Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

Clarste posted:

I feel like we are also guaranteed a true body 5* Herta at some point.

True body 3* Herta, she's old and she probably doesn't get much exercise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:

Qwertycoatl posted:

It's fine, she just reverses herself until it works out.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

Qwertycoatl posted:

true body herta is the fat vampire from blade

Captain France
Aug 3, 2013
Forget True Body Herta, give us Multi Body Herta. Just, like, a whole bunch of puppets at once. Her ult is like a dozen Big Diamonds and a twirl.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Just a big Herta Katamari.

Hertamari.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

What if 5* Herta... doesn't twirl

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Twirling is a glitch in her puppets that the latest firmware update finally fixed.

Tree Reformat
Apr 2, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
who here can honestly say they will not pull for drunk dan

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Ibblebibble posted:

The original Chinese name is 饮月 which literally translates to Drink Moon so it's a fancied up way of saying Drinker.

Hell yeah, lets go Dan.

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.

Tree Reformat posted:

I like Problem Drinker Daniel as much as anyone... but I'm saving all my jades for small pink lady

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

I kinda want Daniel but if they're posting these in order that means he comes directly after Kafka, so the prospects aren't looking good

Symphoric
Apr 20, 2005

Yeah does this mean that Bibi is coming right after Kafka?

I was going to save my jade for the smoltank but I don't think I can fight off my compulsive need to pull for three entire months.

AParadox
Jan 7, 2012
Got my 30* moc clear too. I was hard stuck at 28* because of the healing elite but off pity Luocha drop two days ago let me push through.

The teams I used:

AParadox fucked around with this message at 12:08 on Jul 4, 2023

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

DontMindMe posted:

Phew. Managed to 29/30 star MOC. Still need to 3* stage 9...so much freezing.

EDIT: 30/30 stars now.

AParadox posted:

Got my 30* moc clear too. I was hard stuck at 28* because of the healing elite but off pity Luocha drop two days ago let me push through.

Congrats! I managed a total of 6 stars over the first 3 stages so far. That poo poo is rough.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Meowywitch posted:

Who puts a girl on ice

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
Rumor has it that IL is second in 1.3. They're probably revealing him now because he's part of 1.2 plot (and Fu Xuan has already been revealed as part of plot).

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.

Symphoric posted:

Yeah does this mean that Bibi is coming right after Kafka?

I was going to save my jade for the smoltank but I don't think I can fight off my compulsive need to pull for three entire months.

Oh yeah, now that I think of it, the only way I can see myself pulling Imagine Dragon Young is if both (a) he's on the first banner of the patch before Fu Xuan and (b) Lynx is a rate up 4* on his banner. I desperately want Lynx so in this scenario I might be totally forced to pull him because I'm on 75 pity right now (albeit on a 50/50 so I may get lucky and not get him).

EDIT: niceeeee ^^^

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

I'm here for Punished Dan. I really want to make a viable mono element team and all I'm missing is Yanqing, Bailu or Dragon Dan to make that happen.

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.

Walla posted:

I'm here for Punished Dan. I really want to make a viable mono element team and all I'm missing is Yanqing, Bailu or Dragon Dan to make that happen.

Exactly the same reason I want Fu Xuan! (also I like her)

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

I have no talent, someone 'shop a beer into his hand and have him stand in front of a trailer.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 13 hours!)

blizzardvizard posted:

March and Sampo just scream "we're getting a 5* version in the future"

4* Clara will have shoes

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

AParadox posted:

The teams I used:

right now, i'm waiting for another preservation (Fu Xian) character to fill the gap to make it to 30* on the last 3 stages, don't wanna invest in March and do not want Gepard

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

we are absolutely getting a 5* March 7th once they reveal her ~terrible, terrible dark secret past~

probably some bullshit like she's an Emanator for one of the lesser Aeons hiding from Nanook - or that very Aeon

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

Izzhov posted:

Oh yeah, now that I think of it, the only way I can see myself pulling Imagine Dragon Young is if both (a) he's on the first banner of the patch before Fu Xuan and (b) Lynx is a rate up 4* on his banner. I desperately want Lynx so in this scenario I might be totally forced to pull him because I'm on 75 pity right now (albeit on a 50/50 so I may get lucky and not get him).
Man, I hadn't even planned for the possibility that he might have a 4-star I want on his banner. My decision not to spend a guarantee on Luocha looks better and better the more I think about it.

