Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
Such as Target that famously went broke after going woke

I hate this word.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
:byodood: "It is July 4th! I REPEAT, JULY 4TH!"
https://twitter.com/CBradleyThomps1/status/1676346372516200449?t=R0ih5bsDLH4Z7cypA1d_pA&s=19

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

*klaxons*

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
"asked politely"

At the 7-Eleven I worked at a customer once "asked politely" if we had any American flags by screaming IS THIS CHINA

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Blood (minus hemoglobin) is stored in the balls

https://twitter.com/BadVaccineTakes/status/1676312784433213441?t=pDuAkh-QLOIE9BvIuHlcOQ&s=19

The Wild Man of YOLO has a new favorite as of 15:34 on Jul 5, 2023

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

credburn posted:

"asked politely"

At the 7-Eleven I worked at a customer once "asked politely" if we had any American flags by screaming IS THIS CHINA

that's what you need the flags for, they forget where they are otherwise

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

China owns like 80% of thr real estate in america so in a way it is

GhostDog
Jul 30, 2003

Always see everything.

Fishstick posted:

Are there gay apes now?

Always have been.

(Most primates have a significant frequency of homosexuality, Bonobos I think are nearly universally bisexual.)

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
Veins full of piss.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

GhostDog posted:

Always have been.

(Most primates have a significant frequency of homosexuality, Bonobos I think are nearly universally bisexual.)

But what about non-fungible apes

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Fishstick posted:

But what about non-fungible apes

boNFTobos?

Eighties ZomCom
Sep 10, 2008

Lol did they do that high-school biology experiment where you let the blood separate out and see that it's straw coloured without the red blood cells and thought " :hmmyes: this is obviously piss :hmmyes:"?

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!
Piss is stored in the veins.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

PurpleXVI posted:

I'm learning so much.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Eighties ZomCom posted:

Lol did they do that high-school biology experiment where you let the blood separate out and see that it's straw coloured without the red blood cells and thought " :hmmyes: this is obviously piss :hmmyes:"?
Plasma donation would go a lot faster if you just had to piss.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

OwlFancier posted:

that's what you need the flags for, they forget where they are otherwise

it's true, the lineup of USA, state, and most popular college football team flags at my local Walmart is the only way I don't forget where I am

I almost joke, but for real, lmao and christ on a cracker that people really exist who need US flags draped over everything always

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

PurpleXVI posted:

It's hard to pee with an erection because all the piss is trapped :eng101:

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Let's start with the part that is the most controversial. A few months ago I told the American people that pee was not stored in the veins. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true, but the facts and the evidence tell me it is not.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

it's true, the lineup of USA, state, and most popular college football team flags at my local Walmart is the only way I don't forget where I am

I almost joke, but for real, lmao and christ on a cracker that people really exist who need US flags draped over everything always

You know, the worst part about your avatar is that the first line fit in that additional MY, but future lines didn't have enough room for an additional WIFE, so it's just the first line that's out of sync, and the last one too.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
Also on the ovary thing I looked it up so that I'd have ammo. The Prolactyn that triggers milk production in the mammary glands doesn't even come from the ovaries, it comes from the loving pituitary gland.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

BioEnchanted posted:

Also on the ovary thing I looked it up so that I'd have ammo. The Prolactyn that triggers milk production in the mammary glands doesn't even come from the ovaries, it comes from the loving pituitary gland.

This is true! Prolactin from a pituitary tumor is one of the most common brain tumor types among men -- fellas, if you can't grow facial hair and you have supple little manboobs, go get a testosterone check, you might have a pituitary tumor!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zmvt7yFTtt8

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

credburn posted:

"asked politely"

Lol, where does he think American flags are made (probably).

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I wish we could replace them with state flags, because I play a lot of geoguesser and every american suburban hellscape looks the same. The US is huge, your american flag tells me nothing! >(

DiabloStarCraft
Oct 12, 2006

What is there in this world that makes living worthwhile?"

CATS. CATS ARE NICE
🐱🐱🐱💀🐱🐱🐱

steinrokkan posted:

Op is an event organizer at Dignitas

I did that once, but also with grave of the fireflies on top. Cannot recommend.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

mycatscrimes posted:

I wish we could replace them with state flags, because I play a lot of geoguesser and every american suburban hellscape looks the same. The US is huge, your american flag tells me nothing! >(

as a fellow geoguesser i'm proud of my neighbourhood for being very obvious and not suburban hellscape looking

that's right, i'm doxxing myself, this post is coming from one of those buildings

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Grid cities suck. Boo!

caspergers
Oct 1, 2021

credburn posted:

Such as Target that famously went broke after going woke

I hate this word.

Another thing that's just so stupid it's exhausting. As someone who used to work at target, I can confirm they go all out for pride literally every single year. Chuds just like to pick and choose the time to get upset

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Excuse me, but what is more American than selling cigarettes at the pharmacy?

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Cool Kids Club Soda posted:

Excuse me, but what is more American than selling cigarettes at the pharmacy?

getting mad at the lack of american flags, for one

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Benny Harvey posted:

Lol, where does he think American flags are made (probably).

Funnily, from listening to Knowledge Fight I now know that most US flags used in the US are made in the US, and there is a flagmaker's guild that has strong opinions on the matter.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

as a fellow geoguesser i'm proud of my neighbourhood for being very obvious and not suburban hellscape looking

that's right, i'm doxxing myself, this post is coming from one of those buildings

Based on the rest of your posting I'm guessing you come from "Lowpoint"

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Inceltown posted:

Seems like he's usually posting after visiting The Joint too.

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011

Inceltown posted:

the Jerk House, surely?

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

OwlFancier posted:

Funnily, from listening to Knowledge Fight I now know that most US flags used in the US are made in the US, and there is a flagmaker's guild that has strong opinions on the matter.

Does that include American Flag Diapers™, American Flag Underwear™, American Flag Undershirt™, American Flag Denim Jacket™, American Flag Beach Towel™, and others of that sort?

Or just the American Flag Proper™?

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

gbut posted:

Does that include American Flag Diapers™, American Flag Underwear™, American Flag Undershirt™, American Flag Denim Jacket™, American Flag Beach Towel™, and others of that sort?

Or just the American Flag Proper™?

don't disrespect the flag, please buy flag merchandise to put your stinky/leaking expel waste bits of your body in so the HOLY FLAG sucks up your piss and poo poo

Kantesu
Apr 21, 2010

mycatscrimes posted:

Yeah, but most of the state flags are garbage, and a lot of them are hard to tell apart at the resolution you get in that game

Gervasius
Nov 2, 2010

Grimey Drawer

DiabloStarCraft posted:

I did that once, but also with grave of the fireflies on top. Cannot recommend.

Lol we were watching that in the early 90s on a family movie night when a real air alarm went off, and we had to run for air raid shelter.

Fun experience for a twelve year old me.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

kind of want to see this person try giving themselves a urine transfusion

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Bogus Adventure posted:

kind of want to see this person try giving themselves a urine transfusion

Told u I wuz hardcore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU