Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

This thread is for posting

>Pictures that seem vaguely apposite of the overall C-SPAM vibe

>Embedded tweets or screencaps of tweets that seem vaguely apposite of the overall C-SPAM vibe

>SFW furry art

This thread is not for posting

>recipes in a cartoon format.

Those are strictly banned. They are off topic and unwanted. And if some ne'er-do-well posts one anyway, quoting that post is also banned

>Also no gore or snuff. Let's go ahead and nip that in the bud right at the outset

Let's get on with it.

Gripweed has issued a correction as of 22:38 on Aug 11, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

lol

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

anyone got any recipes on an image formatted for mobile devices?

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Two competing threads -- I will support whoever the free market decides.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

https://twitter.com/superlameballs/status/1674029571014905858?s=20

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

competing cspam pictures threads. finally, the promise of free market competition has paid off. hats off to jeffenomics

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

please don't try to gin up animosity between the threads. It's not a competition.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Gripweed posted:

please don't try to gin up animosity between the threads. It's not a competition.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Gripweed posted:

It's not a competition.

the cspam posting ecology is only big enough to support one pictures thread. it's not a sports kind of competition, it's a survival kind of competition.

one thread will grow fat and strong with posts, the other will fall prey to starvation and disease

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

this is getting complicated

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

PKMN Trainer Red has issued a correction as of 04:22 on Jun 29, 2023

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

aids

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
no recipes

https://i.imgur.com/ETE8oPY.mp4

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
RIP the red thread ever in our hearts

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Who is this supposed to be?

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
i have information that will lead to the digestion of hillary clitnopn

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Woke Mind Virus posted:

Who is this supposed to be?

a recipe

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

https://i.imgur.com/OpByktX.gif

url'd in case of epileptic sensitivity

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

okay this is where i draw the line tokes

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
my dick is marxist