Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

4REAL posted:

does anyone have the r/relationships fakepost of the guy quitting his successful career to fail as a streamer, and at the end it's like "oh and also i was in a car accident and my dick and balls switched places"

i've been trying to find the full text of that literally for years now

No but lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style

Endorph posted:

lmao, rip

did he record the getting yelled at

He fell REALLY hard into an MLM and now hosts a game with a bunch of other wannabe content creator types with a cool dozen viewers on twotch

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

living the big life

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I'm going to finish FF16 today I think.

:cheers:

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Endorph posted:

there was some guy who did D&D liveplay streams for years and barely got any views, all while telling his wife that he was gonna make it big on twitch and they were gonna be able to move out of her mom's basement, and then he managed to befriend some popular streamers and get them to play D&D games that he DM'd and his viewership skyrocketed and he was making thousands and then within 3 months he started creeping on ladies and got cancelled and divorced and now doesnt stream anymore

is that the same guy that came up during the podima "serious issues of consent" riven rape role-play discord debacle

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I'm going to finish FF16 today I think.

:cheers:

Been playing this think I'm about halfway through. It's a banger. More Eva references than I was expecting

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

the sex ghost posted:

Been playing this think I'm about halfway through. It's a banger. More Eva references than I was expecting

I typically am not a "do all the sidequests" person but here...I have been lol. So good.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Endorph posted:

there was some guy who did D&D liveplay streams for years and barely got any views, all while telling his wife that he was gonna make it big on twitch and they were gonna be able to move out of her mom's basement, and then he managed to befriend some popular streamers and get them to play D&D games that he DM'd and his viewership skyrocketed and he was making thousands and then within 3 months he started creeping on ladies and got cancelled and divorced and now doesnt stream anymore

fuckin lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Need to get me FF16, the demo was great

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Debate and discussion liveplay streams

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

the sex ghost posted:

Finally, we've created something that can get negative views. Where viewers start filing chargeback disputes on the precious seconds they spent looking at this stream.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Need to get me FF16, the demo was great

Same

Someone buy me a PS5. I'll emptyquote every single one of your posts for a year and viewbot/engagementbot all your accounts on other platforms too

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

the sex ghost posted:

D&D mod meltdowns, in vtuber form

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

the sex ghost posted:

So it's AM radio?

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Spanish Manlove posted:

So it's AM radio?

with worse hygiene

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Donkey with highlighter hair and thigh high striped programmer socks VS an elephant with huge tits

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Spanish Manlove posted:

Donkey with highlighter hair and thigh high striped programmer socks VS an elephant with huge tits

both of whom are Finnish

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the ps5 has one game

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
yelling "waaaaaaaah!" as i get 15 abusive DMs from people mad about various Ukraine threads

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Feels Villeneuve posted:

koos making all his longform qcs posts in vtuber format

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

pog boyfriend posted:

koos making all his longform qcs posts in vtuber format

he should do them all in asmr voice

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

4REAL posted:

does anyone have the r/relationships fakepost of the guy quitting his successful career to fail as a streamer, and at the end it's like "oh and also i was in a car accident and my dick and balls switched places"

i've been trying to find the full text of that literally for years now

This reminded me of when someone posted this to reddit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6yI-NzK9Io

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

the ps5 has one game

It has two because of Demon's Souls remake

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

BROKE: Asmongold
WOKE:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i just started playing god of war... the 2018 one. im tired of. collectable crap and stupid rpg gear crap, and im tired of being offered four difficulty levels where if i pick the easier middle one i feel like a pussy and if i pick the harder middle one i get my rear end kicked!!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That DICK! posted:

i just started playing god of war... the 2018 one. im tired of. collectable crap and stupid rpg gear crap, and im tired of being offered four difficulty levels where if i pick the easier middle one i feel like a pussy and if i pick the harder middle one i get my rear end kicked!!

That game sucks rear end

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
i've heard rumors that many have started calling it "god of bore"

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Heath posted:

It has two because of Demon's Souls remake

no

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
i playing a little bit of god of war ragnarok because it came with my ps5 and it just wasn't very fun

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
gow 2018 was an interesting experiment in establishing parity between two very different generations of game design philosophy

ragnarok just plain stunk

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

vyelkin posted:

i playing a little bit of god of war ragnarok because it came with my ps5 and it just wasn't very fun

modern western AAA games are pure poo poo and ragnarok actively condescends to its audience

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
This is the last canon God of War game for me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRGciBcSdF8

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Oxxidation posted:

gow 2018 was an interesting experiment in establishing parity between two very different generations of game design philosophy

It sucked!!!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

That game sucks rear end

im not really digging it but everybody loves it.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

pog boyfriend posted:

modern western AAA games are pure poo poo and ragnarok actively condescends to its audience

the little bit that i played still wasn't as condescending as the few hours i sunk into horizon forbidden west, in which the main character narrates her own actions in an exasperated way to an audience of no one

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfkVlIZ595Y

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
horizon forbidden west is, and I don’t say this lightly, aids

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

pog boyfriend posted:

All big budget games are designed with streamers who need to show prospective buyers all the content as fast as possible in mind and beat you over the head with exactly what you need to do and what is happening. It's bad

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Oxxidation posted:

horizon forbidden west is, and I don’t say this lightly, aids

Its called forbidden west because the west should be forbidden from making games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Its called forbidden west because the west should be forbidden from making games