Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Smugworth posted:

Here's a QR code that will generate a dynamic invite to Blue sky for anyone else that needs one

not clicking that because my computer tells me that it came from an untrustworthy source

:thunk:

:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Chinatown posted:

not clicking that because my computer tells me that it came from an untrustworthy source

:thunk:

:69snypa:

It resolved to this link

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4034097&pagenumber=3&perpage=40&userid=0#post532782596

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Lol I slept until almost noon, that's an oopsie

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Check out this albino squirrel that was in my backyard today

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

That’s awesome. :3:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Lol I slept until almost noon, that's an oopsie

Sounds like ownage and win imho

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Chicken tenders > chicken strips > boneless chicken wings > chicken wings

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I fell down last week slipping on an icecube in the kitchen and hit my head on the fridge then on the floor with no hands up to guard.

You ever hear of BPPV (benign paroxysmal positional vertigo)?

https://youtu.be/o4GV-EbnMfI?t=53

It's worse than extreme pain in my experience and it's finally starting to go away...after 5 days and dozens of epley maneuvers to get the calcium crystals out of the part of the ear they don't belong. If it doesn't go away i don't know that I want to continue living to be honest.

I was supposed to take my first vacation of the year this long weekend but I had to cancel it and now I'm just going to be staying at home and hoping I recover.

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Jul 3, 2023

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Toxic Mental posted:

chicken wings > chicken strips > Chicken tenders > boneless chicken wings

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Toxic Mental posted:

chicken strips > boneless chicken wings

aren't these two the same thing? unless you greatly prefer the shape of one I guess

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Toxic Mental posted:

imagine being this dumb

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

that looks more like a white squirrel than an albino squirrel. spotting one is considered good luck to hillbillies

my mom has a colony living on her property and she’s always complaining about how she has to chase away young redneck couples looking for white squirrels with which to bless their marriage

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Dick Fontaine posted:

that looks more like a white squirrel than an albino squirrel. spotting one is considered good luck to hillbillies

my mom has a colony living on her property and she’s always complaining about how she has to chase away young redneck couples looking for white squirrels with which to bless their marriage

Interesting! I just assumed albino but yeah probably just a variant on the usual gray squirrels around here. I’ve seen a few black squirrels around but never a white one before.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Wendigee posted:

I fell down last week slipping on an icecube in the kitchen and hit my head on the fridge then on the floor with no hands up to guard.

It's worse than extreme pain in my experience and it's finally starting to go away...after 5 days and dozens of epley maneuvers to get the calcium crystals out of the part of the ear they don't belong. If it doesn't go away i don't know that I want to continue living to be honest.

I was supposed to take my first vacation of the year this long weekend but I had to cancel it and now I'm just going to be staying at home and hoping I recover.

good luck op :( i hope things get better for you

Dick Fontaine posted:

seems right, the eyes aren't red

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Interesting! I just assumed albino but yeah probably just a variant on the usual gray squirrels around here. I’ve seen a few black squirrels around but never a white one before.

in amherst theres a small area of streets that have black squirrels, first i'd ever seen of them. a few streets over and its all grey squirrels again

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

Toxic Mental posted:

Yeah, exactly the other way round! :colbert:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

What do the hillbillies do with the white squirrels it sounds depraved

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Who else is jerkin’ for July 4th?

Half teriyaki and half sriracha

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

get triggered libs

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

aren't these two the same thing? unless you greatly prefer the shape of one I guess

I guess I think of strips as being like flat and wide, and boneless chicken wings are sort of like bigass popcorn chicken pieces basically

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I bet ur house smells amazeballs BWBD

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
his dehydrator is in the living room so the whole family can gather round

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Huffing meat fumes

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I got the dehydrator set up on my wife’s nightstand, going to surprise her when she gets home with a little jerky themed erotic roleplaying.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

bird with big dick posted:

I got the dehydrator set up on my wife’s nightstand, going to surprise her when she gets home with a little jerky themed erotic roleplaying.

jerkin’ out some paleo edible underwear

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Toxic Mental posted:

The exact opposite but I'd put tenders between wings and boneless wings. Chicken strips are nugget meat right? Why aren't there nuggets in this scale?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I can't eat BONES? Why would I pay for BONES??

