Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

B33rChiller

Viginti Septem posted:

Four hours with no posts. Unacceptable 😒

Asian market job started today. It's pretty fun. I get to talk to so many customers, which I really like. 😀
I request a survey of how many people respond with doing good vs doing well

And here's something hot off the press
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz7NkvOKGNo

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quadramind

B33rChiller posted:

I request a survey of how many people respond with doing good vs doing well

And here's something hot off the press
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz7NkvOKGNo

Excellent

Here's one of my favourites in the same vein

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnlAPR_ixo4

AdvilSmith

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.
I just got home from work and have posting energy! Ok, here it goes.

Washed Beagle dog cause he smelled like a actual turd from rolling around in the yard earlier. Now the rain tub is solid clogged. So I'm going to ignore it for a bit while play either civ6 or maybe, baba is you. I'm stuck on a few puzzles and I'd like to go at em again.

And also dinner. Not sure about that one yet.

thank you RavenousScoot 🤘🐹

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Quadramind posted:

Excellent

Here's one of my favourites in the same vein

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnlAPR_ixo4

hecc i love that

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

xcheopis

AdvilSmith posted:

I just got home from work and have posting energy! Ok, here it goes.

Washed Beagle dog cause he smelled like a actual turd from rolling around in the yard earlier. Now the rain tub is solid clogged. So I'm going to ignore it for a bit while play either civ6 or maybe, baba is you. I'm stuck on a few puzzles and I'd like to go at em again.

And also dinner. Not sure about that one yet.

A burrito (or "burriot" as the locals say) is always a top choice for any meal.

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

cruft

burriot ftw

cruft

<-- local

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
Meow! off work,,, getting stoned and starting up PSO2 😌

E; I hope all your evening's are going chill so far!

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Gaylor Moon posted:

Meow! off work,,, getting stoned and starting up PSO2 😌

E; I hope all your evening's are going chill so far!

I haven't played since New Genesis launched because I had to stop, I had like 800 hours in PSO2 NA

it's so unfathomably good and the big bosses are wild

kuskus

I wanted to say good evening from the eastern time zone to BYOB.

in conjunction with the Fourth of July holiday I had a hankering this week for a pretzel jell-o salad because that seems extremely American to me and also absolutely terrible for you. except I am going to use watermelon Red Bull in the gelatin and I will adorn it with pop rocks when I am finished.

if anyone has a link to a really funny fart sound, I’m talking about an absolute eye-watering squelcher, that’s good for you. I don’t want to hear it.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i played the zelders until i had all the sages unlocked, and then got my dick punched off by phantom ganons in hyrule castle

gonna take a break for a while, then do a ton of side quest stuff and get myself all kitted out for the battle

i must be about 80 hours in and although the story has progressed quite far, i feel like i've barely scratched the surface. absolutely one of the best video james of all times

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
wow i thought i was posting in the video james thread, i'm very tired after going for a long drive today and seeing the largest lobster in the world

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
it's p.big

AdvilSmith

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.

xcheopis posted:

A burrito (or "burriot" as the locals say) is always a top choice for any meal.
burrito is always good. pb&j burritos are pretty rad too. with celery.

I ended up at penne pasta with big ol' chunks of italian sausage (the kind you might find on the floor as debris in a sausage quarry, when real women and memen mine real sausage meat), onions, and yellow and orange peppers,
in a jar of vodka sauce.
Then, when the time was right there was mozzarella cheese slices,and boursin mixed in.
And then when all of the gathered parts were, they went into an oven to be for a time.
It turned out good except I didn't add tomatoes and it would have really been better that way. Next time.

cruft

That's a big lobster

xcheopis

AdvilSmith posted:

burrito is always good. pb&j burritos are pretty rad too. with celery.

I ended up at penne pasta with big ol' chunks of italian sausage (the kind you might find on the floor as debris in a sausage quarry, when real women and memen mine real sausage meat), onions, and yellow and orange peppers,
in a jar of vodka sauce.
Then, when the time was right there was mozzarella cheese slices,and boursin mixed in.
And then when all of the gathered parts were, they went into an oven to be for a time.
It turned out good except I didn't add tomatoes and it would have really been better that way. Next time.

sounds fantastic!

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

AdvilSmith

He fancy

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Ass-penny

who wore it better?

hark

I'm sleep

lobsters is pimps too go on brush ya shoulders off :coolfish:

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Oh no... It's Coupon Crab's mortal enemy... Luxury Lobster!

