Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

:synpa: Hunter Biden is Jeffrey Epstein
:hellyeah: Joe Biden is Robert Maxwell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
code:
https://twitter.com/KlonnyPin_Gosch/status/1675119514768355328

quote:

Ever hear the crazy story of the Nazi Navy Research Institute's attempt to prove Peter Bender’s Hollow Earth Theory? A massive & ironic L (🖕). Bender was a teacher & ex-pilot who served w/ Hermann Göring—the Nazis hoped his hohlwelttheorie would provide a strategic advantage

Bender & Göring were both fighter pilot aces. Bender was shot out of the sky in France & imprisoned in a POW camp, where he found a copy of self-proclaimed messiah Koresh Reed Teed’s magazine in a stack of discarded books. Bender was entranced by Teed’s “Cellular Cosmogony”

What's especially ironic about Bender's obsession w/ Koresh's crackpot ideas is the fact that Reed Teed aimed to establish a New Jerusalem in Estero, FL, practicing a form of Anglo-Israelism & celibate communal living. Koresh was also a distant relative of Joseph Smith, btw.

Hitler & the Reich were more than a lil susceptible to occult pseudoscience—ex. popularity of Hermann Hörbiger, an Austrian mining engineer who came up w/ the v Nordic “Cosmic Ice Theory”, arguing the moon is coated in ice sheets 1000s ft deep & some Götterdämmerung poo poo

Plus the varying strains of ethnonationalist paganism & occultism that congealed, fomented putsches, & set the stage for the emergence of NSDAP & Himmler’s SS: the Thule Society & their obsession w/ the Arctic paradise Hyperborea, Völkisch movement, Ariosophy, OTO, runology...

In the years after WWI, Bender swallowed Koreshan Universalism theory hook, line, & sinker—guy started lecturing on the Cellular Cosmogony around Frankfurt. The basic gist: the Earth is a concavity, we exist on the curved interior, & there’s a Phantom Universe in the middle.

Koresh believed the Sun was battery-powered; I’m not sure about Bender, but he began to amass converts. An engineer named Mengering proposed a rocket launch to his city council in Magdeburg & actually got it subsidized. He aimed to prove Bender's theory & failed spectacularly

Altho the rocket misfired at take off—failing to fly thru the atmosphere, pierce the Phantom Universe, & crash into the opposite side of our supposedly Dyson spherical planet—some of the mechanics & engineers involved would later work on V-2s.

Following Ludwig Straniak’s “pendelforshung”/ pendulum method’s inability to locate Allied warships, the Naval Research Institute in Berlin turned to Bender’s theory. They enlisted an unhappy physicist named Dr. Fischer & a team of scientists & sent them off to Rügen Island.

On Germany’s biggest island & the location of Hitler’s abandoned “holiday camp” known as Colossus of Prora, Fischer et al used special telescopic infrared cameras, photographing the sky from the chalk cliffs at 45° angles, hoping to spy on the British fleet from below.

Bender believed the infrared would break thru the atmospheric conditions that cause the world to appear convex, but photos were devoid of any British vessels. Infuriated & not fond of being made to look foolish, Nazi Command sent Bender, his wife, & followers to death camps

So went the Nazis’ 2 attempts to prove Bender & Koresh’s hohlweltlehre. But it wasn't the end of Nazi obsessions w/ Hollow Earth, as we’ll learn in the final part of our Comp Paranoid Analysis of Pynchon & Lodge 49 (including a Himmler-sanctioned search for Shambhala)

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

lol that people wrote like 500 posts about hunter chat being repressed because a few people said it was boring run of the mill political corruption. post all the interesting hunter content.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

mawarannahr posted:

:synpa: Hunter Biden is Jeffrey Epstein
:hellyeah: Joe Biden is Robert Maxwell

COMING THIS SUMMER TO OXYGEN

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Hubbert posted:

i'm sure that someone here in this thread (and overall forum) has a relationship closer than two degrees

mods flew

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Gumball Gumption posted:

Bohemian Grove doesn't take applications, snctm does.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Gumball Gumption posted:

Bohemian Grove doesn't take applications, snctm does.

"Homosexuality, dope, immorality generally — these are the enemies of strong societies," Nixon said. "The upper class of San Francisco is that way.. It's not just the ratty part of town. The upper class in San Francisco is that way. The Bohemian Grove, which I attend from time to time — it is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine, with that San Francisco crowd.I don’t even want to shake hands with anybody from San Francisco. Decorators. They’ve got to do something ... but goddamn it we don’t have to glorify it.”

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

gradenko_2000 posted:

"Homosexuality, dope, immorality generally — these are the enemies of strong societies," Nixon said. "The upper class of San Francisco is that way.. It's not just the ratty part of town. The upper class in San Francisco is that way. The Bohemian Grove, which I attend from time to time — it is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine, with that San Francisco crowd.I don’t even want to shake hands with anybody from San Francisco. Decorators. They’ve got to do something ... but goddamn it we don’t have to glorify it.”

Gotta wonder what he would think of San Francisco today

multistability
Feb 15, 2014

smarxist posted:

i'm willing to be crackpinged on bio weapons

Lemme take a crack at it

Ok so quite soon after Russia invaded Ukraine claims started being bandied about by the Russian military regarding biolabs in Ukraine which were being financed by... Hunter Biden? Wut. Sounds pretty crazy, is there any truth to this? Here is a decent overview that doesn't straight up label the entire narrative as disinformation (don't worry we'll get into the details soon):

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/russia-ukraine-war/russia-claims-us-presidents-son-involved-in-financing-ukrainian-biolabs/2545244

Right so pretty much as soon as the biolabs narrative dropped the American liberal media fell over themselves to paint it as a far-right qanon cOnSpiRaCy tHeOry:

https://foreignpolicy.com/2022/03/02/ukraine-biolabs-conspiracy-theory-qanon/ 
https://www.mediamatters.org/russias-invasion-ukraine/conspiracy-theory-about-hunter-biden-and-ukrainian-biolabs-went-qanon 
https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/internet/qanon-ukraine-biolabs-russian-propaganda-efforts-boosted-us-far-right-rcna19392 &%23160;
https://www.npr.org/2022/03/25/1087910880/biological-weapons-far-right-russia-ukraine &%23160;

So now any self-respecting liberal can't discuss American biolabs in Ukraine in polite company for fear of forever being labelled an antivaxxer chud or whatever, nice!

However, this supposed "conspiracy theory" was quite quickly confirmed by Victoria Nuland (wife of Robert Kagan of "Project for a New American Century" infamy):

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1501313109520175104

As an aside, here is the transcript of a leaked phone call where Nuland discusses choosing the post-coup Ukrainian govt with ambassador Geoffrey Pyatt: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-26079957

On 9th June 2022, as the narrative is heating up, the US Dept of Defense tries to save face by putting out a statement in which it confirms that it has in fact provided "support to 46 peaceful Ukrainian laboratories, health facilities, and disease diagnostic sites over the last two decades." I was gonna put something about DTRA, Nunn-Lugar etc here but this post is getting too long as it is. To cut a long story short, after the dissolution of the Soviet Union the USA basically swooped in and took control of all the biowarfare facilities etc. This is all documented fact and no it isn't a far-right qanon conspiracy theory. But what does any of this have to do with Hunter Biden? Stay tuned for part 2 I gotta make breakfast etc

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you

Great media analysis. "There's a conspiracy theory about the US building bioweapons labs in Ukraine. In reality these labs exist but are purely forced for good."

There was a nascent narrative not picked up on pretty much anywhere. Even the qanon theory seems like misdirection. But there was a new program started in 2018 or so by the same group that runs Fort Dettrick. And the US had been building biolabs across Ukraine since Crimea was invaded which linked into that program.

If COVID was a bioweapon I'd put its release on America, trying to slow down China's economic rise with a new SARS crisis but didn't expect it to escape before China went into lockdown.

Marenghi has issued a correction as of 10:29 on Jul 3, 2023

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

If covid was China's fault in any way the USA would be screaming it from the rooftops. I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if the USA did something evil or stupid and evil

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Marenghi posted:

If COVID was a bioweapon I'd put its release on America, trying to slow down China's economic rise with a new SARS crisis but didn't expect it to escape before China went into lockdown.

That's definitely a funny enough outcome to be real. Dropping a biological weapon on your enemy and then getting overwhelmed by it yourself because you have no capacity to accomplish anything useful

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

multistability posted:

However, this supposed "conspiracy theory" was quite quickly confirmed by Victoria Nuland (wife of Robert Kagan of "Project for a New American Century" infamy):

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1501313109520175104

lmao Nuland just can NOT shut up

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

That's definitely a funny enough outcome to be real. Dropping a biological weapon on your enemy and then getting overwhelmed by it yourself because you have no capacity to accomplish anything useful
Think of the savings on Social Security payouts!

multistability
Feb 15, 2014
So the claim is that Hunter Biden is somehow involved in funding American-run biolabs in Ukraine (which do in fact exist, this is all documented fact yadda yadda yadda). OK, is there any truth to this?

It appears so, yes. Let's take a look at the most minimal interpretation of this claim. So Hunter Biden's investment firm Rosemont Seneca appears to have led a round of funding for the biotech company Metabiota, around about June 2015, to the tune of $30 million:

https://web.archive.org/web/20201002193707/https://www.marlinllc.com/_media/_data/MarlinNewsletter/hit-monthly-newsletter-june-2015.pdf posted:

Metabiota raises $30M in Series A funding
Metabiota, the San Francisco, CA provider of disease outbreak detection solutions, raised $30 million in Series A funding led by Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners and included participation from 24 investors.

In addition to this Neil Callahan, co-founder of Rosemont Seneca, is currently the top investor in Metabiota through his current investment fund Pilot Growth Management and also currently sits on Metabiota's Board of Advisors.

Here's the always reliable gumby4christ on the topic:

https://twitter.com/gumby4christ/status/1508828273794592769?t=w0_YzYUAPyvyjpE5vPozvQ&s=19

What's any of this this got to do with Ukrainian biolabs specifically? I promise I'm going to get to that. But first I want to discuss Metabiota in more detail, specifically its founder Nathan Wolfe who is spooked up to the loving eyeballs and is clearly the most Epstein-thread element of the story. Which I'll do in my next post

multistability
Feb 15, 2014
Ok so who is Nathan Wolfe?

https://apnews.com/general-news-46328e561bfb44b99b2e6937835be957 posted:

Wolfe, a swashbuckling scientist sometimes described as the Indiana Jones of virology, has focused his company's work on disease hotspots like West Africa in a bid to sniff out the next big threat. In his book, “The Viral Storm,” Wolfe writes that his work is aimed at hunting down “the first moments at the birth of a new pandemic” to prevent its global spread.

Is his 2011 book "The Viral Storm: The Dawn of a New Pandemic Age" (seriously) Wolfe thanks none other than Jeffrey Epstein and Boris Nikolic, Bill Gates's bodyguard and executor of Epstein's will (seriously).

OK so that's already pretty spooky, but it gets better. Apparently he's good friends with Ghislaine Maxwell and was a founding citizen of her TerraMar project, I think they basically wanted to establish a community out at sea or something because normal laws don't apply there, we can only imagine why that appealed to them, it's really difficult to find verification that he was a founding member but I'm just going to assume it's true, anyway here's a pic of the gruesome twosome together:

Wolfe is also part of John Brockman's Edge crew (alarm bells should be going off in thread regulars' heads at this point) and attended the Edge "Billionaire's Dinner" in 2009.

Here's how he described his work in an interview he gave to Edge:

https://www.edge.org/conversation/nathan_wolfe-waiting-for-the-final-plague posted:

If you want to think about my work, one way to think of me is as a curator of microbial collections. I have these massive repositories. I have sites all around the world that are aimed at collecting interesting microorganisms, and then I enter into collaborations with different groups.

Ok whatever, sounds pretty innocuous right? Well let's see who's funding him:

https://uh.edu/news-events/calendars/special-events/rockwell-lecture/wolfe-biography/ posted:

He has received research support totaling over $20 million in grants and contracts from the Google.org, The Skoll Foundation, NIH, the National Science Foundation, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the National Geographic Society, Merck Research Laboratories and various branches of the U.S. Department of Defense, including: the Global Emerging Infections Surveillance & Response System (GEIS), HIV/AIDS Prevention Program (DHAPP), and the U.S. Military HIV Research Program (USMHRP). He has extensive consulting experience and has served on a number of advisory and editorial boards, including, since 2004, the editorial board of EcoHealth and since 2008, DARPA's Defense Science Research Council (DSRC).

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation? Cool. DARPA!? Wtf... Wait, EcoHealth Alliance, haven't we heard of them before? And I'll get to that in my next post

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

that lady's really good at photobombing

multistability
Feb 15, 2014
Yes it appears Wolfe's Metabiota did collaborate quite closely with EHA, eg here's a paper he wrote with EHA's Peter Daszak (and George Gao!) establishing the "Global Virome Project" in February 2018. Wolfe was also an advisor to Juul around the same time that the former vice president of EHA, Andrew Huff (nominative determinism ftw), was:

EVALI? I'm sure it was nothing.

In June 2017 Wolfe, alongside Daszak and USAID's PREDICT consortium wrote the paper "Global patterns in coronavirus diversity". Incidentally 2017 was the year Metabiota, alongside EHA and the US Navy, was in Laos sampling coronaviruses in the very same caves where the closest relatives to SARS-CoV-2, the BANAL (seriously) viruses, were found by Institut Pasteur in 2020 (seriously). See this thread for details, sorry I know it's a twitter thread from some rando but it's legit:

https://twitter.com/capitolsheila/status/1582596596163756032?t=CFHPm-VxR9zQqhfl2-ulLQ&s=19

Also guess where Metabiota was in 2014. In the Kenema lab where Sierra Leonians believe the 2014 Ebola epidemic originated. Which will be the topic of my next post

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

this motherfucker is like the Jolyon West of COVID

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Why do they need Hunter to fund biolabs that have been part of US operations since we took them over from the Soviets?

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you
They've expanded the number of biolabs in Ukraine in years prior to covid.

multistability
Feb 15, 2014
I've actually posted about the "Ebola lab leak" theory before but I can't be bothered to find the original posts, so without rehashing the entire thing, suffice to say that this is prob the most telling aspect of the whole story:

https://www.independentsciencenews.org/health/did-west-africas-ebola-outbreak-of-2014-have-a-lab-origin/ posted:

As its name implies, all prior outbreaks of Zaire Ebola were in the central African equatorial zone (the Congo basin). At its closest, this classical Zairean Ebola zone is 3,000 km from Guinea. Hence Zaire Ebola’s appearance in West Africa was a striking and very unexpected development.

Regardless we don't even have to assume that any sort of lab leak theory is true at all when looking at Metabiota's role in the Ebola epidemic because even a zoonotic origin is consistent with the claim that it acted extremely nefariously in its handling of the outbreak.

So basically Metabiota were working in a "Viral Haemorrhagic Fever Consortium"-run lab in Kenema just across the border from Guinea when the Ebola epidemic emerged there in 2014. As ostensible experts in "viral haemorrhagic fevers" how did they handle the outbreak of a viral haemorrhagic fever just across the border from them? According to the AP... not well:

quote:

An American company that bills itself as a pioneer in tracking emerging epidemics made a series of costly mistakes during the 2014 Ebola outbreak that swept across West Africa — with employees feuding with fellow responders, contributing to misdiagnosed Ebola cases and repeatedly misreading the trajectory of the virus, an Associated Press investigation has found.

The whole article is worth a read but I'll try and summarise the main points here:

quote:

emails obtained by AP and interviews with aid workers on the ground show that some of the company’s actions made an already chaotic situation worse. WHO outbreak expert Dr. Eric Bertherat wrote to colleagues in a July 17, 2014, email about misdiagnoses and “total confusion” at the Sierra Leone government lab Metabiota shared with Tulane University in the city of Kenema. He said there was “no tracking of the samples” and “absolutely no control on what is being done.”

quote:

In Sierra Leone, Sylvia Blyden, who served as special executive assistant to the country’s president in the early days of the outbreak, said Metabiota’s response was a disaster. “They messed up the entire region,” she said.

quote:

The mistakes were doubly dangerous in a country where many mistrusted international workers, who were suspected of spreading Ebola deliberately, said Bertherat, the WHO outbreak expert. Attempts to reassure a jittery public could be “totally ruined if the population does not trust anymore in the diagnostic of the medical teams,” he wrote in an email.

quote:

Errors raised the risk that the virus could be spread further by sending infected patients home or confining otherwise healthy people to infectious Ebola wards.

quote:

Metabiota staffers “are systematically obstructing any attempt to improve the existing surveillance system and there are a lot of improvement(s) needed,” WHO Ebola coordinator Philippe Barboza said in an August 8, 2014, email.

quote:

Some responders said one of the most disturbing mistakes Metabiota employees made was misreading the epidemic. Wolz, of Doctors Without Borders, said she recalled a meeting in the early summer as cases began multiplying “when I said that the outbreak was completely out of control.” She said Metabiota responded, ‘No, we know where we are, everything is OK.’”

quote:

“They are sending wrong messages. The outbreak is clearly not stabilizing.” It was only in the second half of August that Kenema numbers began falling and, even then, the virus was merely moving to more populated areas. Nearly two years after the virus was first discovered circulating near its border, Sierra Leone still is not officially Ebola-free.

So basically Metabiota did everything in its power to make the Ebola epidemic worse, sending infected people back into their communities to spread the disease, totally confusing the situation on the ground and obstructing genuine attempts to curb the outbreak.

Regardless in 2015 Hunter Biden's investment firm Rosemont Seneca decided it would be a good idea to help raise $30 million in investment funding for Metabiota, a company which is demonstrably bad at the thing it purports to do, per its own website: "Managing, stopping, and preventing epidemics". Or maybe they're really good at doing something else, which I'll go over in the next post

animist
Aug 28, 2018
lol this is some umbrella corporation stuff

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

multistability posted:

Wolz, of Doctors Without Borders, said she recalled a meeting in the early summer as cases began multiplying “when I said that the outbreak was completely out of control.” She said Metabiota responded, ‘No, we know where we are, everything is OK.’”

lol

"No, we know where we are, everything is OK"

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

smarxist posted:

it making reactoids erect definitely dampens the appeal of the treasures that may reside on the TOXIC LAPTOP FROM HELL

i thought the Laptop from Hell was Anthony Weiner's laptop and it had the "Life Insurance" filefolder with the classic "frazzledrip" video, the one that made 9 cops off themselves. Maybe i got them mixed up

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Doc Hawkins posted:

found a new podcast

first episode summary:

it's at least slightly possible that some people groomed our entire society.

i remember in the kinsey biopic starring Liam Neeson, Neeson has a line about homosexuality, that it's not a sin, that in past societies it was seen as normal, and that in our case "the pendulum has swung in the other direction." which are all statements i agree with but now im getting the impression that Kinsey was trying to put his finger on the pendulum as it were, and not for attitudes about homosexuality alone.

i had not heard that he kept insisting that infants could orgasm, they definitely kept that out of the movie.

this one's a doozy, idk if i misheard but i couldn't find any info about kinsey guillotining his own nuts off lol

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
this page has it all: epstein, ghislaine, covid, ukraine, hunter, frazzledrip, ebola, LET 'ER RIP

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

covid still an Epstein deadman's switch

watching Utopia (UK) now is as quaint as watching veep after 2016

SgtMongoose
Feb 10, 2007

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

If covid was China's fault in any way the USA would be screaming it from the rooftops. I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if the USA did something evil or stupid and evil

This is easy. The US isn't screaming it because the US is (partially) responsible for it. Covid was engineered in a Chinese lab by, mostly I'd assume, Chinese scientists with at least the tacit approval of the Chinese state, but the effort was funded by and at the direction of US govt agencies (Fauci, et al) who were evading US laws prohibiting gain of function research. The money was routed through the NGO intel community chain of cutouts (see the posts about Eco Health Alliance). Neither side wanted this to get out as its embarrassing and maybe criminal for everyone involved so a concerted campaign to declare it natural was launched and the media got their marching orders. It was helped by Trump referencing lab leak as a possibility which gave everyone the cover to go full speed opposite and all of a sudden in western media it was outright racist and the mark of a Chud to question the origin of the US govt funded virus in public. It was also an excellent opportunity to really push the new censorship tools and capabilities for media both social and news, that were ready for full scale deployment. Funny how that all worked out.