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

AARD VARKMAN posted:

The exact opposite but I'd put tenders between wings and boneless wings. Chicken strips are nugget meat right? Why aren't there nuggets in this scale?

i'd say nuggets are bottom tier, they're a mix of leftover meat made into a paste and then formed into shapes. tenders are from between the breast and the breast bone, strips are strips of meat but not necessarily from the breast. but for non breaded chicken my favorite are thighs, just softer and juicier.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Wendigee posted:

holy poo poo, that’s a new hosed up thing to worry about happening. sounds horrible. hope you recover

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Wendigee posted:

gently caress dude that sucks so much rear end. Feel for you homie.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Smugworth posted:

Huffing meat fumes

:haibrower:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Chinatown posted:

i would be remiss if i didnt post this. gigantic pro-clique.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kes2P4IC2bQ

Holy poo poo, this owns.

Wendigee posted:

As a fellow brain problem haver, I feel for you, and I hope you recover quickly.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

bird with big dick posted:

Who else is jerkin’ for July 4th?

Half teriyaki and half sriracha

I wanted to do some smokin’ of various meats but the weather is gonna suck rear end tomorrow

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

We’ve got friends coming to town next weekend, probably going to use it as an excuse to do a brisket and some ribs.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Im gonna eat some wings soon. They're fried cold cheap from the grocery, 6 plain and 6 SIZZLIN HOT, to be air fried. Here is my dilemma, what sauce do I dress em in?

CHOICES:
franks
Cholula
Texas Pete
Schlotzsky's hot sauce
Valentina black label
el yucateco black label
"smokehouse" hot sauce

sweet baby rays Vidalia onion bbq sauce
Kroger brand KC bbq sauce

for dips I don't have any blue cheese because the grocery store was a nightmare :whitewater:

but I do have: dill ranch, Caesar dressing, herdez guacamole salsa, sour cream

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
One of the appetizers at the place we went to this weekend was a pimento cheese dip topped with a layer of chili crisp, served with house chips for dippin and I’ve been craving it since. The dip is probably easy enough to recreate at home but the seasoning on the chips had kind of a southern/cajun thing going on.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Im gonna eat some wings soon. They're fried cold cheap from the grocery, 6 plain and 6 SIZZLIN HOT, to be air fried. Here is my dilemma, what sauce do I dress em in?

CHOICES:
franks
Cholula
Texas Pete
Schlotzsky's hot sauce
Valentina black label
el yucateco black label
"smokehouse" hot sauce

sweet baby rays Vidalia onion bbq sauce
Kroger brand KC bbq sauce

for dips I don't have any blue cheese because the grocery store was a nightmare :whitewater:

but I do have: dill ranch, Caesar dressing, herdez guacamole salsa, sour cream

You try the Cholula tequila lime flavor yet? I’ve been putting it on almost anything lately.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I like to air fry my wings and I dress them in melted butter and powdered ranch dressing before frying, and I'll liberally apply Cholula or something after cooking.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i heard some fireworks last night for about 10 minutes, then nothing

complete silence so far today. in prior years the cats would pretty much be in hiding by now because stuff would be blowing up outside all the live long day

what’s going on? where’s the noise this year? have we finally said to hell with america?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

You try the Cholula tequila lime flavor yet? I’ve been putting it on almost anything lately.

No, I'll have to keep my eyes peeled. I was a huge fan of their chili lime seasoning, put it on everything, but they stopped making that like 10 years ago :rip:

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Cousin Todd posted:

I like to air fry my wings and I dress them in melted butter and powdered ranch dressing before frying, and I'll liberally apply Cholula or something after cooking.

I need to try this next time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Y’all are making me want wings tonight