Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Hitler kills himself after failing to roll Nahida

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

lol

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

that gay vampire from powerup comics

All vampires are gay.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

hitler loves gacha games

Figured that hand gesture was more for pulling the lever on a slot machine

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Spanish Manlove posted:

Figured that hand gesture was more for pulling the lever on a slot machine

It’s his price is right wheelspin

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Famethrowa posted:

it's imhotep behavior but no. imhotep has an obsession with this terribly boring "kiwifarms but for obscure comedian drama" podcast redbar and gets probed for constantly posting 6 hour videos that no one will ever watch.

e. lol found the qcs thread you'll never guess who made it

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3973622&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

lol, right, it was redbar thanks

I`m still confused about his schtick being "guy who promotes redbar way too much" but I guess it takes all kinds

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

hitler loves gacha games

Y’know I’m actually surprised the one gacha game that made jack the ripper into a little girl didn’t try and make a lady hitler

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

TheKingofSprings posted:

Y’know I’m actually surprised the one gacha game that made jack the ripper into a little girl didn’t try and make a lady hitler

I think there was actually an obscure piece of Fate/ lore that said that by the twentieth century the global magic field had become too weak to produce any more Heroic Spirits, which kinda felt like a No Anime Hitler rule. Of course they've long since ignored this so the door is open again.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
TheKingofTrapsSprung

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

mycot posted:

I think there was actually an obscure piece of Fate/ lore that said that by the twentieth century the global magic field had become too weak to produce any more Heroic Spirits, which kinda felt like a No Anime Hitler rule. Of course they've long since ignored this so the door is open again.

they should just put a bunch of pro wrestlers in as heroic spirits

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once

lmfao this youtube channel is loving awesome

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Lady Radia posted:

Not sure if anyone has a record of this or if my mind is breaking, but wasn’t there some drama with a poster here constantly plugging Asmongold or something?
asmongold started playing ff14 and multiple people in that thread thought the healing power of Final Fantasy 14's story would make him not a weirdo conservative manchild and got mad at you if you said it wouldnt

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Endorph posted:

asmongold started playing ff14 and multiple people thought in that thread thought the healing power of Final Fantasy 14's story would make him not a weirdo conservative manchild and got mad at you if you said it wouldnt

lmao amazing

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Endorph posted:

asmongold started playing ff14 and multiple people in that thread thought the healing power of Final Fantasy 14's story would make him not a weirdo conservative manchild and got mad at you if you said it wouldnt

lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

that guy fell for the freshman "cum will clog the dorm pipes" flyer prank and tried to argue that cum is actually like cement

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Endorph posted:

I've never watched an asmongold video but I'm glad my impressions of him based on cultural osmosis were right on the money.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

that guy fell for the freshman "cum will clog the dorm pipes" flyer prank and tried to argue that cum is actually like cement

I'm sorry, the what?

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Fajita Queen posted:

I'm sorry, the what?

the ol ejaculate material properties gag

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Endorph posted:

lol

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Fajita Queen posted:

I'm sorry, the what?

It’s a common freshman prank for people to put flyers in the dorms that cum will clog the drains; that there’s been an issue of the drains getting clogged due to it. Dormitories aren’t exactly known for their high quality plumbing, so it’s believed

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Endorph posted:

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
it appears that the endless fetch quests and cutscenes are not curing him of republicanism... troubling

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Fajita Queen posted:

I've never watched an asmongold video but I'm glad my impressions of him based on cultural osmosis were right on the money.

this is what hsi bedroom looks like

this man makes 2 million a year

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
the most important thing to remember is that final fantasy 14 isn't an mmo

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

it appears that the endless fetch quests and cutscenes are not curing him of republicanism... troubling

what happened is that he called gaius van baelsar a human being and bought a story skip

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Endorph posted:

what happened is that he called gaius van baelsar a human being and bought a story skip

lol

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

goons, what if we showed vladimir putin vaati vidya's prepare to cry series

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Asmongold, also known as ZackRawrr,[8] is an American Twitch streamer,[9] YouTuber,[10] content creator,[11] internet celebrity, who is recognized for his World of Warcraft gameplay and knowledge of the game, humorous commentary while playing various MMORPGs,[12] and his ability to entertain and engage with his audience.

His unique style, in-depth knowledge of the game, and entertaining commentary earned him a dedicated fanbase and his dedication to the game and candid personality resonated with viewers, leading to a significant increase in his Twitch following. By 2018, Asmongold had become one of the most popular World of Warcraft streamers on the platform.[25]

lol he deffo wrote this

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Endorph posted:

lol but :smith: at the "get to gether with friends" box in there

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Endorph posted:

im the bag of fritos

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Asmongold once said he made less than minimum wage right before the twitch data crap dropped and showed he was a multimillionare, which always is funny to me. what a stupid thing to lie about

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
phil would never call a video game character a human being or lie about his income

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Endorph posted:

woah gooncaves still exist

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
what if you play ff14 as the same time as one of those games that makes you into a chud like warhammer

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Endorph posted:

I'll always remember during the height of this hysteria, he paused playing ff14 for a day to play new world and I tuned in and he went on a 40minute long rant about how ugly feminist whores were ruining gaming by making women not sexy anymore and stuff.

The reality was Asmon was smart enough not to act like a complete freak when streaming XIV cuz square enix will destroy you for streaming their game while saying bad stuff, so when he wasn't playing he just went back to his old self lol.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Endorph posted:

Such devastation. That was not his intention.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Endorph posted:

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i played the free trial of f14 and every quest is walking up to a npc who tells you to talk to another npc you watch a cutscene, and then the npcs tell you to go to talk to another npc where you watch another cutscene sometimes a dungeon is involved i didnt enjoy even though im a big final fantasy fan

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

phil would never call a video game character a human being or lie about his income

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
anyway i can get why people enjoy ff14 i will simply always have a vendetta against the multiple people who told me that it wasn't an MMO and played exactly like a single player RPG which is not even close to true