As for whether China and the US govt coordinated their cover ups, I couldn't say. China locked down covid info when it first broke out and the US govt began its cover up when its own culpability became internally clear so they could have been parallel efforts that dove tailed nicely or maybe they were coordinated at some level.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Thanks for the great effort posts, multistability!

https://twitter.com/NuganHandVEVO/status/1675870528144388096

Stumbled on this today and it's looking like I gotta look into that ranch more, again.

Also, I don't know if this actually belongs in this thread, but the Ebola above got me thinking about Bill Gates releasing specially engineered mosquitos into the West Florida and Texas and now both of those states are having "unexplained" malaria outbreaks. Lol. Lmao. Conspiracy thread or normal biosphere collapse fuckery? Seems like a subject to avoid with norm-libs so good enough for me.

Squashy
Dec 24, 2005

150cc of psilocybinic power
So how close is Bill Gates one acre in New Mexico to that ranch?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Squashy posted:

So how close is Bill Gates one acre in New Mexico to that ranch?

Bill Gates's drunk mug shot where he's smiling, taken in NM where Microsoft was originally located

E Depois do Adeus
Jun 3, 2012

Nobody has better respect for intelligence than Donald Trump.

Finished Aberration in the Heartland of the Real. My theory: McVeigh was a hosed up mix of all 4 main King of the Hill characters who ended up entering a network of extremist Far Right and anti-government political groups. About a quarter of these groups' members were informants and a few were undercover FBI. True believers or provocateurs (most likely a mix if we think the idea was conceived at Elohim City) came up with the plan to strike back after Waco and Ruby Ridge, and the Feds thus became aware of a bombing plot in the works, specifically one targeting the Murrah building. However, the use of independent cells (let's say, around 12 people total) meant that not all of the informants knew the chosen target - one cell robbed Moore for funds, one cell gathered the materials, one cell built the bomb, but only a few individuals had the full plan. Because of this, even an undercover FBI agent embedded in the conspiracy couldn't give his bosses an accurate time frame. They got the anchor leg team together for the final approach and to collect the bomb from that cell. An agent at this point might've been assured by handlers that the bomb wouldn't detonate. At this time, the Feds, who had been involved in the plot from conception to fundraising to material assistance, realized that there was an assembled truck bomb ready to go, and freaked the gently caress out. They sent EOD teams to the Murrah the morning of the bombing, which they already knew was the probable target, but failed to find anything because it hadn't been dropped off yet, and they don't know the date it's supposed to happen, so they conserve energy for the next day.

Immediately after the bombing they understand how badly they just hosed up and that John Doe Number 2 was one of theirs and take the security cameras.

I don't buy the guilty agent thing or the MK ultra stuff, because McVeigh's letters read to me as someone who would absolutely delude themselves into believing they'd been given a mission by a secretive authority. The more he muddies the waters, the deeper they seem to anyone who's looking, and the less pathetic and schizo McVeigh looks. Caro poo poo, basically. Similarly, I don't read too much into the McVeigh doubles, as this is probably the terrorists trying to confuse surveillance and operating under each others' names, or mistaken witnesses.

But let's just think about what we can infer from the known facts: 1. The secret police knew that a bombing attempt would be made, because they sent EOD teams the morning of the attack. 2. They knew that there were other co-conspirators, or they would not have tortured and killed Kenneth Trentadue after mistaking him for an ARA bank robber. 3. They do not want information about certain co-conspirators to come out, or they would not stonewall any investigation into the bombing or kill Terrance Yeakey. 1 and 3 imply embedded informants or operatives. 2 implies that they're pissed off at someone, and aren't letting sleeping dogs lie. Taken together, I think the objective of a foiled plot was itself derailed by true believers. Alternatively, the torture was just to try to find the locations of the loose ends and this was secret police from start to finish, and, as Painting points out, the militia movement entered a long period of decline after this act. But while the FBI isn't a monolith, if they wanted the building to explode, they wouldn't have sent the EOD team in the morning.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

mark immune posted:

this page has it all: epstein, ghislaine, covid, ukraine, hunter, frazzledrip, ebola, LET 'ER RIP

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
code:
https://twitter.com/AngletonOrchids/status/1675248512391344128

quote:

In June 1964, in the middle of the Warren Commission investigation, LBJ and RFK sent Allen Dulles on a “fact-finding” trip to meet with the Governor of Mississippi and local leaders regarding the disappearance of 3 civil rights leaders.

