Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever

Mymla posted:

The big mistake people make 99% of the time with pineapple on pizza (or on anything, really) is using canned pineapple, which can only ever be mid at best.

Fresh pineapple on pizza is unheard of, tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Mymla posted:

The big mistake people make 99% of the time with pineapple on pizza is using pineapple.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

The first time I ever heard of pineapple on a pizza was when a family friend ordered a pineapple and black olive pizza. Hawaiian pizza practically seems like traditional haute cuisine after that.

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.

Sekhmnet
Jan 22, 2019

von Braun posted:

Fresh pineapple on pizza is unheard of, tbh

Carving up a whole pineapple is way more of a hassle than opening a can though. I like to get pepperoni, jalapeno and pineapple on my dominos, it adds just the right amount of sweet to all the spicy.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Ah, good old 19th century cough syrup

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

Some Dirty Dick's tropical hot sauce and Tajin can elevate tacos/burritos. That crunchy texture though is a no-no.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Would.

RoeCocoa
Oct 23, 2010

Ror posted:

The first time I ever heard of pineapple on a pizza was when a family friend ordered a pineapple and black olive pizza. Hawaiian pizza practically seems like traditional haute cuisine after that.

Needs sausage. Maybe some grilled chicken because you're a half-grown child who needs the protein you can get.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

da j00se version 2.0

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

Man, the original formulation of Four Loko was pretty hosed up

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay

MagpieConcept posted:

My friend ordered pizza last night and I said I was ok with pineapple bc I don't care that much but it was fuckin, pineapple and ricotta?? Those were the only toppings???

Could be good with some red onion and ham or bacon maybe. I think ricotta is a super misused pizza topping, like every time I get it there's just huge globs of it. Smaller globs would be much better for flavor and texture.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
https://i.imgur.com/OsTOjFO.mp4

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Is that... Good? Do people want that?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
NOOOOOO!

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

But why

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

i have created the egg homogenizer, from the science fiction novel "don't create the egg homogenizer"

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
an egg shaped gateway into the realm of madness.

Pogonodon
Sep 10, 2010
You can either have you egg homogenized or bigger than before. Choose wisely.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Bigg

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Homogenegg is pretty cool, but I want a marbled egg

manderson
Aug 12, 2005

Human Extraordinaire

I hate this so much

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I hate this.
I would probably eat it.
:negative:

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

hardboiled egg yolks are good and hardboiled egg whites are bad so this makes the whole egg mediocre

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
I would eat that egg out of pure curiosity.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

weird testicular torture device

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
homogeneggs over easy

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

What an inspiring tribute to the billionaire titanic sub

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

I've seen multiple videos of people using gadgets for that, but none of them actually worked.

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost

SlothfulCobra posted:

I've seen multiple videos of people using gadgets for that, but none of them actually worked.

Really? They fixed video embeds a while ago they should work. You should see that video, it's an egg shaker that homogenized an egg! In the shell! I never seen anything so amazing.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I've seen this done with a plastic bag or nylon stockings, not that I get the attraction to homogeneous eggs.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
I don't get the attraction, but honestly I don't really get the aversion either. They probably taste fine.

Tobermory
Mar 31, 2011

By popular demand posted:

I've seen this done with a plastic bag or nylon stockings, not that I get the attraction to homogeneous eggs.

Yeah, I did this in third grade as a class project where we put the eggs in stockings (L'Eggs, funnily enough) and twisted and spun them. The process also makes them harder to boil without breaking, and harder to peel. The end result is ... not great? There's something about the resulting texture that's somewhat off-putting. They're weirdly good in ramen, but probably not worth the effort.

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!
I'm judging it not because of the weird homogenizing but because they're choosing to hard boil eggs.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Agreed, soft boiled are better in every way excepting if you're making them for pregnant people.

NinjaDebugger
Apr 22, 2008

By popular demand posted:

Agreed, soft boiled are better in every way excepting if you're making them for pregnant people.

WRONG. You cannot make deviled eggs out of soft boiled.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

You'd have some difficulty making deviled eggs out of homogeneggs too

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Don't worry, thread. Only a Nobgum reduces an entire egg to a soup-like homegeneate in 30 seconds.

https://www.amazon.com/Scrambler-Silicone-Powered-Homogenizer-Drawstring/dp/B09YRMSPN6

I will spin the eggs. It should be here tomorrow.

Cage has a new favorite as of 13:22 on Jul 7, 2023

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

'cold golden egg'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
the fried golden egg appears to be waffles