Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
i think my actual least favorite influential game of recent years is Destiny though, it didn't invent the loot inventory screen but so many AAA games in it's wake use it, and it also popularized the completely demented use of mouse cursors in console UIs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Its called forbidden west because the west should be forbidden from making games

i lmao'd pretty good when everyone on social media was getting emotional at them putting a memorial to lance reddick's character in the game, then i saw it and its just a piece of white paper with LANCE REDDICK printed on it

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

That DICK! posted:

i lmao'd pretty good when everyone on social media was getting emotional at them putting a memorial to lance reddick's character in the game, then i saw it and its just a piece of white paper with LANCE REDDICK printed on it

lmao

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

That DICK! posted:

holy poo poo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That DICK! posted:

Lol

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Its called forbidden west because the west should be forbidden from making games

That DICK! posted:

wtf

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

I'm waiting for gow r to be on ps5 plus so I can play then complain about it

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Feels Villeneuve posted:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

That DICK! posted:

Lol

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

That DICK! posted:

lmao

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i apparently exaggerated about the printer paper but still lol

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

That DICK! posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That DICK! posted:

Lmao

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

That DICK! posted:

That's worse!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In-universe characters: What the hell does Lance Reddick mean

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Me mourning by sadly looking at a hologram of a guy's name

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

That DICK! posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

That DICK! posted:

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

That DICK! posted:

F

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
I miss when games would sneak in dunks on their rivals. the no hopers corner in dkc2. link or erdricks grave in ff1. the entire concept of dan hibiki

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

lol that they specified

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Cranappleberry posted:

lol that they had to specify

i just love the phrasing of "sorry we lost"

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Feels Villeneuve posted:

give us another and it won't happen again

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Feels Villeneuve posted:

He wandered off from Daytona International Speedway and we can't find him. He's not microchipped either

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i'm playing Grandia 1 on the Sega Saturn

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

That DICK! posted:

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Feels Villeneuve posted:

western games? bah *spits on ground*

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Oxxidation posted:

horizon forbidden west is, and I don’t say this lightly, aids

I really enjoyed the first one but the 2nd was awful and just felt like a 2nd job by the end of it. It also instantly went on my shitlist for not letting you fight or even see giant mutant zombie Ted Faro

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Western James

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

He wandered off from Daytona International Speedway and we can't find him. He's not microchipped either
LOL
Answers to "Justin" and loves bacon.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Trappers are going around killing Florida man and checking their stomach contents for DNA traces of an Indy car driver

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
the worst thing in forbidden west was retconning ted faro into an unsympathetic villain

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

That DICK! posted:

it's a shame it wasn't for someone terrible because that would be pretty funny instead of pathetic.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

New tier lists just dropped.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

That DICK! posted:

When he died, I popped into Destiny 2 and there were a bunch of dudes standing near Zavala spamming salute emotes like a self-appointed honor guard.

I only watched for a bit but they seemed to have a shift rotation worked out because someone ran up to one, stood beside them and started saluting then the one who had been saluting first ran off.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
when will the west learn how to make good games like metroid prime and donkey kong country

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

New tier lists just dropped.

honestly? this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Cthulu Carl posted:

When he died, I popped into Destiny 2 and there were a bunch of dudes standing near Zavala spamming salute emotes like a self-appointed honor guard.

I only watched for a bit but they seemed to have a shift rotation worked out because someone ran up to one, stood beside them and started saluting then the one who had been saluting first ran off.

Didn't the same thing happen in Dark Souls when a manga writer (?) died