In the “Freedom Summer Murders,” a conspiracy between the KKK and various MS law enforcement agencies hatched to kidnap and lynch the civil rights workers who came to register Black voters. This was radical at the time, inspired by Malcolm’s ballot-or-bullet speech.

The plan was hatched at a Klan meeting with 300 attendees. The victims, Chaney, Goodman, and Schwerner, were abducted and executed by kops on June 21, 1964, their car torched, bodies hidden.

The Klan was organizing its ranks for warfare against what it called “a n*-communist invasion” of the South. Sound familiar?

2 days later, LBJ and RFK jointly cold-called Allen Dulles at his Georgetown home and asked (told) him to go on a trip to Mississippi to talk to the governor and other leaders and see what he could find out. The call was recorded and is worth a listen.

millercenter.org: Conversation with ALLEN DULLES and ROBERT KENNEDY, June 23, 1964

After LBJ drops, the first thing Dulles says to RFK is, “sorry to hear about your brother.” What could that mean, you ask? Well, days earlier, Ted Kennedy had nearly died in a small plane crash. Senator Birch Bayh (sus Indiana) was on board as well & saved Ted’s life.

Then it’s back & forth with Dulles trying to say no & RFK insisting. Dulles even invokes his work on the Warren Commission to say how busy he is.

RFK insists, saying it’s a unique opening with Gov. Johnson, after basically 0 communication between MS state gov and the feds for years. Johnson was a New Dealer who, while no radical, shifted the state on race questions. For example he kicked Klan members out of the police.

Dulles asks, “is that Wallace?”mistaking Alabama gov. George Wallace as governor of MS. RFK corrects him, says Johnson has a reputation for being better on race, and asks Dulles to test that and report if it’s not true. RFK says he doesn’t know Johnson but they’ve talked.

To help Dulles, and maybe to spy on him, RFK/LBJ send Tom Finney along as well. Finney was an associate of Clark Clifford, who you may know for his association with the Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI). LBJ spoke to Finney the same day.

Conversation with TOM FINNEY and ROBERT KENNEDY, June 24, 1964

One reason to ask Dulles in the first place was to nudge Hoover to get the FBI more involved. The disappearance was a national issue and LBJ & RFK knew the MS cops couldn’t be trusted to get to the truth. Hoover, racist paranoid freak that he was, wasn’t eager to step in.

Indeed on a call the next day, Hoover spouted right wing conspiracy theories to LBJ: the activists staged the disappearance to generate sympathy for their cause. Or maybe the Black fellas they were with were getting “fresh” with white girls.

Conversation with J. EDGAR HOOVER, June 24, 1964

Dulles went on the trip, talked to the folks for 2 days, and came back a mumbling mess. He gave a presser and didn’t say Jack poo poo.

youtube: June 26, 1964 - Former CIA Director Allen Dulles returning from Mississippi

The bodies weren’t found until August. Of a conspiracy that likely involved the whole law enforcement apparatus, federal charges were eventually brought against 10 people. You can read up on the Mississippi Burning investigation in many places.

But WHY DULLES of all people? DC was full of craggy old white guys who could be perceived by southern whites as “objective” on the issue. Dulles had no experience or knowledge of the South, civil rights, or Governor Johnson. Why the hell would RFK & LBJ pick him? Let’s speculate.

One book says Dulles was picked just to piss off Hoover and spur him into action. I don’t find that particularly convincing: Hoover had plenty of enemies in the establishment that would’ve achieved that goal, who weren’t also simultaneously on the Warren Commission.

