Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Oldsmobile
Jun 13, 2006

What?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

сойлент зеленый is made of pallets!

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
It's a pallet of cow livers from a meat processing plant, don't get your underwear all in a bunch.

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

CitizenKain posted:

We need to freeze Ken Burns, so in 30 years we have a bunch of slow pans over NAFO memes and him explaining the Super Bonker 9000.

:hmmyes:

EasilyConfused posted:

I doubt that anything the Russians would do at ZNPP would be considered the same as launching a nuke. There's no "doctrine" about what to do about a radiological attack on a third-party that spills over into a NATO country.

The gravest nuclear threat via terrorism the U.S. realistically expected was a very dispersal-efficient dirty bomb. Sure you can clean up nuclear fallout over time like they did in Hiroshima, but dirty bombs require the same degree of cleanup with far less nuclear matter or structural damage. Add to that, certain dirty bomb materials become inhalant hazards and you have people getting ultra-bone cancer or something from ingested alpha emitter radiological dust, it's a slow death of various and widespread complications.

fatherboxx posted:

Has NATO or any of main members said anything yet on the current situation with the plant?

U.S. said something about considering a nuclear result from an attack on the plant would be considered an offense, but that might have been a nonbinding resolution or Biden going off the cuff, which carries much the same weight as saying "Article 4!"

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

HonorableTB posted:

It's a pallet of cow livers from a meat processing plant, don't get your underwear all in a bunch.

People don't want to know how the котлета gets made

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
Operation Interflex recently hit it's first year anniversary of training troops. The official number is 17,000 Ukrainians over the 12 months, with another 20 thousand over the next year.

https://www.army.mod.uk/news-and-events/news/2023/06/uk-armed-forces-on-track-to-train-37-000-ukrainian-recruits/

There appears to be a new separate programme of training combat medics, under the name Operation Interbow, run by the UK, Netherlands and Iceland. It's had it's first batch finish but I can find no other mention of it anywhere.

https://defencehq.medium.com/explained-op-interbow-the-training-of-ukrainian-medics-e414139a35de

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://www.yahoo.com/news/exiled-wagner-boss-returns-russia-114024764.html

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

Yo, yeah sorry about that convoy or whatever, just grabbing my guns and hundreds of millions of rubles,

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
https://news.yahoo.com/russians-die-under-mysterious-circumstances-095451323.html

Partisans are at work in Mariupol doing the needful

quote:

Over the past two weeks, eight Russian soldiers were found killed in different areas of occupied Mariupol in Donetsk Oblast, Ukrainian authorities said, citing Russian channels on Telegram.

Source: Mariupol City Council on Telegram with reference to one of the Russian Telegram channels

Details: According to an unnamed Russian officer, who is now located in Mariupol, eight soldiers were found murdered in different parts of the city over the past two weeks: six of them were stabbed, two shot in the back of the head.

According to the officer, the facts of deaths are carefully concealed so that panic does not begin among the Russian units.

Quote: "According to the occupiers, they see that Mariupol residents do not like them. Therefore, there is a suspicion that local residents did this," said the legally elected city council, while out of the city.

Jonny Quest
Nov 11, 2004

Mariupol is the new Skidmore, Missouri.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

lmao indicted 21 times and finally had to get the people's justice. drat. Reminds me of that Jim Croce song, "Leroy Brown"

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.

Except instead of one lone psycho there's an entire army of them.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

I like to think he just has some loving weapons grade kompromat on Putin.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
prigozhin is doing some serious dick swinging in putin's backyard with impunity, big daddy tsar is gonna need an extra dose of copium during his evening shits tonight

Commodore_64
Feb 16, 2011

love thy likpa

I somehow read legally elected city council as legally elated city council.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Some prime av material here

https://twitter.com/clashreport/status/1676708216938328065?t=G8o5TkEsmYof8HMN4eOxFA&s=19

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Man, Sacha Baron Cohen dropped off hard.

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Such a wide range:
  • Amish
  • Amish
  • Broke, divorced dad
  • Sasha Baron Cohen

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Disco Pope posted:

Man, Sacha Baron Cohen dropped off hard.

the coup was just another season of his prank show

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
Big "elder emo" vibes from pics 2 and 3.

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

"Sure, sure, you can pick up the weapons on the top floor of this tall building. There they are, right next to that open window…"

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

HonorableTB posted:

Ah were the mobricks confirmed not to be real?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Sasha baron bagdad

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Does prigohzin have a photo of hunters hog

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars
I thought soyjak Prigozhin would be the peak of absurdity in relation to him.

I couldn't be more wrong.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

That's just michael fabricant on the top right.

SPERMCUBE.ORG
Nov 3, 2011

Space commies are th' biggest threat t' red-blooded American Freedom we got in th' future. So me and my boys got to talking over a few hot dogs the other day and this is what we came up with...

Lmao apparently Prig can just show up and do whatever the gently caress he wants or something? Gonna poo poo in Putin's yogurt next? It looks so bad the longer nothing very bad and highly visible happens to this loving guy.

The Hot Dog Putsch: From Blyat to Wurst

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

can't even denazify one merc, smh

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
the man of one oozing face and like 80 wigs

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

:lol:

So Hot Dog Man just secretly runs things now?

Holy poo poo I've never seen Putin scared to after someone. What's he got on him?

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

https://twitter.com/reshetz/status/1676724482780667904?t=2_FXELuRWDQVThyzlOoL2Q&s=19

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Surely putin had a chance to slip spicy tea to Russian Doobie any time 12 years ago and he is probably rueing the day he decided that Russian Doobie was one of the Good Ones and would never turn his private armies on the current czar that is looking less and less powerful and worthy of respect by the day

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/RepMTG/status/1676338275336835072?s=20

When is this loving idiot going to break her neck doing a dumbass crossfit exercise or something

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Russia and tankies love her lol. Going to lol when it turns out she pulls a Nigel Farage and gets busted for getting paid by Russians

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.
This implies she'll be busted after the fact that she's done so comes out. Out of all the 2016 era troglodytes still standing, MTG has the strongest :matters: field and the highest chaos energy next to trump. (I'd be very happy to be proven wrong)

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://mil.in.ua/en/news/t-155-firtina-ukrainian-general-staff-announced-the-supply-of-turkish-self-propelled-guns/
Turks are going to send some of their K2 based self propelled guns to Ukraine.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

mobby_6kl posted:

https://twitter.com/RepMTG/status/1676338275336835072?s=20

When is this loving idiot going to break her neck doing a dumbass crossfit exercise or something

I've always been curious how this line gets squared with Zelensky being a jew. Just flat out ignoring it right?

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Ches Neckbeard posted:

I've always been curious how this line gets squared with Zelensky being a jew. Just flat out ignoring it right?

Nazi Jew

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Ideological consistency has never been a feature when it comes to this kind of screeching idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Tai posted:

Russia and tankies love her lol. Going to lol when it turns out she pulls a Nigel Farage and gets busted for getting paid by Russians

And she'll feel no shame and it won't impact her chances of re-election.