Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.

AllTerrineVehicle posted:

I've got all the aeon entries unlocked and I'm still missing a couple blessings for like half the paths

No idea what it's tied to but if it's tied to blessings maybe it doesn't count the conditional ones for unlocking aeon entries

That makes sense, as I think the two destruction blessings I'm missing are conditional. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Jing Yuan is starting to come along now at least. His relics aren't the best, but relic grinding is the last thing on my list.

Izzhov posted:

That makes sense, as I think the two destruction blessings I'm missing are conditional. Thanks!

I think it's tied to resonance formation maybe? Either that or the conditional blessing. I've had all of their entries unlocked for a while now.

I'm down to this last stupid Destruction blessing. And Ruan Mei who doesn't exist on my account.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

One day I might actually get off my rear end and clear FH14 and unlock MOC with my hilariously overlevelled 70-80 teams.

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Now, in the quantum moment before the closure, when all become one. One moment left. One point of space and time.

I know who you are. You are destiny.

Getting those big relic power spikes is fun because Bailu went from very capable to "facetank a planet" in like half a minute.

acumen
Mar 17, 2005
Fun Shoe

Ibblebibble posted:

One day I might actually get off my rear end and clear FH14 and unlock MOC with my hilariously overlevelled 70-80 teams.

You can probably auto the rest of FH and the first couple MoCs at this point

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Black Griffon posted:

Getting those big relic power spikes is fun because Bailu went from very capable to "facetank a planet" in like half a minute.

My relics aren't exactly horrible, I just don't have great ones. I'm focusing on traces and levels right now.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Thought maybe thered been a trailer or something with all the new posts but nope people just getting mad as poo poo about some HI3 lore stuff that was posted. :shrug:

Well okay there was apparently a Dan Heng official promo tweet

Kale fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Jul 4, 2023

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Am curious how multiple versions of the same character will play with both the daily text messages and appearances on the Star Rail. Will Dan just alternate between sending messages as normal him and weird magic 5-star him? Or will they just not give anyone e-mails from the character until the story shows Dan becoming it?

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006
I'm already getting weirdly personal texts from Yukong despite her doing nothing in the currently released story, I doubt they'll bother treating them differently than any other character

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Honkai Star Rail: back to the cowboy mines

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

JT Jag posted:

Am curious how multiple versions of the same character will play with both the daily text messages and appearances on the Star Rail. Will Dan just alternate between sending messages as normal him and weird magic 5-star him? Or will they just not give anyone e-mails from the character until the story shows Dan becoming it?
That'll depend on how exactly it fits into the story, presumably. If it's like a temporary power-up that he doesn't actually keep or something, then it wouldn't make sense for him to have any interactions like that at all.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Meowywitch posted:

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Meowywitch posted:

:hmmyes:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
asta should get a 5 more than herta should get a 5
people were talking about herta getting a 5 earlier in the thread i am not clicking the back page to quote a post so this sounds like less of a non sequitor im lazy

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.

Snooze Cruise posted:

asta should get a 5 more than herta should get a 5
people were talking about herta getting a 5 earlier in the thread i am not clicking the back page to quote a post so this sounds like less of a non sequitor im lazy

What would the story reason for this be? Asta: Shopping Addiction Unlocked (she stole back the encryption key to her checking account from Arlan)?

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

would they really need story justification in a sci-fi world with alternate universes and time travel and poo poo

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
the story reason is she is cooler than herta

haypliss
Oct 2, 2022
She bought a new stick.

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.

UHD posted:

would they really need story justification in a sci-fi world with alternate universes and time travel and poo poo

I guess technically not, but it would definitely be breaking the pattern (admittedly with a sample size of 1 in this game so far) if it were outside of the canonical narrative.

EDIT:

haypliss posted:

She bought a new stick.

Asta with a huge-rear end loving telescope as her weapon would rule

Izzhov fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Jul 4, 2023

Karia
Mar 27, 2013

Self-portrait, Snake on a Plane
Oil painting, c. 1482-1484
Leonardo DaVinci (1452-1591)

haypliss posted:

She bought a new stick stardreadnaught.

Or whatever the exact term is I forget

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
It's easy, obviously Herta invents and gives a bunch of advanced tech to Asta entirely to foist more responsibilities on her and 5-star her is a Preservation character because she has an entire kit dedicated to keeping the station from falling apart

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Savior Asta would be awesome.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 3 days!)

5* Herta preferable because 4* her probably the least used one next to Arlan.

At least 4* Asta sees a lot of users.

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

Asta's a legit unit. She gets a ton of value in high cons too so the longer time goes on and the more of her you get the better she gets. A big atk% buff to the whole team is good, she breaks a shitload so you can build her break effect and fire break does a shitload of damage, she's great.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Erudition Asta that just throws “pocket change” at the enemy (it is enough credits to feed a small planet).

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Eimi posted:

Asta's a legit unit. She gets a ton of value in high cons too so the longer time goes on and the more of her you get the better she gets. A big atk% buff to the whole team is good, she breaks a shitload so you can build her break effect and fire break does a shitload of damage, she's great.

Yeah, at high constellation she can maintain her full buff most (if not all) of the time.

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

Ytlaya posted:

Yeah, at high constellation she can maintain her full buff most (if not all) of the time.

Yup, against fire weak enemies she gets 2 stacks of her buff, so as long as you're matching weaknesses her buff can't drop.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
Good combo with SW.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Eimi posted:

Yeah, I wasn't high on her at the beginning, but the more I put into her the better she gets. She's probably my best breaker at the moment

Danakir
Feb 10, 2014
Asta is a rare example of a unit where none of her actual eidolons are bad. E1, E2, E4 and E6 are all big performers.

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.

Clarste posted:

Good combo with SW.

Can confirm. My SW/Hook/Natasha/E6!Asta team absolutely annihilates Svarog

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Dammit, you're going to make me invest in Asta again aren't you?

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Hey if I leveled up my Serval how many of her pieces could I reuse on kafka when she comes out???

this will determine if serval gets used or languishes

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

its hard to say for sure because they've flipped back and forth on her kit in beta testing

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 3 days!)

AParadox posted:

Got my 30* moc clear too. I was hard stuck at 28* because of the healing elite but off pity Luocha drop two days ago let me push through.

The teams I used:

how did you use to get this info like this

GateOfD fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Jul 5, 2023

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Excelzior posted:

its hard to say for sure because they've flipped back and forth on her kit in beta testing

Yeahhhhh I might just build Serval anyway because she's epic and also somehow E5

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
lost the 50/50 on luke and got a third welt, gently caress me

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

When the RNG stops reading at “Imaginary”.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Whos Luke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Luke is the guy with frozen Han Solo in his coffin