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Ass-penny

hark posted:

lobsters is pimps too go on brush ya shoulders off :coolfish:

:hmmyes:

sb hermit

hello

I've been away for like a month and now I just caught up on all the posts and all I gotta say is

I hope the 5th is quiet for those people that wish it to be.

I have a friend with a new dog and it turns out that she doesn't mind fireworks so that's a load off my mind.

cruft

sb hermit posted:

I hope the 5th is quiet for those people that wish it to be.

I've got bad news from maison cruft.

sb hermit

cruft posted:

I've got bad news from maison cruft.

:ohdearsass:

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
I find all these "world's largest X" places very disappointing when they should really be called "world's largest sculpture of an X", as in the case of this lobster and the pistachio. (If they *said* "world's largest sculpture of an X" they would be fine.)

The ball of string, for example, is an actual very large ball of string, not a sculpture of a ball of string.

Escape From Noise

roomforthetuna posted:

I find all these "world's largest X" places very disappointing when they should really be called "world's largest sculpture of an X", as in the case of this lobster and the pistachio. (If they *said* "world's largest sculpture of an X" they would be fine.)

The ball of string, for example, is an actual very large ball of string, not a sculpture of a ball of string.

My favorite is when they get really specific like "Largest steel cross in the western hemisphere".

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Escape From Noise posted:

My favorite is when they get really specific like "Largest steel cross in the western hemisphere".
I like the transpose of the same thing, where you say a thing that sounds like an impressive compliment but is actually zero value, like "you're my favorite brother" when you only have one brother.

That's the biggest giraffe I've ever seen!

Escape From Noise

As a child, we'd often take road trips from southern Missouri to the Chicago suburbs to visit family and would always pass The Cross At the Crossroads and even as a kid it was just so depressing looking. Just a big ol cross in the middle of nowhere. It has a parking lot and a visitor's center. I always found that funny because you've basically seen it all as you drive by it.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

cruft

There's a gigantic cross on I-40 in Oklahoma or Texas somewhere. I used to drive past it a lot.

Once, as I drove past while the sun was setting, I realized it was positioned to cast a massive shadow on the nearby town. It must suck to live in that town and have to deal with the shadow of your religion cover the town every night. I would feel guilty about absolutely everything. Maybe that's the point.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cruft posted:

There's a gigantic cross on I-40 in Oklahoma or Texas somewhere. I used to drive past it a lot.

Once, as I drove past while the sun was setting, I realized it was positioned to cast a massive shadow on the nearby town. It must suck to live in that town and have to deal with the shadow of your religion cover the town every night. I would feel guilty about absolutely everything. Maybe that's the point.

Outside Amarillo. I think about it a lot. It's one of the reasons I left Texas and Oklahoma. That shadow draws long over everything and in that darkness long draws the night of the soul, if you catch my drift.

Ass-penny

roomforthetuna posted:

that's just what they want you to think. have you ever unraveled the largest ball of string to prove it is strong and not just a sculpture?

WAKE UP PEOPLE

roomforthetuna

rear end-penny posted:

that's just what they want you to think. have you ever unraveled the largest ball of string to prove it is strong and not just a sculpture?

WAKE UP PEOPLE
Oh god maybe I'm just a sculpture! [starts unraveling myself to make sure]

Goons Are Gifts

Are you doing good or are you doing well???

I'm still hung up on this entirely, this is a mystery beyond mortal proportions, I don't know what to do help

Goons Are Gifts

There's a lack of posts on byob lately

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
Things have been unchill also a holiday

Goons Are Gifts

Is it it me?? It's me, isn't it, because I didn't get that strawberry cake I saw two days ago and didn't buy it

I'm sorry I know you're all still mad about this but I didn't have the money for it, I wanted to I swear, I loved it just as much as you did, I couldn't do anything I'm sorry please post again

Goons Are Gifts

I can guarantee you as soon as I saw another cake and have the money I will buy it ok please come back and post

Goons Are Gifts

Ominous Jazz posted:

Things have been unchill also a holiday

Is the holiday unchill, too? :ohdear:

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
You buy a strawberry cake and I will buy a second, slightly smaller, strawberry cake. To heal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style

Goatse and Gallant posted:

Is the holiday unchill, too? :ohdear:

It celebrates america. Most unchill