Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Sorry, my partner prefers raw salmon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I have now accidentally committed myself to making bananas foster. This is no longer a game.

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

rodbeard posted:

I have now accidentally committed myself to making bananas foster. This is no longer a game.

owned

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
why dont you make good bananas foster

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

rodbeard posted:

good thing you now have a recipe

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

rodbeard posted:

Lol

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

rodbeard posted:

Scones are too hard. My partner has a weak jaw due to hyper mobile EDS

??? scones are soft as hell bro

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

rodbeard posted:

we did it, reddit

Orb Crabmelt
Jan 16, 2011

Nyorp.
Clapping Larry

tokin opposition posted:

cats are cuter, smarter, and have boundaries that you have to respect

"dog people" are just those who never want to be told no and frankly it's disgusting

Most people rejected Tokin's message

They hated Tokin because they told the truth
Gal. 4:16

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Diamonds On MY Fish
Dec 10, 2008

I WAS BORN THIS WAY
This is unironically the best Garrison I've ever seen. And... It doesn't look fake?

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose
2014 was still Obama years, must have been some mild pushback on a tea party rally or something

Oh wait, 2014 was Ferguson. Is this unironically a good garrison?

Aug 26, 2006

The Magic Number

College Slice

Diamonds On MY Fish posted:

This is unironically the best Garrison I've ever seen. And... It doesn't look fake?

for all his extremely numerous faults as a cartoonist, he's always been pretty consistently anti-cop; like this was the comic he did in response to george floyd:

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

rodbeard posted:

Scones are too hard. My partner has a weak jaw due to hyper mobile EDS

they're bread that way

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

??? scones are soft as hell bro

what do you think a scone is, a fancy muffin!?

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
just soak scone in butter, problem solved.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

In Training posted:

excellent reveal on this one. looks like dog food

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

let's get some scone discourse going

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

3 posted:

for all his extremely numerous faults as a cartoonist, he's always been pretty consistently anti-cop; like this was the comic he did in response to george floyd:

Garrison heard "cum police" and got indignant

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

aw frig aw dang it posted:

let's get some scone discourse going

dry crumbly bullshit only good as a vehicle for butter right out the oven. D+

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Al! posted:

dry crumbly bullshit only good as a vehicle for butter right out the oven. D+

it's cool that they're triangles tho. helps remembering all the different shapes

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

aw frig aw dang it posted:

it's cool that they're triangles tho. helps remembering all the different shapes

i just trace freckles

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/Dexerto/status/1676673973956890634

https://twitter.com/msmegalodon/status/1676711679755681792

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I thought she was popular because she could, like, actually sing. At least The Key of Awesome could mix their Kim Jong Un Gangnam Style parody correctly. Was she popular solely because she was on YouTube early?

tehslime
Jun 19, 2023

Diamonds On MY Fish posted:

Based Ben? Or maybe just a broken clock situation.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It definitely seems the latter but he'll end up on the correct side more often than you'd think (non zero) though I'd wager anything his reasons are suspect. I still think he heard cum police and got angry

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 373 days!

3 posted:

are we sure it's for that and not when that black Minneapolis cop shot the white lady that ran up to their car for help

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

link to buy???

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

tenderjerk posted:

are we sure it's for that and not when that black Minneapolis cop shot the white lady that ran up to their car for help

To be this willfully stupid. I'm jealous

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Paladinus posted:

I thought she was popular because she could, like, actually sing. At least The Key of Awesome could mix their Kim Jong Un Gangnam Style parody correctly. Was she popular solely because she was on YouTube early?

maybe i'm misremembering but I thought it was a bit where she coudn't sing? IDK I never watched her youtube videos but she did have a netflix show like a decade ago where she played a character that wanted to be a professional singer because she went viral singing really badly. her character was kind of dumb and didn't understand like basic social cues. not going to die on this hill but I think that's the joke for the gangam style video above. idk about the blackface one lol white people should just not do it unless it's like a show where they're clearly trying to demonstrate that the character is bigly racist or something.

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

3 posted:

Once upon a time he was a relatively normal political cartoonist. Sometime around 2014 4chan posters started editing his cartoons to make them more racist and anti-semitic. Ben tried to get those edits taken down, they started trolling him even harder, and somehow in all that Ben got sucked into the nascent MAGA culture that was brewing there and popped out the other side with a full blown case of brain worms.

I tried to cite some sources here but the articles are all gone or behind news site paywalls now. Cool.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 373 days!

Mr Hootington posted:

To be this willfully stupid. I'm jealous

im sorry that i don't read ben garrisons website like you do

thanks for looking this up for me bozo

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

tenderjerk posted:

im sorry that i don't read ben garrisons website like you do

thanks for looking this up for me bozo

Looking at a political strip title "Bade of Dishonor" that consists of a funeral wreath lying next to a street curb and a minneapolis police badge over a knee and connecting it to a black cop shooting a white woman.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 373 days!
that's right

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

spacemang_spliff posted:

maybe i'm misremembering but I thought it was a bit where she coudn't sing? IDK I never watched her youtube videos but she did have a netflix show like a decade ago where she played a character that wanted to be a professional singer because she went viral singing really badly. her character was kind of dumb and didn't understand like basic social cues. not going to die on this hill but I think that's the joke for the gangam style video above. idk about the blackface one lol white people should just not do it unless it's like a show where they're clearly trying to demonstrate that the character is bigly racist or something.

Oh I see, that rings a bell now.

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmyF-DBIq2I

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jokerpilled Drudge
Jan 27, 2010

by Pragmatica
that ballinger channel had some serious tim and eric awesome show energy but something about it was seriously off-putting in a way the tim and eric stuff is not