Kinzer’s book “Brothers” dedicates a single paragraph to the Mississippi trip, paying it no mind and accepting uncritically that Allen’s “neutrality” was the reason he was picked. Come on.

Reference: Stephen Kinzer, "The Brothers: John Foster Dulles, Allen Dulles, and Their Secret World War"

My guess is there’s some hidden messaging here about the JFK assassination and overall Kennedy/ClA tensions, but it’s hard to guess what that is. This trip happened less than a month before Dulles et al’s famous trip to Dealy Plaza.

youtube: July 1964 - Warren Commission members Allen W. Dulles and John Sherman Cooper in Dealey Plaza

The line about Ted Kennedy’s accident is a bit too close for coincidence (on the recording that part of dialogue eerily loops). Maybe Bobby was pulling some kind of power move? Maybe he wanted to rub Dulles’s nose in the KKK-dominated milieu the ClA had worked in for years?

Maybe LBJ thought Dulles’s involvement would help him get the Civil Rights Act signed (it was signed a week after Dulles’s trip). Not sure how or why tho…

It remains a mystery to me, and one under-explored as far as I can tell by the research community. Talbot doesn’t mention it in Devil’s Chessbord, nor does Pease’s book.

All I can say confidently is that it is a trophy of Amerikan hypocrisy to say Dulles - who worked his whole life against freedom & Justice for POC; who only shortly after his MS trip reunited with old friend the Nazi SS Gen. Karl Wolff - would be considered “neutral” on race.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Is he still dead?

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Thinking about how the laptop story was a limited hangout to shitcoat Hunter to preempt the iCloud leak with the rape FaceTime calls and csam

https://twitter.com/theinformantofc/status/1545974732453019648?s=20

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
In a completely different direction I stumbled across something really weird and I'm thinking of writing an effort post if it hasn't been discussed yet.

Has there been any mention of kick and stake (crypto casino and associated live streaming platform) being linked to epstein, Iran-Contra and overthrowing allied governments?

multistability
Feb 15, 2014
In my previous posts I talked about how Nathan Wolfe bragged about keeping "massive repositories" of "interesting microorganisms", how his organisation "messed up the entire [West Africa] region" with its response to the Ebola epidemic, how he was/is funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, how he worked in close collaboration with EcoHealth Alliance in "predicting" pandemics, and how he thanked known blackmailer Jeffrey Epstein in his 2011 book heralding the "Dawn of a New Pandemic Age". Well, it gets worse.

On 22 August 2017 In-Q-Tel (that's the CIA's venture capital cutout, yikes!) announced it had signed a strategic agreement with Metabiota to "Gain Deeper Insights into Epidemic Risk and Global Preparedness for Infectious Diseases":

quote:

The news comes as Metabiota commercially launches the industry’s first ever platform for estimating epidemic preparedness and risk, including the frequency, severity, duration and cost of outbreaks. With a powerful combination of epidemic risk analytics, historical data, disease scenarios and insights from public health analysts and global epidemiologists, Metabiota’s platform is enabling the insurance industry to offer new epidemic insurance solutions by delivering capabilities that allow insurers to better understand and underwrite risk.

So basically Metabiota, an organisation in possession of massive repositories of viruses etc, which is clearly very bad at preventing pandemics, is working with the CIA to gather "intelligence into how each country (and neighboring countries) are equipped to manage a health crisis" in order to "underwrite disease response" ie help sell insurance against pandemics. This seems really bad, I can just imagine the kinds of conversations they're having, like Nathan Wolfe and his CIA handlers just going "That's a pretty nasty virus you've got circulating close by... would sure be a shame if it "spilled over". You should give us money to insure yourself against any potential outbreaks. Don't want another Sierra Leona situation on your hands, do you?" He thanked Epstein in his book for gently caress's sake, did he learn the art of blackmail from the GOAT?

And in my final post I'll come full circle and connect this all back to Hunter Biden and Ukraine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

cagliostr0 posted:

In a completely different direction I stumbled across something really weird and I'm thinking of writing an effort post if it hasn't been discussed yet.

Has there been any mention of kick and stake (crypto casino and associated live streaming platform) being linked to epstein, Iran-Contra and overthrowing allied governments?

I posted about it on page 1290