Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
... the hell?

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Bold.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Well this is going dark places.

Well darker places

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
The thread that delivers more "huh?"s per second!

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

yeah I pretty much made the same face when I saw this

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Is that from one of Nathen's pages, or was it made with AI?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lol what the hell is that

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Is that... Chloe Dykstra?

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

BigBadSteve posted:

Is that from one of Nathen's pages, or was it made with AI?

Not sure was bored and wondered who would @ him

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Is that... Chloe Dykstra?

Beats me, but I figure whomever would come up with that getup probably has to be a goon

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

Binary Badger posted:

Beats me, but I figure whomever would come up with that getup probably has to be a goon

Or just mentally ill.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Binary Badger posted:

https://twitter.com/skydart/status/1594422064819027968?lang=en

goon confirmed?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
What in the actual gently caress lol

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

I have decided to write the opposite of a macro keystroke program and have the words Garfield, Nathen, and Mazri immediately wiped from any search bar I open

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons
What

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns
Chloe, please don't encourage the man. He needs a different kind of help

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
I only knew she was a Goon because she was one of the top funniest examples of an attractive woman on Awful Yearbook who nonetheless was being negged by guys she undoubtedly would never in a million years consider dating in real life

"Decent picture, but the cropping makes you look ugly"

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

im saint germain posted:

Chloe, please don't encourage the man. He needs a different kind of help

Nah, I say let the magical folie a deux relationship spark between Canada's youngest Garfield franchisee and the woman who claims to be a writer/producer/filmmaker but is a YouTuber who also played "person on subway" in a Spider-Man movie, lol

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

JacquelineDempsey posted:

Nah, I say let the magical folie a deux relationship spark between Canada's youngest Garfield franchisee and the woman who claims to be a writer/producer/filmmaker but is a YouTuber who also played "person on subway" in a Spider-Man movie, lol

Honestly, with those qualifications she’s arguably more qualified than most of the people he’s “worked with.”

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

JacquelineDempsey posted:

She already had to deal with Chris Hardwick and all his horrendous bullshit, don't put that evil on her too

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Someone ought to convincingly suggest to our buddy Nathen that there's an opportunity for a lot of entergagement to be had in launching a Twitter competitor while Elon's loving it up stomping about like a 50' toddler tantrum.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Dunno if Nathen's dad would bother to give him the necessary funds, seeing how well his Garfield licensing, Garfield restaurant, and Garfield mail order frozen chunks of cheese and meat panned out

Binary Badger fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Jul 3, 2023

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
The only project Nathen has ever finished was GarfieldEats. Everything else has been half-assed or entirely unfinished.
-ScoobyEats lasted an entire summer and was never fully rolled out.
-He has been talking about Egeez since 2019 and it still doesn't really exist (just a lot of material saying what it will eventually do)
-His animated series became a radio play/podcast that lasted 3 episodes
-The dating game show never happened
-The "gallery" for NathenEats is mostly empty and will likely stay that way

There are probably half a dozen more I'm forgetting. Setting up a massive social media platform is likely beyond the scope of our orange boy's abilities.

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Jul 3, 2023

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns
What about that Youtube movie he made, is that still online? I forgot what it was called or I'd look for it

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

im saint germain posted:

What about that Youtube movie he made, is that still online? I forgot what it was called or I'd look for it

Ahmad and something. That actually did get made. I think it predates GarfieldEats. Oh and the book! That was definitely "finished" such as it is.
He has conquered most forms of media. What we need now is for Nathen to start a band. Nathfield and the Odie Boys? Maybe he could go darker with a band name like "gently caress Mondays"

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

It's a metaphor for something, probably
If I saw a punk band named something like H8MNDYS I would probably check it out. Garfcore

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Like GWAR but it’s just Garfield suits

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
GWARfield?

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

nerd plus rage posted:

If I saw a punk band named something like H8MNDYS I would probably check it out. Garfcore

lol same

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:

Mozi posted:

GWARfield?

We already got that Ned Flanders band so why not

You can even still have an Odious in GWARfield.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

dueling guitar solos against Mac Sabbath

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Farm2Hate

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

nerd plus rage posted:

one of the nicest people i know is a mandy :(

FIX SIGNS
Aug 29, 2006

You're fucking great,
just do what you can.

Waste of Breath posted:

We already got that Ned Flanders band so why not

You can even still have an Odious in GWARfield.

Slymenstra Lyman

not a bot
Jan 9, 2019

5er posted:

Someone ought to convincingly suggest to our buddy Nathen that there's an opportunity for a lot of entergagement to be had in launching a Twitter competitor while Elon's loving it up stomping about like a 50' toddler tantrum.

Garfieldeatster, blue cat site.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Chloe reveal yourself or face to... Idk what yet but I'll think of something

E: to be clear this is a joke you're not required to attach your face to an account name if you don't want to

I suppose i have to put this disclaimer in because of the star

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

GarEats Superstar
That is what u r

Charles Ford
Nov 27, 2004

The Earth is a farm. We are someone else’s Ford Focus.

Seth Pecksniff posted:

E: to be clear this is a joke you're not required to attach your face to an account name if you don't want to

I think just a tweet/whatever saying "I am protected" would be enough, at least for me personally to feel the warmth of knowing they're present. Actual identification is unnecessary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Even joking about this is weird given what other mods got up to in re: women goons.