Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ended up going to the ER and I do have a kidney stone lol. Small enough that I should pass it but it still sucks. Gonna go home and take some pain meds and maybe watch HxH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Feel better bud

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Ended up going to the ER and I do have a kidney stone lol. Small enough that I should pass it but it still sucks. Gonna go home and take some pain meds and maybe watch HxH

have the stone made into a promise ring

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

bought like seven games off Steam for cheap and now going back to DGS1 w/ a barrel-aged stout

Pablo Nergigante posted:

gomen and ganbatte

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Kidney stones suck rear end. Don’t forget to take your flomax :cheerdoge:

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

that sucks, dude. hope it don't hurt too bad

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

imagining a punk or biker vest that says "rocks for piss and poo poo for brains"

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Hizke posted:

Oh do sod off, would you mate??

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

That sucks Pablo, I hope you feel better dude.

Reminds me I used to work with a dude with super hosed up kidneys and I think he'd go in to the doctor once a year to have them all removed at once. He said the kidney stones didn't really bother him that much and then he showed me a picture on his phone from his last kidney stone visit and it was him holding what looked to be a bunch of gravel in his cupped hands.

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

Plebian Parasite posted:

That sucks Pablo, I hope you feel better dude.

Reminds me I used to work with a dude with super hosed up kidneys and I think he'd go in to the doctor once a year to have them all removed at once.

too many kidneys syndrome

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

my absorbed twin is shedding teeth like a motherfucker lately. wishing you well

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I defeated Armor of Eraqus. Next up, No-Heart. Plus replacing the fan on my switch bc it doesn't work anymore and if I play Zelda I get insane screen tearing and the switch gets hot in my.hands Lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

pass it soon bro

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

I was looking up kidney stones just now, I won't bore you with the details but one thing led to another and it's pretty messed up that they named the cute little rabbit summon in ff8 carbuncle.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Leadthumb posted:

I was looking up kidney stones just now, I won't bore you with the details but one thing led to another and it's pretty messed up that they named the cute little rabbit summon in ff8 carbuncle.

what

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

I hope no imps get a carbuncle.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

imagining a punk or biker vest that says "rocks for piss and poo poo for brains"

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Currently at a barcade type place and so far we have beat turtles in time, time crisis 3, hosed each other up in mvc2 and soul caliber and now we are trying to beat house of the dead before I play some Elvira pinball solo. I missed this feeling. But also, my fingers are tired lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
My fingers are tired too. From fingerblasting so many loving big titted babes. Oh, but i'm happy you got to play your little games or something?? LOL

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

My fingers are tired too. From fingerblasting so many loving big titted babes. Oh, but i'm happy you got to play your little games or something?? LOL

dude. he even said he was about to play elvira solo...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Elvira pinball solo. Good choice.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Dog you’re gonna pass this thing no problem. I’m always telling people you got a cast-iron urethra. I feel bad for t he toilet you’re going to blow a fuckkng hole through :letsgo:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I got to play elvira pinball at a campsite of all places and it kicked rear end. game on brotha, bounce those big loving boobs around

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Hizke posted:

I chortled loudly on my beer as I read fingerblasting while almost instinctively mouthing along. Thank you for that.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

I got the tude now posted:

Dog you’re gonna pass this thing no problem. I’m always telling people you got a cast-iron urethra. I feel bad for t he toilet you’re going to blow a fuckkng hole through :letsgo:

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Kazvall posted:

I chortled loudly on my beer as I read fingerblasting while almost instinctively mouthing along. Thank you for that.

Lol

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006