Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
:kstare:

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

I've seen 20+ bocci cosplayers here. who bought all these avs

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Say my name.... I'm Bocchi the Rock!!

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
I feel like you are all just gaslighting me into watching bocchi

I dont know what it is and no I will not find out

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

iwentdoodie posted:

It’s an Italian lawn game

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I don't know anything about it but I'm assuming it's next gen K-on

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Grassy Knowles posted:

It’s an Italian lawn game

sounds racist

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Made by Italians, racist.

Made making fun of Italians, can't be racist.

Simple as.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I don't know anything about it but I'm assuming it's next gen K-on

its nowhere near as good

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

iwentdoodie posted:

Mods can we have a DelphiSage alt check on this guy?

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

bocchi : does anyone else have imposter syndrome (dies from Realistic Panic Attack)

based pilled yui: i am retarded

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Plant MONSTER. posted:

anime should be about old people more

20th Century Boys should've gotten an anime and not just a live action movie

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Plant MONSTER. posted:

keep meaning 2 watch tokyo grandfathers. anyway u should play yakuza

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Dongicus posted:

bocchi : does anyone else have imposter syndrome (dies from Realistic Panic Attack)

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Plant MONSTER. posted:

inuyashiki is the story of an old boomer given super powers by aliens and having to do battle with a zoomer serial killer that loves anime and manga who was also given super powers by aliens its crazy lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
murdering all my online detractors with a finger gun ftw

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
loving lol that game that the dude got permabanned for is just another lovely rpgmaker clone game and all the positive reviews on steam are a bunch of anime catboy/girl avatars.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

pentyne posted:

loving lol that game that the dude got permabanned for is just another lovely rpgmaker clone game and all the positive reviews on steam are a bunch of anime catboy/girl avatars.

It's amazing when people are like "this is really good actually" and then you see what they're talking about and it's just blatantly the worst poo poo and it gives you a real bird's-eye view by proxy of that person's general experience and media consumption since it's all kind of relative anyway so that particular piece of poo poo is only good relative to the other kind of stuff they've consumed. What I'm saying is that when someone says "I've been raped twice, five stars" it really paints a picture

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Dongicus posted:

Lol

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Bocchi ftw, not really that similar to k-on besides being about girls in a band tho

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
I would appreciate it if we discontinued repeating the quote with the direct references to the worse meaning of SA.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

inuyashiki is the story of an old boomer given super powers by aliens and having to do battle with a zoomer serial killer that loves anime and manga who was also given super powers by aliens its crazy lol

my fav part of that is the aliens didn't want to gently caress anything up but all they had were battle droid parts on their ship so they were like "uhh guess we gotta remake their bodies with these."

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

I liked inu yasha alright though I was kinda over rumikp takahashi by then

I assume this has nothing to do with inuyashiki

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

my favorite anime/manga about old people is probably baki. these dudes are all like 50/60, including the dude who is like 180, and especially the dude who is 17. also one of them is a 350 year old ghost in his own clone body, and another is a 190 million year old caveman, and they're all my friends.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
muhammad ali is a supporting character in baki the grappler

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

his son, muhammad ali jr., was very briefly a main character. he invented kicking during boxing (you kick the ground with your legs to give your punches more power)

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

lobster shirt posted:

it wasn't on twitter but my son owned me yesterday by asking me to come into his room and then saying that he was the daddy now and it was time for me to get tucked in and go to sleep :mad:

lol kids ftw

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Babe Magnet posted:

(you kick the ground with your legs to give your punches more power)

My younger brother used to do this all the time but he wasnt a boxer

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

he sounds very powerful

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Babe Magnet posted:

he sounds very powerful

Incredibly so, he many times warned me he was going super saiyan

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

baki loving rules, it is so dumb.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
I never want to know the context of that image

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

that's the best part, that basically is the context.