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006

Tree Reformat posted:

rude of them to release the blade/sampo/mooncrunk dan heng banners back to back, but personally I will just roll really well and get them all.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

5* Arlan from the Future and he's all war-hardened and a total Solid Snake type persona

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

GateOfD posted:

5* Arlan from the Future and he's all war-hardened and a total Solid Snake type persona

make him a cyborg with a laser eye and I would actually pull for him

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

he will have an eyepatch, and a metal arm that can turn into a cannon

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

When can i pull for Peppy?

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

5* Arlan is just Peppy with him hanging out in the background.

e: poo poo, too slow

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Leraika posted:

5* Arlan is just Peppy with him hanging out in the background.

e: poo poo, too slow

Not gonna lie, I'd pull for Arlan Firing Peppy Out Of A Cannon a la Rinoa from FF8.

E: obviously Peppy is not harmed and in fact loving loves it

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Does anyone know if there's been any theorycrafting for IL and what relic sets he wants yet?

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Leraika posted:

Does anyone know if there's been any theorycrafting for IL and what relic sets he wants yet?

whoa partner, slow down. those would be spoilers;

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

He's a Destruction DPS, so he'd want the usual CRIT + SPD combo. He also really wants to Ultimate as often as possible (his gimmick involves consuming multiple SPs to enhance his basic attack, but his Ult offsets the SP consumption) so he'd want an Energy Regen rope most likely. He might want Vonwacq over a CRIT rate ornament set if it could get him to hit a rotation breakpoint, but I don't think we know how much his Ult costs yet.

haypliss
Oct 2, 2022
We also have no idea about them adding more relics so there could be stuff catered more to him. Imaginary/Wheat mix or Wheat with SSS can't be that bad?

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Yeah, that was what I was thinking. back to the cowboy mines I guess

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.

blizzardvizard posted:

(his gimmick involves consuming multiple SPs to enhance his basic attack

Sounds familiar... 🤔

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

SU is really starting to gently caress with me. Endless grinding and these last 2 Blessings and Ruan Mei refuse to appear.

GateOfD posted:

right now, i'm waiting for another preservation (Fu Xian) character to fill the gap to make it to 30* on the last 3 stages, don't wanna invest in March and do not want Gepard

Those guys are great, but I get it. The only Harmony character I like is Asta and I'm not even investing in her at the moment.

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.

Walla posted:

SU is really starting to gently caress with me. Endless grinding and these last 2 Blessings and Ruan Mei refuse to appear.

Hey speaking of this, I have a question about something weird on my account's SU: I have both of the lore entries for Nanook unlocked even though I'm still missing two Destruction blessings. Don't you need all blessings unlocked to unlock the second lore entry for the corresponding Aeon? Is my account bugged in a weird way? Or is that requirement different specifically for Destruction for some reason?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AllTerrineVehicle
Jan 8, 2010

I'm great at boats!

Izzhov posted:

Hey speaking of this, I have a question about something weird on my account's SU: I have both of the lore entries for Nanook unlocked even though I'm still missing two Destruction blessings. Don't you need all blessings unlocked to unlock the second lore entry for the corresponding Aeon? Is my account bugged in a weird way? Or is that requirement different specifically for Destruction for some reason?

I've got all the aeon entries unlocked and I'm still missing a couple blessings for like half the paths

No idea what it's tied to but if it's tied to blessings maybe it doesn't count the conditional ones for unlocking aeon entries