zuck's mom called Musk's mom and told her she was a "cowardy cowardy custard" and advised her to "stick her head in mustard" so now they are going to fight it out too.